Lupus is a condition that is chronic inflammation in nature and affects the immune system. Tissues and organs are attacked by immune cells. Lupus-induced inflammation can affect various body systems such as the skin, kidneys, joints, lungs, brain, blood cells, and heart. Diagnosis for lupus can be difficult because its symptoms may be similar to other diseases. The symptomatic symptom of lupus is a rash on the face. The tooth looks like a butterfly revealing its wings on both cheeks and in most cases. Some people tend to get lupus and may be induced by sunlight, medications, or infections. There is no cure for lupus, but treatment can help control symptoms.
When healthy body tissue is attacked by the immune system, lupus can occur. Lupus is likely due to environmental and genetic factors. An environmental trigger can cause lupus in someone who already has a genetic predisposition to lupus. However, the cause of lupus is not known in most cases.
- Sunlight- Sun exposure can induce skin lesions in lupus or induce internal reactions in those susceptible to it.
- Transition- Getting an infection can start lupus or result in resting for some
- Medications- Lupus can be triggered by certain types of anti-seizure medications, antibiotics, and blood pressure medications.
- When medicine induced lupus is due to the drug and when it stops, it stops. Your general practitioner may forward you to a diagnostician for rheumatology and arthritis problems. Since the symptoms of lupus may be similar to some other health conditions. Therefore, patience is necessary during the diagnostic process. Many other diseases must be ruled out before confirming a lupus diagnosis.
- Heart and CVS – Lupus can result in blood problems, such as anemia and an increased risk of blood clotting or bleeding. This results in blood vessel inflammation (also known as Vasculitis).
- Lung- Having lupus increases the chances of developing chest lining infection and helps in painful breathing. You may be more prone to developing pneumonia.
- Heart – Lupus can cause inflammation in the heart muscle. There is an increased likelihood of having a heart attack and cardiovascular disease.
- Kidneys- Lupus can severely damage the kidneys and can result in kidney failure. Generalized itching, nausea, chest pain, leg swelling, and vomiting are all signs of kidney problems.
- Pain in eyes, joints, and muscles.
- Severe chest pain.
- Rashes on the face.
- Lupus headache and sensitivity to light.
- swollen lymph nodes
Diagnosis of lupus:
It is very difficult to diagnose because its symptoms can vary over time and are similar to symptoms of other diseases. In addition to adopting a comprehensive medical system and performing physical tests, doctors may perform the following tests to diagnose lupus. It is diagnosed through complete blood count, urine-analysis, antinuclear antibody (ANA) test, chest X-ray, tissue biopsy, etc.
Natural treatment for Lupus
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Do not let stress conditions arise.
- Follow the methods to prevent infection. Do not be around people suffering from diseases.
- Get more and more rest.
- Do not smoke This may increase the risk of lupus on the heart and blood vessels.
- If you are troubled by rash, fever, persistent pain, or fatigue, see a doctor immediately.
How to cure Lupus naturally:
- Fruits and Vegetables; Calorie and saturated fat deficient diets; And a diet rich in antioxidants, diet containing fiber, calcium, vitamin D, and omega 3 fatty acids should be taken.
- Grains are an excellent source of fiber, energy, foliate, B6, B2, selenium, and zinc and are naturally found to be low in fat. Some whole grains include brown and wild rice, whole wheat bread, whole-wheat pasta, millet, oats, quinoa, maize, and barley.
- Calcium-rich diets help build strong teeth and bones, which is extremely important for lupus patients due to their risk of osteoporosis.
- Fish in diets rich in omega 3 fatty acids; Flax seeds, walnuts, canola oil, walnut oil, and flaxseed oil, etc., contain natural anti-inflammatory substances and help reduce inflammation caused by lupus spread throughout the body.
- Eat a diet rich in antioxidants (such as green, leafy vegetables) and fruits (such as berries, pomegranates, and cherries).
- Substances containing saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
- Red meat and high-fat meats such as liver, organ meat, and dark-colored meat.
- Alcoholic beverages, salted foods, sugary drinks, candies, snacks, sweets, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Yoga and exercise
- Choose less stressful activities that do not stress your joints. Less stressful exercises include walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
- Flexible exercises include stretching and dynamic exercises. They reduce stiffness and make you more agile.
- Strengthening exercises such as resistance training or weight lifting exercises work harder on muscles and are better support for joints.
- Massage improves blood circulation and thus is beneficial for lupus affected parts of the body.
- Body-conscious exercises like Tai Chi, Yoga, etc. Watch the video and improve the mood, balance, and harmony, all of which are important for those who are controlling lupus.
- Breathing exercises, relaxation training, and meditation are all excellent ways to reduce stress and can be an important part of your pain control plan.
Herbal Remedies for Lupus:
- Wear protective clothing, goggles, and use sunscreen when in the sun.
- Get your immunization done.
- Take more rest. Some people with lupus require up to 12 hours of sleep every night.
- To control the pain, give moist steam to the painful joints, or immerse them in a tub of warm water.
Ayurvedic treatment for Lupus:
1. Curcumin capsule
CAC CURCUMIN CAPSULE is a herbo-mineral capsule of size 500 MG which is 100% safe and is the purely ayurvedic formulation. CAC Curcumin Capsules helps in pacifying all three doshas. Curcumin Capsule is beneficial for a variety of skin conditions like Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis. This Capsule contains a standardized extract of the herb Curcumin (Curcuma longa). Curcumin is the active ingredient in Turmeric having powerful Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-microbial, and Antioxidant properties. These Capsules lowers the risk of Heart Attack, prevents Cancer by reducing the growth of cancerous cells, helps in treating Alzheimer’s disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, and also has Anti-depressant property. These Capsules are a very popular Anti-aging supplement.
Dosage: Take two capsules twice daily
2. Immuno booster tablet
It is a pure herbal combination that helps to build up immunity. it consists of effective levels of antioxidants. vitamin C and E circulate in the body to protect it against the damage caused by free radicals. it has natural immunity-boosting properties to prevent and ease cough, cold, headache, and infections. it provides quick relief from early signs of running nose, itching throat, body ache, and weakness.
Dosage: 1 tab twice daily with plain water after a meal
3. Trikatu Tablet
CAC TRIKATU TALET is a hebo-mineral tablet of 650 MG and is purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC Trikatu Tablet helps to eliminate excess Kapha or mucous from the body, supports the respiratory system, manages weight, helps to take out impurities or ama from the body, supports healthy detoxification, reduces swelling. It shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, antioxidant properties. This tablet is made up of equal parts of three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum) maintains the metabolism in the body. The regular use of this tablet balances the thyroxin hormone and treats hyperthyroidism naturally. It is an Appetizer and it improves digestion, supports normal gastric function, and normal circulation.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
CAC Kanchnaar Guggul is pure herbal medicines that check and treat any kind of abnormal growth in the body, healing of ulcers, thyroid disorders, hernia, lesions, and cancer. All kind of unwanted growth and fluid retentions in the body is treated by CAC Kanchnaar Guggul and it reduces all kinds of lumps in the body. The major ingredient in this medicine is Guggul, and Kanchanaar. Here are the health benefits of these: The botanical name of Kanchanaar is Bauhinia variegata and it belongs to the Fabaceae family. It is used as antibacterial, antifungal, antimalarial, Anti Inflammatory, Kapha har, and pain-reducing agents. The botanical name of guggul is Commiphora mukul. There are many medicinal properties of guggul such as anti-lipidemic (burn fat from the body), antifungal, antimicrobial, antitumor, and antioxidant.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily
5. Skin care tablet
CAC Skin care tablet is herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. It help to maintain the texture of your skin depending on the type of skin you have. It contains various herbs like Haridra khand, Panchnimb churna, Khadir chahal, Chirayta, Mulethi, Chopchini, Gandhak, Ajmoda that work very effectively on all skin types. Skin care is a blood purifying tablet. It cools and detoxifies the blood, removes stagnant blood and dissolves obstructions in the blood flow that further increase blood circulation of the skin. It minimizes the blemishes, lighten sun tan, delay ageing of skin and heal skin problems.
Dosage: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily