What is Fibromyalgia? How to cure it Naturally
What is Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain with memory, mood, and sleep disorders throughout the body. Experts say that fibromyalgia increases pain factors in a patient’s sensation, which occurs because the painful senses are affected by the way pain signals are processed on this body.
Symptoms of fibromyalgia:
Symptoms of this disease usually begin after surgery, physical trauma, significant psychological stress or infection. In some other patients, these symptoms gradually accumulate over time, without showing any events that may have triggered the disease. It has been observed that women are affected more by fibromyalgia than men. Many patients with this disease also have TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorder, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), tension headache, and depression.
Some common symptoms that verify the existence of fibromyalgia are extreme fatigue, sleeping trouble, headache, depression, concentration issues (extreme fatigue, sleeping trouble, headaches, depression, concentration issues) that result in focusing on something. Inability to reduce your lower abdomen and pain in trigger points. Symptoms often arise in the form of misinterpretation of nerves and brain which leads to chemical imbalance.
Fibromyalgia includes various causes such as infection with prior illness, passed from genetically passed to family members, extreme stress that leads to trauma and more. Theories state that it may be the result of nerve and receptive organs that are more sensitive to sensation.
Apart from the common symptoms of fibromyalgia, it looks similar to osteoarthritis, tendinitis and bursitis (osteoarthritis, tendinitis and bursitis), some other signs include dry mouth, eyes and nose, frequent urination, light, heat, cold and sound ( dry mouth, eyes and nose, frequent urination, high sensitivity to light, heat, cold and sound), feeling or numbness in the skin like hands, arms, legs and face and even constipation and abdominal pain (dry mouth, eyes and nose, frequent urination, high sensitivity to light, heat, cold and sound) as well.
It is unfortunate that there is no cure for the disease, but there are many medications that can help control the symptoms of the disease. In particular, relaxation, exercise and stress-reduction measures help to keep the symptoms of fibromyalgia under control.
According to experts, researchers believe that nerve stimulation causes the brain of those affected by the disease to change. This change involves abnormal levels of growth in certain chemicals in the brain that aid in signaling pain factors, known as neurotransmitters. In addition, people affected by the disease develop a more permanent memory associated with pain and therefore become more sensitive, which makes them react more than otherwise normal painful feelings in our daily lives.
This disease often interferes with the patient’s ability to work at home or work. Patients affected by this disease often become depressed because people usually misunderstand their painful and troubled state of existence, resulting in depression and health-related concerns. Recently a study has also been done on the relationship between fibromyalgia and MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), which has found that both these diseases have psychological characteristics, neuroendocrine abnormalities, physical symptoms and treatment for treatment, fibromyalgia and There is substantial similarity between treatments. MDD.
- Consult a mental health professional and consider getting therapy on a regular basis.
- Make a routine of exercise in consultation with a doctor and stick to it. Exercise can help reduce body pain. If you have not been able to exercise on a particular day, you can move your limbs or walk around the house for some distance.
- Make sure you are eating a healthy, balanced diet.
- Build a good support system – identify friends and family who support you, who are practical or emotionally competent when you need them.
- Manage your stresses. Your doctor can help you understand which situations stress you and create better coping mechanisms.
- Practice deep and sleep. Leaving your gadgets out of the bedroom and a quiet environment before bed can be helpful in improving your sleep.
What is the treatment of Fibromyalgia Treatment?
Fibromyalgia is very common in women, a disease that is combined with long-term experience and is chronic in nature. This gives rise to tremendous pain throughout the body, especially those parts which are eaten into muscles and bones. The person experiences general fatigue throughout the day. Fibromyalgia results in serious harm to patients in both physical and mental form. Even a person who is suffering from fibromyalgia is socially affected. The disease does not have such age dependence; It can also occur in any child. However, the disease is often misdiagnosed due to its variation in symptoms. Fibromyalgia may reflect the symptoms of arthritis, while a persistent pain in the ligaments, tendons, and muscles (ligaments, tendons and muscles) for about three months may cause the doctor to suspect you of the disease.
How is Fibromyalgia Treatment treated?
In addition, when diagnosed with fibromyalgia, the allopathic doctor prescribes painkillers such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen (pain relievers like acetaminophen or ibuprofen) and often in extreme cases, tramadol. If depression or stress is the cause, antidepressants are prescribed which also improves the patient’s sleep quality. Anti-seizure medications such as Neurontin and Fibromyalgia are also prescribed to facilitate conditions.
Sometimes, treatments are very helpful and recommended by a doctor. Physical therapy in which occupational therapy to manage exercise, stress and counseling to improve strength, occupational therapy shows amazing help in improving the condition in patients.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects of painkillers, antidepressants or anti-seizure drugs can be seen as adverse effects of the treatment of fibromyalgia. Some of these side effects include nausea, vomiting, fainting or tingling, dizziness, constipation (nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness or fainting, dizziness, constipation), sudden increase in appetite and weight gain, dry mouth, blurred vision, Fatigue, insomnia and dizziness (dry mouth, blurred vision, fatigue, insomnia and dizziness) are included.
What are the treatment options?
Doctors usually prescribe medicines that produce temporary relief from pain. Also, maintaining a strict diet (fibromyalgia diet) enhances the condition for leading a better life. Diet of a person suffering from fibromyalgia includes green vegetables, clean lean protein, omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants (vitamins A, C and E) and fermented foods (green vegetables, clean lean protein, omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants (vitamin A, C and E) and fermented food). The use of helichrysum and lavender oil is a great addition to facilitate this condition.
It is to be remembered that there is a need to restrict the consumption of excess alcohol or caffeine. Food with additives can worsen the condition. Sugar should be avoided. Added to this, magnesium, fish oil, vitamin D3, ribose, rhodiola and ashwagandha , ( magnesium, fish oil, vitamin D3, Ribose, Rhodiola and Ashwagandha) are extremely useful for treating fibromyalgia and in regular diet. Need to join.
Diet to eat
- Fruits (apples, grapes, cranberries and strawberries).
- Vegetables (carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, dark green leafy).
- Protein (poultry, fish, lean meats or dried beans).
- Dairy products (low-fat milk, cheese, and yogurt).
- Onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric.
- High calorie foods
- Fried diets or those containing high saturated fat.
- Refined sugar and caffeine.
- Nutracevite (aspartame) and monosodium glutamate (MSG).
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products.
- Yoga and exercise
- Limit the exercise to light movements such as stretching, light yoga or walking.
- Aerobic exercises such as swimming, walking, cycling, etc. increase agility and reduce pain and fatigue in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Strength exercises, such as lifting weights, increase muscle strength.
- Do not do exercises or activities that force you to apply too much stress, these can worsen your symptoms.
Yoga general yoga postures, meditation, Pranayama relieve the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
- Downward facing dog
Music and meditation
- Meditation procedures improve sleep patterns and reduce fatigue in patients with fibromyalgia.
- In meditation, breathing or concentrating on a certain word, sound or object enters another state of perception. It gives peace and relaxation.
- Some alternative medical practices, such as acupuncture (in which fine needles are inserted into nearby points of the body, to relieve pain), are helpful in preventing or reducing the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
- Swimming, sitting in a hot water pool or hot water or exercising relieves muscle pain.
- Make sure to sleep, sleep every day at fixed time and get up.;
Ayurvedic treatment by CAC
1. Detox premium powder:
This is a herbo-mineral preparation that contains ingredients like Parwal Pishti, Giloy satv, Shukta Pishti, Kamdudha Ras, Gandhak Rasayan, etc.
- Parwal Shukti – Parwal Shukti is very beneficial in the condition of headache, depression, temporomandibular joint disorder, tensions, irritable bowel syndrome etc. It also reduces the stiffness and boosts the immune system.
- Shukta Pishti: It helps to balance the Pitta dosha in the body. All signs and symptoms related to Psoriasis patients are managed with this pishti.
- Giloy Satva: Giloy satva helps in detoxification of body that removes all the toxins. It is best anti-inflammatory and blood purifier. This satva act as a strong antacid that deals with hyperacidity and all the gastric problems.
- Kamdudha Ras: This herbal-mineral classical preparation balances Pitta dosha in the body.
- Gandhak Rasayana: This herbal preparation is used since ancient times for all types of skin disorders.
- Tal Sindoor: It contains ingredients like Shuddh parad, Aloe vera, Gandhak, etc that relieve redness in psoriasis patients.
- Akik Pishti: It act as a Cardiac tonic reduces the stress and improve the health. Also helps in reducing the inflammation by acting on body mechanism. Akik is also beneficial for preventing the acidity and neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals and other substances.
- Yavakshara: It gives best result in chronic pain, nausea, muscle spasm, and nerve pain. Yavakshara also influences the areas of the brain associated with memory and co-ordination. Regular use of this sachet will help to improve the mental health.
- Jahar Mohar : Jahar mohar is frequently used for managing the high blood pressure. It has different properties like, Antidiarrheal, Antiemetic, Antacid, and Digestive stimulant.
Recommended Dosage–Take 1 sachet twice a day with normal water.
2. Pain – O – Kill Syrup:
It is an Herbal Remedy which helps to get relief from severe pain which is associated with Fibromyalgia. This syrup includes ingredient like Hadjod Stem, Ashwagandha root, Shallaki gum, Punarnava root, Methi seeds, etc that reduces inflammation & stiffness. It helps in rejuvenating the body tissues, improves muscle tone, reduces inflammation, relieves stress, anxiety, pain, swelling, inflammation, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily with normal water.
3. Ashwagandha Churna:
This herbal churna is prepared from pure extract of the herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) that is good for fibromyalgia patients. The churna strengthens the muscle, increases energy levels, strength, etc. It reduces the inflammation, stiffness, & pain in the body. All symptoms in fibromyalgia patients are treated with this churna.
Recommended Dosage–Take 1 teaspoonful twice daily with normal water.
4. Sheet Dhara Syrup:
This herbal syrup is prepared from Peppermint, Ajwain satv, etc that balances vata & pitta dosha in body. Fibromyalgia is mainly due to aggravation or imbalance in the Vata Dosha. When Vata Dosha aggravate it causes – muscle tenderness, muscle spasm, sensation of coldness, joint stiffness, headache, painful menstruation, gastrointestinal disorders like; constipation, nausea or passing excessive amount of gas. Sheet dhara syrup is best remedy to balance the vata. Once the dosha maintain it balances, all the symptoms related to fibromyalgia. This syrup helps to relieve blenching, bloating, discomfort in the stomach, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Mix 1 teaspoon in 30 ml of water and drink early in the morning on empty stomach.
5. Nerve up tablet:
Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata dosha and reduces kapha dosha, and acts as nervine stimulant. It shows effective results in improving the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc. This tablet helps in the symptoms related to Allergy, alkalosis spondylitis, provide relief from muscle pain.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily.
6. Nerve Plus tablet:
These tablets shows Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, and immune-modulator properties. It contains herbal ingredients Ghritkumari (Aloe barbadensis), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Giloy satav (Tinospora crdifolia), shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, shudha vatsnabh, shudh singraf. It is beneficial for diseases of stomach, stimulating nerves and appetite, promotes the level of testosterone naturally.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily.
7. Rasayan Vati:
Rasayan vati is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic formulation which contains various herbs such as Aswagandha, Shilajeet, Amla, Kesar, Musali, Shatavar, Brahmi Abhrak Bhasam, Swarn Makshik Bhasam, Yashad Bhasam, Mukta pisti, Praval pisti, Jaiphal, Vang Bhasam, Aswagandha, Dalchini, Javitri, Gokhru, Kaunch Beej, Shilajeet, Saunth, Mirch, Pipli, Amla, Kesar, Manjith, Anant Mool, Brahmi, Musali, Shatavar, Swarn Vang, etc. These ingredients show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic, immune-modulator properties. These tablets provides good results in General debility, Psychological disorders, and improves immunity.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily.