Brain Tumor is a very serious problem, it can be gauged from this that according to one newspaper about 2,500 children are suffering from this problem every year along with about 40,000 every year. Between 50,000 people are found suffering from brain tumor problems.
There are many doubts about this problem in the people and for this reason they are not able to get it treated properly. People do not even know enough about its cost, due to which they consider it a costly process, that is, they are afraid to do it.
What is a Brain tumor?
Brain tumor refers to the condition when abnormal cells develop in a person’s brain. The skull is very tight around the brain, that is why any problem develops in it.
What are the types of Brain tumors?
There are mainly 2 types of brain tumors, which are as follows-
Cancerous brain tumor- This is the major type of brain tumor, also known as malignant brain tumor.
Malignant Brain Tumor is either started in the brain or it arises as a result of some other cancer like breast cancer etc.
Non-cancerous brain tumors – This is another type of brain tumor (brain tumor), also known as benign brain tumor.
Benign Brain Tumor is seen as a low-level cancer, which means that it starts very slowly and is less likely to recur.
What can be the symptoms of brain tumor?
Usually, it is believed that the onset of this problem is not known and that is why many people are unable to get rid of it, but it is absolutely wrong to think that like any other disease, brain tumors also have some symptoms. Are, indicating its beginning.
If the following symptoms of brain tumor are noticed, then it can be stopped in time-
- Headache- Headache is the main symptom of this problem. Headache in this condition mainly occurs during morning and night.
- Nausea or vomiting- If a person has a problem of nausea or vomiting, he may have a brain tumor. For this reason, he should take it seriously and should inform the doctor immediately.
- Numbness of one leg or arms – Many times it has been seen that this problem starts with numbness of one leg or arm.
- Being in a dilemma – This is another symptom of a brain tumor, in which a person does not have a clear view of anything common and he remains in a dilemma about that.
- Difficulty in speaking- When this problem enters its second phase, in that case a lot of problems start to occur. Trouble in speaking is a very common problem, due to which a person has difficulty in speaking easy words.
- Hearing problems- Some people also have hearing problems. In that case he may have to resort to an ear machine or cochlear implant surgery.
What causes brain tumors?
This question matters to every person because this problem can happen to any person. For this reason, the possible causes of this disease should be known so that they can control these causes and also reduce the possibility of it.
Brain tumors can be mainly due to these 5 reasons, which are as follows-
- Family history- The main reason for having brain tumor is the family history of the diseases. In other words, if some people in a family have this problem, then other members of the same family may also have this problem.
- Being old – Sometimes this disease can also happen to people who are older. In the same situation, the person should seek medical science so that there is no other risk related to this disease.
- Having any cancer- The problem of brain tumor can also happen to a person who suffers from some type of cancer like breast cancer, lung cancer etc. In such a situation surgery is the only option left for that person.
- Radiotherapy – If a person has recently undergone radiotherapy, then the person is more likely to have this surgery. Therefore, after radiotherapy the person should take all precautions so that he does not have any other problems.
- Any other health problem- Brain tumor can also happen to a person who has other health related problems like BP, heart disease etc.For this reason, a person suffering from these problems should take special care of his health and should contact the docto
How is the tumor treated?
Brain tumors can be treated in several ways, some of which are:
Adopt home remedies – This disease can also be treated through several home remedies.
- It can be beneficial for a person suffering from this to use mushrooms.
- Doing Yoga- Many times this problem can also be treated through Yoga.
- There are many yogas, which can prove beneficial in brain tumors.
Biopsy – Biopsy surgery can also be beneficial in the treatment of brain tumors. Through this surgery, it is known how much the cancer has increased in the body.
Chemotherapy – Chemotherapy can also be done in its treatment.Through this, the cancerous germs are prevented from growing and cells are eliminated.
Brain surgery- When the treatment of brain tumor is not possible by any other means, then in that case, the doctor recommends brain surgery. Brain surgery surgically corrects the brain tumor.
What are the risks of brain tumors?
If the brain tumor is not treated at the right time, it can take a fatal form and the person suffering from it may also face mainly these 5 risks, some of which are as follows-
- Weakness- Many times it has been seen that the physical capacity of a person suffering from this problem is reduced.
- Over time, the situation gets so bad that weakness is felt by doing that little work.
- Headache- As explained above, this problem starts with a headache.
- If it is incurable, this problem can persist and in that case the person may need medical help.
- Deafness- With the passage of time for a person suffering from a brain tumor, the situation gets worse and at times his hearing capacity is completely lost.
- Mood swing- Sometimes it happens that it causes a sudden change in the behavior of the victim.
- Over time, he also develops mood swings, for which he may need to contact a psychologist.
- Memory loss: The mental capacity of a person slows down after the brain tumor remains incurable for a long time.
- Sometimes the memory of the person suffering from it also goes away.
How can brain tumors be prevented?
Most people may not know that they can prevent brain tumor, which is why they have to lose their lives, but if they knew that it was possible to prevent this problem, they might as well Live a healthy life.
The victims of this problem can be prevented by adopting the following methods:
- Eating sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables- Healthy food is beneficial for every person.
- This also applies to a person suffering from a brain tumor. He should consume fruits and vegetables in sufficient quantity so that his mental development can take place.
- Including whole grains and beans in the diet- If a person has this problem, then he should change his diet and include whole grains and beans.
- Doing this will develop his immunity, so that he will be safe from many diseases.
- Non-use of tobacco – Consumption of tobacco is not considered to be good because of its health problems.
- This thing also applies to the person suffering from this problem and for this reason he should not consume tobacco.
- Weight control – It is believed that being overweight invites many diseases, that is why every person should take special care of their weight.
- Doing physical activities- It is beneficial for every person to do physical activities. For some time (about 15 to 20 minutes) walking or cycling can also be a better option.
- Vaccination- Immunization can prove to be a precise step in preventing any type of cancer as it helps a person with many infections.
- Every person should at least get Hepatitis B vaccination, which protects them from cancerous infections.
- As we all know that in today’s stressful times a lot of problems are spreading. These include brain tumors.
- Since there is a lack of awareness about this problem in the people, on 8th June every year is celebrated as World Brain Tumor Day.
- Despite this, it is unfortunate that people are not fully aware of this, so many people die due to this problem.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT BY CAC
1. Immuno Up Powder
Immuno up sachet is pure herbal formulation. The importance of working on your immunity is now on an all-time high. If a person fall ill easily, it means their body’s immunity is low. This pacifies tridosha (Vata, pitta and Kapha), strengthen your immunity, keeps your digestive system fit and also detox your body. it also works in cold, fever and flu conditions. It consists of effective levels of antioxidants, Vitamin C and E which circulate in the body to protect it against the damage caused by free radicals. it is a natural immune-modulator properties to prevent and ease coughing, sneezing, etc. It provides quick relief from early signs of running nose, Sore throat, body pains, and weakness.
Recommended Dosage: Take one sachet twice daily.
2. Liver Care Syrup
Liver Care Syrup is a herbo-mineral Syrup which is purely ayurvedic formulation. CAC Liver Care syrup helps in balancing Pitta dosha. This Syrup enhances regeneration of liver cells, promote functions of liver, and improve blood flow from the liver. It helps in the treatment of fatty liver, Liver cirrhosis, Hepatitis, hepatomegaly, and obstructive Jaundice. CAC Liver Care syrup contains Ingredients like Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kutaki(Picrorhiza kurroa), Bhumi amla( phyllanthus niruri), Giloy(Tinopora Cordifolia), Yavakshar( Hordeum vulgare), Imli Kshar( Tamarindus indica), Mukta Shukta pisti etc. These herbs shows Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, Hepato-protective, properties. This syrup improves digestion, enhances appetite.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablespoon twice daily with normal water.
3. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin Capsules is a herbo-mineral capsule of size 500 MG which is 100% safe and is purely ayurvedic formulation. CAC Curcumin Capsules helps in pacifying all three doshas. Curcumin Capsule is beneficial for variety of skin conditions like Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis. This Capsule contains standardized extract of the herb Curcumin (Curcuma longa). Curcumin is the active ingredient in Turmeric having powerful Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-microbial and Antioxidant properties. These Capsules lowers the risk of Heart Attack, prevents Cancer by reducing the growth of cancerous cells, helps in treating Alzheimer’s disease, Rheumatoid arthritis and also has Anti-depressant property. These Capsules are very popular Anti-aging supplement.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 Capsule twice daily with normal water.
4. Trikatu Tablet
Trikatu Tablet is a hebo-mineral tablet of 650 MG and is purely Ayurvedic formulation. CAC Trikatu Tablet helps to eliminate excess Kapha or mucous from the body, supports respiratory system, manages weight, helps to take out impurities or ama from the body, supports healthy detoxification, reduces swelling. It shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, antioxidant properties. This tablet is made up of equal parts of three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum) that maintains the metabolism in the body. The regular use of this tablet balances the thyroxine hormone and treats hyperthyroidism naturally. It is an Appetizer and it improves digestion, supports normal gastric function, and normal circulation.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
5. Kaishore Guggul
Kaishore Guggul Tablet is a herbo- mineral 650 MG tablet. CAC Kaishore Guggulu tablet helps in balancing Pitta dosha in our body. Kaishore guggulu is an ayurvedic guggul formulation used for raised uric acid, Blood purification, mild to severe attacks of Gouty arthritis, inflammatory diseases, Wounds, Indigestion, Constipation, Loss of appetite, Diabetic carbuncles etc. Kaishore guggulu contains pure herbal ingredients such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale), Kalimirch (Piper Nigrum), Pipali (Piper Longum), Vidanga (Embelia Ribes), Nisoth (Operculina Turpethum), Danti Mool (Baliospermum Montanum), Goghrita etc. These herbs helps in regulating metabolism, cleans out toxins from the body and boosts immunity.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
6. Kanchnar Guggul
Kanchnar Guggul is an Ayurvedic and Herbal medicine. It is available in the form of a tablet and it is to be taken orally. They are processed by decreasing the decoction of vegetable substances to a thick density and after pouring some powders for creating a pill mass. CAC Kanchnar guggul is pure herbal medicines which checks and treats any kind of abnormal growth in the body, healing of ulcers, thyroid disorders, hernia, lesions and cancer. All kind of unwanted growth and fluid retentions in the body is treated by CAC Kanchnar Guggul and it reduces all kinds of lumps in the body. The major ingredient in this medicine is guggul, and kanchanar. Here are the health benefits of these:The botanical name of kanchanar is Bauhinia variegata and it belongs to the Fabaceae family. It is used as antibacterial, antifungal, antimalarial, Anti Inflamatory ,Kapha har and pain reducing agents.The botanical name of guggul is Commiphora mukul. There are many medicinal properties of guggul such as antilipidemic (burn fat from the body), antifungal, antimicrobial, antitumor, and antioxidant.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.