Vitamin C is one of the safest and effective nutrients. Experts also recommend taking vitamin C after workouts.
You may have noticed that many athletes or professional body builders consume orange after exercising. Orange is a good source of vitamin C.
According to a recent study published in Preventive and Alternative Medicine, in more than 100 studies in 10 years, the list of benefits of vitamin C is increasing.
Benefits uses source and risks of vitamin c capsules
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for the body. It is not produced in the body, so it has to be taken through food or supplements. It is also known as L-ascorbic acid (L-ascorbic acid), ascorbic acid (L-ascorbic acid) or L-ascorbate.
The deficiency of this water-soluble vitamin can be met with food. But if some of the reasons are not able to meet its deficiency with food, then supplements / capsules are also available in the market for them.
If you take it by diet, there is no deficiency in the body. Lack of it can also cause some health problems in your body.
Sources of Vitamin C
There is no need to work hard to supply vitamin C in the body. This is accomplished by everyday food and drink. A deficiency is also seen in those who do more strict diet.
Eating raw vegetables and fruits provides more vitamin C than cooked vegetables. Actually, cooking vegetables in water reduces the amount of vitamin C.
Citrus fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, red chillies, oranges, strawberries and spinach etc. are good sources of vitamin C.
If someone is deficient in vitamin C, it is advised to eat limcee tablet or celin tablet.
Vitamin C Deficiency
According to the National Institutes of Health, people who reduce the intake of fruits and vegetables can often see vitamin C deficiency.
Vitamin C deficiency can cause swollen joints, loose teeth and jams, besides bleeding gums and loose teeth. Apart from this, such people may also have problems like anemia, tiredness / tiredness etc.
How much vitamin C do you need?
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), if you are consuming sufficient amounts of fruits and vegetables, then there is no need to take Vitamin C Supplements.
If you include a 500 mg tablet of vitamin C in your diet, it will not harm you. Consumption of up to 2,000 mg of vitamin C per day is completely safe.
Before adding vitamin C supplements to the diet, consult a doctor.You must have heard many times that, Vitamin C is very important for the body, but you probably will not know what are the benefits of adequate intake of vitamin C to the body.
Vitamin C contains abundant antioxidants that keep your bones, muscles and blood vessels in good shape. Apart from this, it also helps in the absorption of iron in the body and helps in making collagen. Along with this, vitamin C has many more benefits.
Vitamin C work
The special thing about vitamin C is that it cannot be made, but it is self-made inside the body. Due to the availability of adequate amounts of vitamin C in the body, your body is protected from many diseases. It works by keeping the body healthy as well as bringing a glow to the skin. Along with this, adequate amounts of vitamin C have the following benefits: –
Benefits of vitamin c
Vitamin C is beneficial for the body in the following ways: –
Vitamin C protects skin
Vitamin C causes the formation of blood vessels and the blood vessels make it easier for protein to reach your skin. It cures the dryness or dryness of the skin and maintains the moisture of the skin, which keeps the skin healthy and does not cause wrinkles on your face. Vitamin C is able to prevent wrinkles on the face and eyes.
Vitamin C keeps your skin soft by retaining moisture. Apricot oil available in it gives essential nutrients to the skin.
Wounds heal quickly
Vitamin C has antioxidants inside it which work to heal the wounds, wounds or injuries that occur in the body.
Strengthens disease immunity
Vitamin C strengthens the immunity of your body due to which the body remains infection free.
Protect skin from sun rays
Due to the currently contaminated and harmful environment, there is a possibility of damage to your body in many ways. It is the first side effect on the skin. Harmful rays from the sun can also damage your skin. DNA begins to deteriorate due to photochemical reaction. Vitamin C gives us relief from all these troubles.
Makes bones strong
Vitamin C works to keep bones healthy. Its adequate amount corrects bone disorders and strengthens it. In case of bone related disease, you can take vitamin C after consulting a doctor.
Keeps skin healthy in old age
Glycosaminoglycans are deficient in the body in old age and the skin becomes dry due to this. Vitamin C provides relief in this problem. It maintains the moisture content in the body and reduces wrinkles, which reduces the signs of aging.
Keeping gums healthy
Sufficient intake of vitamin C in the body keeps the gums healthy and there are no problems like bleeding in the gums.
Reduce high blood pressure
Many people currently suffer from hypertension. According to a research, vitamin C helps in controlling high blood pressure.
We have listed below the benefits of Vitamin C
- According to a study done in 1982, vitamin C helps in healing wounds and cuts faster.
- Vitamin C acts like a defense system of the skin. Therefore it is helpful in keeping glowing skin.
- Vitamin C is a very good source of antioxidants. It can also go a long way in dealing with the problems of Chronic Diseases.
- Vitamin C can help prevent acute respiratory infections. Also, can help physically stressed people.
- Vitamin C is helpful in controlling blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause heart problems, which are the major cause of death. According to the study, vitamin C relieves blood vessels, which helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Vitamin C helps to boost immunity. In addition, it also helps in the production of white blood cells. They protect the body from infection.
- Vitamin C helps a lot in cardiovascular health. It widens the blood vessels. This can prevent problems such as heart disease or high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C also controls cholesterol levels.
Vitamin C Disadvantages
- Abdominal irritation may occur when there is too much vitamin C. This means that the body is not absorbing the amount of vitamin C that you are taking. This can also cause diarrhea.
- If you use vitamin C supplements more then you may have kidney stone problem.
- You should talk to a doctor before taking vitamin C, because high levels of vitamin C can cause tissue damage to the body.