Everyone wants their skin to look beautiful, and the face glows. When the skin is beautiful, personality improves. Every part of the person looks attractive. In fact, the skin is the medium from which beauty is first identified. Many times skin dullness decreases due to different reasons. Due to decreasing skin tone, people make various household efforts or home remedies.
In Ayurveda, very simple remedies have been given to bring facial glow. If you also want to get the skin back from Ayurveda, then you can try these methods.
Causes & Symptoms of the Skin Problem
There can be many reasons behind the lack of glow in your skin, which are the main ones: –
- Adopting unhealthy lifestyles such as smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, and unhealthy eating habits.
- Hormonal changes in the body.
- Excess exposure to sunlight.
Types of Skin
Generally, there are three types of skin: –
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Mixed Skin
Mixed skin is found in many people, and such skin becomes very oily in summer, and very dry in winter.
Skin problem due to melasma is the main reason for losing skin glow.
If you want to bring glow to your face, then you must know what is melasma, and how to avoid it. Melasma is a common skin disorder. It looks like a brown spot on the face. It is also called green skin (Colasma). Traces of melasma are seen in most women at the time of becoming a mother.
Usually these marks are seen on the upper part of the cheeks, head and chin. This problem is more common in women between 20 and 50 years of age. This disease can also occur in men, but it is seen in very rare cases.
Cause of Melasma
This is due to overproduction of brown melanin by unhealthy cells or melanocytes. The deeper signs of melasma include pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone changes or imbalances, hormone replacement therapy, a history of someone in the family, genetic and ethnic causes, and medications.
There are three types of Melasma
- On the cheeks (malar)
- On mandibular
- It has scars on the head, cheeks, upper lips, nose and chin, which are common forms of Centro facial, Melasma.
You can try these glowing skin to bring glow to the face. This not only keeps your skin healthy, but also brings back the skin radiance: –
According to a research, about four and a half to five crore people worldwide have complaints of Melasma. 90 percent of these victims are women. The best way to avoid this is not to come out in the sunlight, or to protect yourself from the direct rays of the sun.
Spending more time in sunlight increases the chances of melasma. Those who have a melasma in their family should avoid spending more time in sunlight. This can make your face glow. It lightens when hormone drugs are discontinued, or a few months after the pregnancy has passed.
Symptoms of Vataj, Pittaj and Kafaj’s Skin
Identification and treatment of vata skin
The skin which has excess of vata becomes dry. It is very dry during the cold season. It quickly adapts with age. It loses its fat before time.
In this case it needs special care. Especially to give this kind of skin a nutritional massage with natural oils. This will keep the moisture in the skin and remove dryness. Apart from this, you should get plenty of sleep.
Identification and remedy of Pitta skin
In which there is excess of bile, there is a possibility of skin rash, pimples, frequent sunburn. It is very sensitive and soft, and has lightness and warmth.
Rashes and pimples are more common on such skin. Bile is effective in sunlight due to yellowing and sensitive skin. Massage should be done in such skin with cold liquid coating and oil.
Identification and remedy of Kaphaj skin
Kaphaj skin is more oily, thick and cold. Such skin is more likely to get dirty and complains of acne are more. Toxins have to be removed to take care of the affected skin.
Home Remedies for Skin Glowing
Home remedies provide great benefits for increasing the brightness of the face, which are: –
Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to face and neck. After ten minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. The citric acid present in lemon helps in removing the dead cells of the skin, as well as accelerates the process of regenerating cells.
2. Castrol oil
Massage your face regularly with castor oil to add glow to the face, and remove wrinkles on the face.
3. Haldi and Besan
Make a paste by mixing equal quantity of turmeric powder and gram flour with milk, and apply it on the face and neck. Once dry, wash with lukewarm water. This makes the face glow.
Turmeric does a good job in erasing scars or stains on the skin. It is a superior antiseptic. Brings glowing skin tips, and is a panacea for many skin diseases including skin infections.
Apply honey on face and wash after drying. It is a good moisturizer. It makes the face soft and supple. It enhances the glow of the face.
5. Potato Juice
Apply raw potato juice on the face, and wash it after drying. It removes blemishes from the face and tightens the skin.
6. Aloe vera
Apply fresh aloe vera pulp on the face. It eliminates pimples, and removes blemishes.
Diet for Glowing Skin
To maintain the glow of the face, your food should be like this:
- Lemonade intake is beneficial to keep the skin hydrated, and to remove harmful substances from the skin. In addition to drinking at least 10 glasses of water a day, take one glass of lemonade in the morning every day. Vitamin C present in lemon is very beneficial for the skin.
- Avacado is rich in vitamin ‘E’. The antioxidants present in it protect the skin from ultra-violet rays, and are helpful in skin whitening.
- The fruits of Strawberry, bluberry, Raspberry species are very important for the tips for glowing skin. They should be consumed more.
- Walnuts should be consumed. It contains Omega-3 fatty acid, which maintains the glow of the skin.
- Vitamin ‘E’ protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. It is found in olive oil, nuts, seeds and vegetable oils.
- Vitamin A regenerates skin cells. Vitamin ‘A’ is rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin ‘K’ helps to remove dark circles under the eyes. It is found in green leafy vegetables and dairy products.
Lifestyle to Get Glowing Skin
To maintain the radiance of the skin (facial glow), your lifestyle should be like this:
- Exercise, practice yoga and pranayam in your daily routine. Eat natural food as much as possible. Avoid face glowing tips. It works to harm your body.
- Artificial beauty products should not be used, and high quality sun cream should be used before going out in the sun.
- Healthy skin is made with healthy diet. Your body is made up of what you eat. Therefore balanced diet should be consumed, which is rich in protein and protein. Eat more of green leafy vegetables.
- Massage on the face once a week can give amazing results, mustard, coconut, almond or kumkum oil, etc. play an important role in enhancing the facial glow.
- Prevention from sunlight is necessary to bring a glow to the skin (Prevention from Sunlight)
- If the skin is exposed to sunlight for a long time, skin related disorders can also occur. Ultraviolet rays present in the sun damage the skin cells, causing problems like Melasma, Freckels, Pigmentation, Black Heads etc. on the skin.
- One must consume lukewarm sunlight in the morning. It gives the body vitamin D. Sunlight should be avoided from 12 noon to 4 pm. Do not go in the sun at this time. If you have to go, then the best quality sunscreen should be applied on the skin.
SOME OF PRODUCTS BY CAC FOR GLOWING SKIN
1. Skin Glow Kadha
This herbal decoction gently and deeply cleanses the skin. It makes your skin fair and bright. The decoction is composed of dalchini, giloy, tulsi, chirata, haldi, mahaguni, bahera, etc. Skin Glow Decoction reduces spots, marks, and blemishes. It contains saffron which reduces the Melanin pigment in the skin. This decoction is suitable for all skin types.
Recommended Dosage – Take 10 mL twice a daily with normal water.
2. Twak Churan
This herbal powder is prepared from two herbs Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) & Chopchini(Smilax malabarica) that in combination reduces uneven pigmentation. Manjishtha mainly helps in deep detoxification and blood purification. It can also be used for hand lotion to treat dry, cracked hands, or feet. This herbal powder is good for dry skin, rashes, acne. It has been used in psoriasis. Skin Glow powder removes toxins and impurities of blood. This powder helps to rejuvenate and promote the longevity. It helps to open the blocked sweat pores. This powder is used in infectious conditions like, eczema, pimples, and chronic skin disorders.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day with normal water.
3. Aloe Vera Gel :
Aloe Vera herb is well known for its medicinal properties and has multiple benefits in case of skin problems. The gel is made up of pure extract of aloe vera that has a mixture of rose petals in it. The gel has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties and also provides a
coolant effect to the skin. This gel provides good result in Acne or Pimples, Dry Skin, Hyper- Pigmentation, Provides natural glow to the skin.
Method of Application – Gently apply over the affected area of the skin.
4. Skin care tablet
It is herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. It help to maintain the texture of your skin depending on the type of skin you have. It contains various herbs like Haridra khand, Panchnimb churna, Khadir chahal, Chirayta, Mulethi, Chopchini, Gandhak, Ajmoda that work very effectively on all skin types. Skin care is a blood purifying tablet. It cools and detoxifies the blood, removes stagnant blood and dissolves obstructions in the blood flow that further increase blood circulation of the skin. It minimizes the blemishes, lighten sun tan, delay ageing of skin and heal skin problems.
Dosage– 1 tab twice daily with plain water
USES OF SKIN CARE TABLET:
- Natural skin moisturizer
- Delay ageing f skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Remove blemishes
- Reduce itching and burning sensation of skin
- Prevent from Acne and Pimples
- In allergic skin diseases
- Relieves leucoderma
- Help reduce inflammation
5. Twak tailam
CAC Twak Tailam is the herbal oil and is purely Ayurvedic preparation. CAC Twak Tailam provides relief from various skin problems such as pimples, blemishes, scars, ulcers, wounds, skin rashes, dry patches, itching, skin irritation, reduces redness, etc. It is composed of natural herbs that pacifies all three doshas and provides healthy skin. This oil is made up of pure herbs such as yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), manjistha (Rubia cordifolia). Twak tailam supports skin health, helps in reducing uneven pigments, delays the process of ageing, improves complexion, and helps in deep detoxification, blood purification without any side effects. This oil moisturizes your skin, and makes your skin spotless and glowing naturally .
Direction for usage: It is used locally