In Ayurveda, Vati Kalpana is used for the mitigation of diseases. Arogyavardhini Vati means one who enhances healing. It is also called Arogyavardhini Ras.
It is full of digestive, appetizer, heart, Medohar and remove waste and toxins from body. That is why it is used in all types of fever. Regardless of any type of fever such as Vata fever, Pitta fever, Kaphaj fever and Sanipataj fever, Ayurvedic doctors recommend its use.
In liver related diseases like liver cirrhosis, jaundice, etc. Arogyavardhini Vati is beneficial. Also, Ayurvedic doctors use it in chronic fever, infections, skin disorders, intestinal diseases, ascites and leprosy.
Liver disorders such as fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, liver failure, etc. are beneficial in deformity of the intestines as well. Its use provides relief in constipation, digestion, worms, blood disorders, fever, heart disorders, skin disorders, leprosy and obesity.
It is made by mixing other sulfur with pure sulfur and pure mercury. Its description is found in Rasratnasamuchya Granth.
Advantages and Uses of Arogyavardhini Vati
Support liver function
- This chemical is good digestion, appetizer and purifying body sources. The heart gets strength by its use. Reduces obesity. Ayurvedic medicine is beneficial in liver and spleen diseases.
Normalize body fat ratio
- Heart disorders such as weakness, heart and blood vessel blockage, with punanavaadi kawath the Arogyavardhini Vati, strengthens the heart and removes obstruction of the blood vessels.
Treat sign and symptoms of stomach problem
- This medicine is also used for the treatment of small and large bowel disorders. Toxic blood pathology is also removed in the intestines.
- Arogyavardhini Vati has deepan and digestive properties. Due to the weakness of digestive bile in the body, the food eaten does not digest properly. There is a complaint of indigestion, in this way the use of this medicine improves digestion and the disease does not recur.
- Apart from this, due to increase in phlegm in the body, heartburn occurs due to which the appetite becomes less, complains of vomiting, stomach becomes heavy, cough and phlegm problem persists in it, using Arogyavardhini Vati provides relieves from the symptoms and balances kapha dosha.
Benefits of Arogyavardhini Vati
- It is a tonic for vital organs of the body, such as liver, kidney, heart, intestines, etc.
- It balances Vata and Kapha Dosha.
- It provides quick relief in vataj-kaphaj skin diseases.
- It reduces the formation of free radicals in the body.
- It can be used in infection on the body too. Use of it provides relief in infection.
- Protects the body from common diseases
- Immunity increases.
- Aids in light and digestion.
- Effective in reducing obesity.
- Keeps the liver function right.
- It is a very good chemical for liver.
- It corrects liver function.
- It reduces fatty liver and excess fat throughout the body.
- It lowers the lipid levels in the body (serum total cholesterol, triglycerides).
- It lowers the LDL level while increasing the HDL.
- It increases immunity.
- It gives strength to the intestines and relieves constipation.
- It nourishes every metal of the body and increases oz.
- Its intake helps in digestion, absorption and excretion.
- It is useful in fatty liver problems and weight loss.
- When the endocrine glands do not function properly, when the hormones are not formed properly in the body, the sexual organs in men / women will not develop properly. In such a situation, taking this medicine for a long time gives benefits.
- Consumption of it enhances health.
- Take 250 to 500 mg twice a day, morning and evening.
- It can be taken for 7-8 months as per requirement.
- Take it with water / water / milk of Punarnawadi Kwath / Punarnava Kwath / Dashmool Kwath / Triphala.
- Take this medicine with disease-related proportions.
- Or take as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take it during pregnancy, body irritation, excess bile, confusion etc.
- This medicine can be purchased online or from Ayurvedic stores.
Therapeutic Benefits of the Ingredients:
It is a powdered amalgamation of 3 potent myrobalans in equal quantity namely amlaki, haritaki and bibhitaki. The powders when added in any formulation acts as a potent remedy against a host of diseases like constipation, obesity, indigestion, flatulence, jaundice, anaemia, asthma, throat infection, hair problems and pyorrhea.
When organic matter gets trapped under layers of rocks over hundreds of years and are subjected to extreme pressure and temperature conditions, a thick sticky exudate is obtained which is highly rich in minerals like triterpenes, fulvic and humic acid. This rejuvenative remedy is highly essential for kidney stones, dysuria, and phthisis, breathing problems, anaemia, epilepsy, piles, oedema, mental inabilities and skin infections.
This is a gum resin obtained from the bark extract of the mukul tree. The extract is then purified with triphala decoction to use it in various ayurvedic formulations. It holds high significance in the treatment of cardiovascular problems, hypertension, obesity, arthritis, and atherosclerosis.
Chitramool is obtained from the sun-dried root of the Chitrak plant. The root extract is extremely essential in promoting digestion, stimulating appetite and treating a multitude of diseases like abdominal pain, anorexia, haemorrhoids, rhinitis, cough, sprue, liver problems, menstrual problem and infertility.
This powerful ayurvedic herb is highly effective in normalising the tridoshas and has a katu rasa (i.e. bitter-pungent taste), hence the name. The bitter herb is good for treating liver problems, digestive issues, respiratory disorders, skin infections and also eliminates toxins from the body.
The fresh neem leaf extract used in this formulation increases the therapeutic efficacy of the product. A powerful antioxidant, neem extract eliminates free radical from the body thereby actively participating in treating intestinal worm infestation, vision problems, indigestion, ulcer, heart ailments, blood disorder, liver problem, teeth and gum infection.
Purified Metallic Ashes:
The metallic ashes used in this formulation are completely purified through a series of steps called sodhana (purification), mardana (grinding) and swedana (vaporising). These ashes are used for making the kajjali i.e. an alloy of parad which is effective in normalising the tridoshas in the body. Among these various ashes, loha bhasma is highly effective for treating liver disorders, spleen disorder, anaemia, hernia and impotency whereas abhrak bhasma is used for treating severe headache, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, vertigo etc. Additionally, tamra bhasma is potentially useful for indigestion, gall stones, liver and spleen enlargement.
This is used in a minimal quantity as a binding agent to hold the powdered particles together when formulated into vatis or tablets.