In Ayurveda, the great “Acharyas” had given us a very important diagnostic tool referred to as the Ashtvidhpariksha. Nadi Pariksha forms an inevitable part of Ashtvidhpariksha.
Through Nadi we can determine the Prakruti-Vikruti, the status of Doshas in each organ and effects on Dhatus, Manas and Sukshma Sharira.
Ayurveda has thousands of years of rich experience in Nadi Pariksha. As per classical texts, qualities or properties of pulse such as, Pulse movements (gati), speed of the pulse(vega), stability of the pulse(sthiratva) and hardness of the pulse(kathinya) plays a major role in Nadi Pariksha.
Nadi Pariksha is an Ayurvedic tool of diagnosis practiced from long time. It is the science of observing the pulse from a perspective of diagnosis of the human body, mind, and the sub-conscious.
There are three main methods mentioned in Ayurveda for diagnosing Dosha Imbalance and disease process in a person. They are:
Darshan Pariksha – It is done by observing the patients physical signs and symptoms. For eg. Color of skin, hair, eyes, behavior, etc.
Prashan Pariksha – This is done by asking the questions regarding the signs and symptoms felt by the patient.
Sparshna Pariksha – It is done by touching the patient. Thus method includes Pulse diagnosis, Palpitation, Percussion, and Auscultation.
Ministration of chronic diseases like Skin disease, Sinusitis, Asthma, Arthritis, Infertility, Hair fall, Digestive Disorders, Gynecological problem (PCOD, PCOS, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea, Erectile Dysfunction), Migraine etc.
BENEFITS OF PANCHAKARMA
A disease that persists for a long time. It is a condition which we can control with treatment for months.
ROLE OF PANCHAKRMA IN CHRONIC DISESASES
Panchakarma presents a unique approach of Ayurveda with specially designed five procedures of internal purification of the body through the nearest possible route. Such purification allows the biological system to return homeostasis and to rejuvenate rapidly.
Panchakarma is a bio-cleansing regimen comprising of five procedures –which facilitates better bio availability of the pharmacological therapies and helps to eliminate the disease.
The five fold measures comprehended in this therapy are:
- Vamana (Therapeutic Emesis)
- Virechana (Therapeutic Purgation)
- Basti – Asthapan basti (Therapeutic decoction enema)
- Anuvasana basti (Therapeutic oil enema)
- Nasya Karma (Nasal Administration of medicaments)
Ayurveda is mainly popular for chronic disabling diseases. Panchakarma is now developed as complete independent science by virtue of scientific validation and collection of clinical data from various research studies proving its efficacy in various difficult diseases like:
- IT HELPS IN MANAGEMENT OF INFERTILITY WITH UTTAR BASTI.
- MANAGEMENT OF PSORIASIS WITH VAMANA, VIRECHNA, AND MATRA BASTI.
- PANCHKARMA HELP IN MANAGEMENT OF BRONCHIAL ASTHMA WITH VAMANA.
- IT HELPS IN MANAGEMENT OF SINUSITIS WITH NASYA.
- MANAGEMENT OF MIGRAINE WITH SHIRO LEPA, SHIRO DHARA, AND NASYA.
- IT HELPS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ARTHRITIS WITH VIRECHANA, BASTI, LEPA, AND PARISHEKA.
- MANAGEMENT OF HAIR FALL WITH NASYA, SHIRODHARA, HOT OIL MASSAGE.
- PANCHKARMA HELP IN MANAGEMENT OF DIGESTIVE DISORDERS WITH VAMANA, VIRECHANA, VASTI.
- MANAGEMENT OF GYNECOLOGICAL PROBLEMS WITH VAMANA, VIRECHANA, UTTARVASTI, NASYA.
Self prepared medicines
Medicines are self-prepared by taking the extract of natural herbs. They are prepared in many forms like – Churan, Syrup, Tablets, Local Applicant, and Oils etc. Medicines are formed in a hygienic way under the guidance of M.D DOCTORS by an experienced staff.
Special counseling sessions for teenagers
Adolescence is a period of life with specific health and developmental needs and rights. It is also a time to develop knowledge and skills. But nowadays due to change in the lifestyle of all the individuals they get prone to have diseased like –
- In School/Scholastic –
- Drop in grades
- Emotional Problems –
- Anxiety – Excess worry, nervousness, irritability
- Eating Problems/ Addiction –
- Concerns about weight, body shape, experiment with diet, anorexia.
- Behaviour Problems –
- Substance abuse – Alcohol, smoking, drug cocaine.
- Sexual offences – Rape, Incest prostitution.
For fulfillment of the objects, Ayurveda has mentioned some lifestyle strategies-
- DINCHARYA (daily regimen)
- RITUCHARYA (seasonal regimen)
- SADVRITTA (good moral conducts)
In Ayurvedic terms, DINCHARYA is one of the best way to get rid of these lifestyle problems.
Dincharya is a mean of living one’s life in the context of the daily life. The importance of Dincharya is that the principles from it can be applied daily to benefit one’s body.
VARIOUS DINCHARYA MODALITIES
- BRAHMAMUHURTA JAGRAN
- USHNA JALPANA
- SNEHA GANDUSHA DHARANA
- TAMBULA BHAKSHANA
Importance of Panchakarma
- Helps to restores metabolic fire (Agni)
- Eliminates AMA (toxins) which helps in strengthens tissue functions
- Assists balance of three doshas (Vata, Pitta, & Kapha)
- Reduces Stress, improves relaxation, and tolerance
- Slows the ageing process
- Boosts the body immunity level.
DE-ADDICTION TREATMENT IN AYURVEDIC WAY
- Purification Therapies – Virechanam and Vamanam are the two best therapies that eliminate the toxic substance from the body via anal route and from the mouth.
- Rasayana Therapies – This set of procedures further nourishes and strengthen the body after Panchakarma.
- Oral Medication – A range of herbal medicines and combinations are used in the treatment of addictive problems which are meant to be administered orally.
- Dietary Changes- The Ayurvedic type of diet provides the patient with adequate nutrition and plenty of rest to the affected organs, so that the diet regulation is helpful in such cases.
Ayurvedic treatment is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems. It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
Ayurveda believes that every person is made up of five basic elements found in the universe: space, air, fire, water, and earth. These combine in the body to form three life forces called as Doshas. They are Vata (space and air), Pitta (fire and water), and Kapha (water and earth).
In Ayurveda the definition of health is- When there is balance of Dosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), Agni (digestive fire), Dhatu (plasma, blood, etc seven tissues), and their co-ordination. It helps in elimination of Mala (waste matter) regularly. This process keeps our soul, mind, and sense organS in balance. This is termed as Swastha.
In Ayurveda, there are many methods mentioned for diagnosing Dosha Imbalance and disease process in a person.
They are – (Trivid Pariksha)
- Darshan Pariksha
- Prashan Pariksha
- Sparshna Pariksha
- Nadi (Pulse)
- Mootra (Urine)
- Malam (Fecal matter)
- Jihwa (Tongue)
- Shabad (Voice of patient)
- Sparsham (Touch)
- Druk (Eyes and Vision)
- Akriti (General body build)
(Dash Vidh Pariksha)
- Prakruti (Constitution)
- Vikriti (Examination of Morbidity)
- Sara (Examination of essence of all dhatus)
- Samhanana (Compactness)
- Pramana (Examination of measurement of the body organs)
- Satmya (Examination of homologation)
- Satva (Examination of mental faculties)
- Ahara – Shakti (Examination for intake of food)
- Vyayama Shakti (Capacity of exercise)
- Vaya (Examination in respect of age)
Panchakarma therapies like NASYAM, KATI VASTI, ABHYANGAM, SHIRODHARA…
It is a kind of Panchakarma treatment or cleansing practice, which is commonly used in Ayurveda. Nasyam involves the administration of medicinal herbs, herb-infused oils through the nasal cavity in order to treat various ailments and promote well-being.
In terms of Ayurvedic dosahs, Nasya is recommended as a practice of balancing of all the doshas, but particularly the Vata Dosha.
Nasya Therapy considered beneficial on a physical level to:
- Alleviate dry nasal passage ways
- Ease sore throat
- Improves a hoarse voice
- Release stiffness in the head, neck, and jaw
- Relieve headache
- Improves eye sight
- Relieve stress, anxiety, fear.
YOGA believes that the nose is a direct route to the brain and the entrance for the breath. Having a healthy breathing passage ways is considered essential for the efficient passage of prana into the body.
Kati vasti is a traditional Ayurvedic treatment mainly used for the lower backache and disorders of the lumbosacral region including – slip disc, lumbar spondylosis, sciatica, spinal problems etc.
Kati vasti is a part of external oleation (snehan) therapy in Ayurveda.
It is beneficial in all types of back and spinal problems. Some of them are listed underneath:
- Intervertebral disc protrusion
- Lumbar spodylosis
- Slip disc
- Degenerative disease
Kati vasti has a higher success rate and it is non-invasive treatment that can saves hundreds- thousands of spinal surgeries. It has also provides mental and physical relaxation. It reduces inflammation, swelling, and tenderness of the affected area.
Abhyangam is a form of Ayurvedic medicine that involves massage of the body with dosha specific warm herb infused oils.
Abhyangam can be done as parts of steps of panchakarma therapy, Snehana as well as the Svedana. Abhyangam is intended to open up the minor Srotas, remove ama (toxins) through the skin, melt kleshma (fat secretion), cleanse and moisturize the skin.
Mainly Abhyangam can also be used to soothe a Vata imbalance which will bring deep relaxation to the body and a peaceful mind.
By the regular process of Abhyangam we can have various benefits:
- Abhyangam imparts softness, strength, and color to the body
- It decreases the effects of aging
- It nourishes the body
- Increases longevity
- Strengthens the body’s tolerance
- Imparts a firmness to the limbs
- Stimulates the internal organs of the body
- It increases blood circulation
- Pacifies Vata and Pitta dosha
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurvedic therapy that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead.
The name comes from the Sanskrit words SHIRO (head) DHARA (flow).
The liquids used in the Shirodhara are milk, oil, buttermilk, coconut water etc.
These are the specialized forms of Shirodhara called as Thakardhara, Taildhara, and Jaladhara.
Shirodhara has been used to treat a variety of conditions which mainly includes:
- Improves eye sight
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Greying of hair
- Neurological disorders
- Memory loss
- Certain type of skin diseases like Psoriasis, Eczema
- Mental conditions like – anxiety, mental stress, and insomnia
Shirodhara is thought to work by relaxing the hypothalamus in the brain. It can also normalize the functions of hormones that regulates sleep and emotions.
Detoxification and Refreshment of body through various Panchakarma therapies
Panchakarma is one of the most well- known parts of Ayurveda, which includes five step mind-body rejuvenation experience that detoxifies the body from various kinds of toxins and eliminates the impurities from the human body. Panchakarma therapy comprises of herbal oil massages, steam baths, cleansing enemas, a healing kitchen diet and other purifying practices.
Panchakarma is one legendary branch of Ayurveda. It is a purification process that involves 5 methods to balance in your body and rejuvenate it.
The Panchakarma process mainly includes pre – panchakarma procedures, panchakarma process and post – panchakarma procedures.
1. OLEATION – It is a process of applying various homegrown Ayurvedic oils that matches the individual needs of the treatment.
2. FOMENTATION – The tissues that are made delicate by the oleation treatment become flexible through fomentation.
1. VAMANA – This is a vomiting process. The patient is given an emetic medicines that enables vomiting and helps clearing the toxins from the tissues from upper cavities of the body.
2. VIRECHANA – Virechana induces purgation of toxins through cleansing of bowels. In this the patient is given a natural purgative to induce the clearing of the guts that aid in purifying the body of toxins.
3. BASTI – This treatment is also called the mother of all Panchakarma treatments and is enormously powerful for overcoming vata – dominated conditions such as piles, arthritis, and constipation.
4. NASYA – Nasya is an extremely treatment for clearing the head region. This ensures a total clearance of the head area by diminishing various kinds of cerebral pain, headache, sleep disorders, hair issues, neurological disorders, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, and respiratory ailments.
5. RAKTAMOKSHANA – It is a blood cleansing treatment which cures disease caused by impure blood. This procedure works best in treating various skin infections such as – psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, pigmentation etc.
BENEFITS OF PANCHAKARMA
- Boosts metabolism
- Purifies the body
- Removes toxin
- Reduces weight
- Strengthens immunity
- Release the blocked channels
- Harmonize body and mind
- Rejuvenates tissues
- Relives stress
In order to experience optimal health and strong connection with the body, it is essential to restore our body‘s natural balance with the PANCHAKARMA TREATMENT.
World Wide Delivery
The medicines are delivered in all the parts of world by many means of transport. We are providing the best services of herbal preparations along with panchkarma procedures in Turkey, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Cannada, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, U.S.A etc under the guidance of Vaidya Karnvir Singh