Ayurveda, a medical system that is being used from members. In this method, treatment of serious diseases can also be provided, provided the treatment is done only after observing the rules of Ayurveda. Ayurvedic medicines that do not have any side effects. If you follow the rules and rules of this method, then no disease will touch you. Let us tell you the same rules today …
First get up early in the morning
The first rule, leave the bed before sunrise. According to Ayurveda, at sunrise the atmosphere is absolutely pure and serene which is very beneficial for your body. It gives you freshness.
Routine very important
– First of all, discard feces and urine as soon as it arises, all the toxic substances inside you are removed. You feel freshness and lightness.
According to Ayurveda, drink 2 to 3 glasses of water on an empty stomach in the morning. With this, you get rid of high BP, constipation, indigestion, eye diseases and obesity.
Do not forget to do Yogasana-pranayama
Take out at least 30 minutes daily for Yogasan or Pranayama. This will keep you healthy. You can also do light-hearted walks and exercises.
Body massageMassage the body daily with mustard coconut or any other medicinal oil for 15 minutes. This will strengthen your bones and will also remove all the tiredness of the body. If you cannot do this every day, then do massage twice a week.
Apart from this, the rules stated in Ayurveda are such,
- Drink about 3 to 4 liters of water during the day, but do not drink too much water at bedtime.
- Have breakfast within one to 2 hours of getting up in the morning. It is very important to have nutritious food, try to have breakfast between 7 to 9, by doing this energy remains in the body throughout the day.
- Do not drink water immediately after eating food as it does not digest food. Keep half an hour to a quarter of a quarter.
- Do not take bath or work very hard immediately after taking food.
- Winter or summer, it is very important to sit in the sun for 10 to 20 minutes daily. It provides vitamin D to the body and strengthens bones. Best of sunny morning.
- Good sleep for 8 to 9 hours. Hands and feet should be washed with cold water before sleeping, it helps to sleep well.
Now know the prevention of Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda,
- Fruit should not be consumed with milk.
- If you are using Ayurvedic medicine, then avoid spicy and sour things.
- Do not drink cold water from the fridge. Never eat cold or hot things together.
- Do not consume salted cheese with milk. Avoid consuming tea and coffee.
- According to Ayurveda, do not drink excessively of any medicine, herb or other thing.
- If you prepare any decoction, do not keep it for more than 12 hours.
Being in lockdown, the daily routine of people is getting badly affected. The physical activity of women has decreased after spending the whole day at home. For this reason, many women are facing problems such as body aches, lack of appetite, on time, and no sleep at night. Because of this, their troubles have increased even more. If you are also struggling with the same problem then do not worry. In Ayurveda, some easy remedies related to food are given, by following which you can not only maintain healthy lifestyle in lockdown, but can also get relief from problems like body aches and loss of appetite-
Use spices after roasting or grinding them
Lifestyle according to ayurveda
Consumption of spices is recommended to prevent viral infections, but raw spices do not prove to be as helpful to the body. According to Ayurveda, roasted or ground spices increase the immunity of the body and also provide protection against many diseases. Especially in the rainy season, if roasted on a pan, spices are used then it gives a lot of benefit.
Food should not be raw or melted
In most homes, the vegetable is made in the cooker, which causes it to melt too much. At the same time, vegetables are also left raw during cooking in a pan. Both these situations are not correct. According to Ayurveda, nutritious ingredients remain intact in steamed baked food. Boiled vegetables also give benefit to the body, but the body does not get enough nutrition from the vegetables that are left in the street or raw. Also, such vegetables can also prove to be harmful for health.
Not too sweet is good
Many women feel like eating sweet things again and again. Sweet food items taste delicious, but high amounts of them can harm health rather than health. That is why instead of sugar, you should use natural sweeteners such as honey or jaggery etc. This keeps the energy level intact and there is no fear of harm to health. If you like this news, then do share it. Everyday visits to get updates related to healthy life
Eat hot food
Hot food tastes as delicious as it sounds, it is also good for health. Hot food is easily digested in the stomach, while the body has to use extra energy to digest cold food. Many women eat more food when they are hungry and after that they feel troublesome. According to Ayurveda, eating less than what you are hungry for, is good for the stomach. The food eaten with this is easily digested and there is no problem like indigestion.
Flour Bran is beneficial
Wheat contains fiber, which maintains the body’s digestive function, but most of this fiber is in bran. Many women separate the bran while kneading the dough, which also reduces the amount of fiber in it. Do not do this. After filtering the flour, if there are some more ingredients in the bran, remove them and add the bran back to the flour. Digestion is good by consuming bran flour and constipation problem is also eliminated.