Pregnancy is the happiest time of any woman’s life. At that time, a woman thrives in her new life and realizes her development. During pregnancy, women are often given strict instructions and diet plans, so that the baby can stay healthy for 9 months with the mother. Because in such a small carelessness you can cause a big problem. So today we are telling you about the things to be eaten or Diet Chart during Pregnancy.
- During pregnancy, pregnant women should regularly consume dairy products ie milk and milk products (curd, ghee, cheese). It provides calcium, limited amount of fat and other essential nutrients to the body. Which also helps in the development of the baby.
- Nutrients like iron, vitamins, fiber, magnesium, zinc are found in abundance in seasonal fruits and green leafy vegetables. Due to which the fatigue, blood loss etc. due to intake pregnancy can be avoided.
- Women should drink more and more water during pregnancy. Due to this, where the body avoids water scarcity i.e. dehydration, the problem of easing at the time of delivery can also be avoided.
- It is very beneficial to eat whole grains i.e. Sprouts during pregnancy. Because it contains zinc, iron, magnesium and fiber in plenty. Due to which there is no lack of blood in the body, the recurrent fatigue also reduces.
- Almonds, cashews, raisins, pistachios should be consumed regularly during pregnancy. Because by consuming them, where the body becomes internally strong, then the moisture in the body remains there.
Avoid eating these things in pregnancy: 1. Junk food 2. Non-veg food 3. Avoid smoking 4. Excess oily food 5. Do not consume too much caffeine
Morning Breakfast –
Morning sickness is an important part of pregnancy and a kind of gift. Make sure you have a glass of cow’s milk in the morning as it helps to relieve you from morning sickness. You can also drink a glass of coconut milk or lemonade as it will help reduce constipation and heartburn.
Morning breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is very important for all human beings to have a good breakfast in the morning and if you are pregnant then it is very important for you. If you skip breakfast it can make you feel tired and lethargic throughout the day. This is because you are hungry overnight and because of this your blood sugar level falls. You can start your day with a nutritious breakfast as given below:
- 1 bowl of porridge with fresh fruits – contains important vitamins and fiber
- 1 plate rava upma or vermicelli with poha or vegetables – these provide you nutrition with multi nutrients and fiber
- 2 slices of Whole Grain Bread Toast with Butter and Omelette
- 1 glass of low-fat milk or butter milk or fortified orange juice
- An omelette or vegetable sandwich – it is the best source of protein
- 2 lentils, potatoes, carrots, spinach parathas with curd or with mix veg – they provide fiber, calcium and vitamins
Eat a balanced diet at lunch. You can make a list of recipes for yourself using lentils, cereals, whole grains, nuts and fresh vegetables. These will provide you with the right amount of vitamins, fiber and minerals. For cooking, use only healthy oils like rice bran oil, safflower oil or olive oil.
Frequent hunger is common when you are pregnant. Because there is a new life in you and your body is working day and night. So you will definitely need more energy and more food. Therefore you should make a habit of eating small and frequent meals throughout the day instead of 3 big meals a day. Here are some snack ideas for the evening:
- Fresh fruit or fruit smoothie
- Handful walnuts, almonds or dates
- Drink fresh fruit juices to keep yourself hydrated
- Whole grains and low-sugar granola bars are also a good option
- Vegetable or spinach idli is healthy and helps in filling the stomach quickly.
- Cheese, corn or vegetable sandwiches are delicious and nutritious
- Carrot or gourd pudding made of jaggery or less sugar
- A cup of warm green tea is comforting
- Oatmeal or uttapam with vegetables is like a complete mini-meal.
- Roasted gram is high in fiber and is a suitable treatment for constipation
It is advised that the more light and fast you eat at night, the better it is for your health. This healthy habit will aid in proper digestion of your food and will help you get a good sleep at night. For dinner, you can replicate the ideas from lunch. In dinner you can include:
- Bread with lentils, or any vegetable, salad, and yogurt of your choice
- Vegetable Casserole or Chicken Rice with Vegetable Raita
- Plain paratha with buttermilk
- Jowar / Bajra Roti with Ghee and Raita – These grains are easy to digest
- Dal Khichdi and Curd mixed with Vegetable
- Beetroot and Carrot Pudding – It increases the amount of hemoglobin and is rich in Vitamin A and other nutrients.
The time of pregnancy is very special for any woman. Not only the pregnant woman but her entire family is eagerly waiting for the visiting guest. Therefore, it is important to take full care of the pregnant during this period. In particular, his food and drink needs special attention. It is also necessary for a child with it as well as a stomach. In this blog today we will tell you what kind of diet chart should be in the third month of pregnancy. What should the pregnant eat and what should be avoided.
What to eat during the third month of pregnancy
While every month of pregnancy is important, the first three months are very important. Actually, the fetus is taking shape during this time. His heart, kidneys, eyes, genitals and other organs are formed in this month. In such a situation, the child grows properly due to balanced diet and he is born healthy.
Milk products – Milk and milk products are the best food for pregnant women in the third month. Actually, the fetus needs calcium and minerals inside the stomach, which is found in abundance in milk and products made from it. In this case, you should consume milk, curd, cheese, ghee etc.
Carbohydrates – In this period you need more and more nutrients. This increases energy in the body and the development of the fetus. Carbohydrate is very effective for maintaining it. In such a situation, you should include bread, rice, chapattis, legumes, sweet potatoes and potatoes in your diet. However, eating sugary foods can cause weight gain. Hence, some caution is also needed.
Vitamin B6 – Fatigue, weakness and irritability are common in the third month of pregnancy. Vitamin B6-rich diet plays an important role to overcome these problems. You can consume bananas, milk, brown rice, eggs, oatmeal, soybeans, potatoes, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables for vitamin B6. All these things also make hemoglobin.
Iron and Folate Diet – For better growth of the unborn baby, a diet consisting of iron and folate is required. Lack of this can cause physical disorder in the child. So if you are in the third month, then definitely include it in your diet. Beetroot, Chiku, Beans, Orange, Potato, Oatmeal, Broccoli, Eggs and Green Vegetables are good sources of iron and folate.
Eat fruits – In this condition, eat more and more fruits besides eating. Include at least two fruits in your diet daily. Actually, fruits contain a lot of vitamins. It is a good source of water, natural sugar (sugar), fiber and antioxidants.
Meat will also benefit – If you are a non-vegetarian, then eating meat and fish in the third month of pregnancy will be very beneficial for you. However, make sure that the meat is fully cooked.
Drink as much water as possible – During pregnancy you should drink as much water as possible. Do not let the body lack water. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water and juice a day.
What not to eat in the third month of pregnancy
- Coffee and Tea – In the third month of pregnancy, tea, coffee should be avoided. This increases the risk of miscarriage. Not only this, there is also the possibility of birth defects in the fetus by drinking tea and coffee in large quantities.
- Junk food – During this time you should also avoid the consumption of junk food. Junk food contains sugar, carbohydrates, sodium, fat, and many other elements that affect the body.
- Seafood – Eating seafood should be avoided in this month of pregnancy. Actually, they have high mercury, which is harmful to the fetus.
- Alcohol and Tobacco – In this state you should also stay away from alcohol and tobacco. They also contain elements that harm your fetus. Apart from this, chocolate should also be avoided.
- Canned food – In the third month of pregnancy, you should also stay away from canned food. Like pickles and juices. Some chemicals are added to these, which can be harmful for you and your unborn baby.
- Raw Meat and Raw Eggs – During this time you should not eat raw meat and raw eggs also. These contain bacteria called Salmonella and Listeria, which negatively affect the fetus.
So overall you must have understood what to eat and what not to eat during the third month.