CAC Platfer Tablet is a pure Herbal Formula that Boosts platelet count i.e. useful in thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) that is associated with dengue fever. It helps to strengthen your immune system.
Let’s understand Some facts regarding Platelets-
WHAT IS PLATLET?
Platelets or thrombocytes are a component of blood they have no nucleus and they are the fragments of cytoplasm.
FUNCTION – Along with coagulation factor it reacts to bleeding from blood vessel injury by clumping, thereby initiating a blood clot.
SPECIALITY ABOUT CAC PLATFER TABLET-
CAC PLATFER tablet is composed of Pure extracts of Carica papaya and Tinospora cordifolia.
- This is the perfect Combo to fight against Thrombocytopenia associated with Dengue Fever.
- It helps in Strengthening the immune system
- Antipyretic, It helps to decrease the peripheral platelet destruction
- It is Hepatoprotective- Protects the Liver.
- It increases the platelet counts naturally.
- Its action is in dual aspects i.e. both Physical as well as on mental level and on addition builds up your immunity.
- Easy and convenient to use as it is in tablet form.
- It is made with the plants grown organically and with 100% natural extracts under the guidance of qualified Medical professionals team.
- Carica papaya (Papaya)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
It is delicious in taste and loaded with Plenty of Nutrients.
The Ripen papaya can be eaten raw whereas the unripe papaya should be cooked and eaten- especially during pregnancy because the unripe fruit is high in latex, it can stimulate the contractions can cause Abortion so try avoiding papaya during Early pregnancy period or Consult a doctor before eating it.
Papayas are similar to pears in shape and can be up to 20 inches or 51 centimeter long. The skin of unripe fruit is green and when ripen it turns to orange, the flesh is yellow, orange or reddish in color.
The fruit has many black seeds when we cut down in two pieces, which are edible but bitter in taste.
SCIENTIFIC NAME- Carica papaya
COMMON NAME- Papaw, Pawpaw, Papaya,Hindi- Papita, Tree melon, Melon tree,Manipuri-Awathabi, Marathi-Papayi, Popay
Tamil- Pappali, Bengali- Papeya, Konkani- Paapaayi
SANSKRIT NAME- Eranda Karkati Mizoram- Thing-fanghma
FAMILY- Caricaceae(Papaya Family)
ACTIVE COMPONENTS- Papaya leaves found to be enriched with several active components such as-
- Ascorbic acid
- Cyanogenic glucoside
- Vitamins present in papaya- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- It is enriched with Powerful Antioxidant Effects i.e. having high levels of Antioxidants.
- Anticancerous Properties is being observed in some studies thus can reduce the risk of cancer.
- It boosts your Heart Health- It can enhance the protective effects of HDL or Good cholesterol thus reducing the risk of Heart diseases.
- Choline present Fight Inflammation.
- In some studies, it is observed that it helps to Improve the Digestion.
- It Protects Against Skin Damage and make your skin look toned and youthful (reducing the depth of facial wrinkles).
- It is Delicious and Versatile.
- It helps in improving blood glucose control in case of Diabetes Mellitus.
- It helps in improving wound healing.
- It helps in improving the Blood Pressure.
- Choline is a very important and versatile nutrient that is found in papayas which aids our body in sleep, muscle movement, learning & memory.
SCIENTIFIC NAME- Tinospora cordifolia
- Punjabi: Gllow
- Telugu: Tippa-teega
- Tamil: Shindilakodi
- Malayalam: Amruthu, Chittamruthu
- Kannada: Amruth balli
- Khmer: bândaul pich
- Sinhala: Rasakinda
- Thai: boraphét
- Pali: galocī
- Hindi: giloy (गिलोय), guruch (गुरुच)
- Gujarati: galac, garo
- Bengali: Gulancha,
- Marathi: Guduchi , gulvel
- Odia: Guluchi,
- Nepali: Gurjo
SANSKRIT NAME- Amrita, Chinnudbhava
ACTIVE COMPONENTS- tinosporon, tinosporaside, jatrorhizine, palmatine, tembeterine, tinocordifolioside, phenylpropene disaccharides, choline, tinosporic acid, tinosporal, berberine, and Columbin
- The drug is believed to be used as a tonic and antiperiodic i.e.it prevents the regular recurrence of symptoms.
- It is aphrodisiac. The starch that is present on the roots and stems of the plant is very useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
- Boosts Immunity- As per its name “Amrita” It is recognized to accord longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and makes you youthful.
- Malashodhak(Purifies the toxins of body) – It helps in Detoxification of the body.
- It is very Effective against respiratory tract Infections.
- It Boosts the Liver Function.
- It aids in Digestion by improving the digestive fire.
- It Reduces your Stress level and anxiety.
- It is an amazing Health Rejuvenator or Rasayana.
- It is widely known for its Anti Ageing Properties.
DIRECTIONS OF USE-
- INDICATION- Dengue, Thrombocytopenia, Hepatic disorders, Fever, Diabetes etc.
- DOSAGE- 1 tablet thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.