Many nutrients are found in pineapple fruit. This fruit is full of energy which gives instant energy to the body. This fruit also contains sugar and carbohydrates. Vitamin C is found in plenty in this fruit. Apart from this, vitamins B6 and A are also found in pineapples. Like other fruits, minerals like magnesium, potassium, iron are found. Beta carotene is also found in pineapple.
Pineapple Plant Pineapple Tree
The pineapple plant originally came from Brazil. In India, it is cultivated in states like Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Kerala, Bengal, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Odisha, Bihar, Andhra. It is a small plant. There should be sandy loam soil for the pineapple plant. For this, there should be a temperature of 20 to 30 degrees and humidity in the climate.
To plant a pineapple plant, use a bunch of leaves on top of the fruit. As such, it is sown in the rainy month but the rainfall should not be excessive.
Benefits of Pineapple
- By eating pineapple pineapple, the digestion process of the body is correct. The reason for this is the presence of fibers in this fruit. Eating it relieves constipation problem.
- Pineapple fruit helps in weight loss. Fat is very low in this fruit. Regular and controlled intake reduces body weight.
- Pineapple contains potassium which controls blood pressure.
- Beta carotene found in pineapple is very beneficial for asthma patients.
- Eating pineapple juice is beneficial for strong bones. This fruit contains many vitamins and minerals that make bones strong.
- Pineapple should be consumed in the form of kidney stones. This causes the stones to melt.
- Consumption of pineapple reduces the risk of diseases like cancer.
- Pineapple is very beneficial and useful for increasing eye light.
- Pineapple fruit has the property of enhancing immunity. It contains Vitamin C which increases immunity.
- Pineapple also reduces inflammation of the body. An element called bromelin is found in this fruit which is a factor to reduce inflammation.
- Pineapple fruit is a treasure of vitamins. This fruit is very useful in beauty. It removes facial acne pimples. Skin improves For this, its juice is beneficial.
- Eating more than any fruit can prove to be harmful for health. Pineapples should be taken in controlled quantities. Diabetes patients should consume it only on the advice of a doctor, because it contains sugars.
- Pregnant women should avoid pineapple intake. Its intake is harmful during pregnancy.
- Excess intake of this can cause abdominal pain, vomiting. It is important to avoid excessive consumption.
Fiber is also found in very small amounts in it. But if there is some goodness in this fruit then there is also evil. In some cases eating it incorrectly can cause very serious diseases.
So let us know about some similar side effects of pineapple.
- Allergies: Some allergic reactions have been observed in some women and men due to eating pineapple, such as swelling on the lips and sore throat or tingling. To avoid this, cut slices of pineapple and put it in salt water. This will eliminate the sore throat enzymes.
- Abortion Pregnant women should not eat pineapple in the initial days as it may increase the risk of miscarriage. But in the last few months they can eat pineapple.
- Risk of arthritis When you eat pineapple, it turns into alcohol and reaches the gastrointestinal, which further initiates arthritis. Therefore, those who have arthritis or joint pain should not eat more pineapple.
- Increases blood sugar level Sugar is found in a large amount in pineapple, so people who have diabetes should avoid eating it. Because it can increase their blood sugar level at once and put their life in danger.
- Interaction with medicines: Branlain contains ingredients in pineapple, which can be harmed by reacting with some medicines. So if you are taking any antibiotic then avoid eating grains.
- Side effects of raw pineapple: Eating raw pineapple or drinking its juice can cause vomiting, as some toxins are found in raw pineapple.
- Makes mucus in the mouth Annaaz is found to have acidity, which causes mucus in the mouth and sore throat. And many times eating it also causes abdominal pain.
- Reacts with blood thinners, people who eat blood thinners can harm them.
- Cause allergies Bromeline is a special element found in pineapple, which is converted into protein. It causes itchy skin, and brings back many chronic allergies.
- Dental Hygiene People who have swelling of teeth or gums should avoid eating pineapple. It causes a white odor on the teeth and causes deodorant in the mouth.
- Nutrients found in a cup (165 grams)
- Energy 50 kcal
- Carbohydrate 13.52 grams
- Protein 0.54 grams
- Fat 0.12 grams
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Fiber 1.40 grams
- Vitamins present in pineapple found in pineapple
- Folates 18 grams
- Niacin 0.500
- Pyridoxine 0.112 mg
- Riboflavin 0.018 mg
- Thymine 0.079 mg
- Vitamin A 58 IU
- Vitamin C 47.8 mg
- Vitamin E 0.02 mg
- 0.07 micrograms of vitamin
- Electrolytes present in pineapple – electrolytes found in pineapple
- Sodium 1 mg
- Potassium 109 mg
Mineral substances found in pineapple – Mineral Present in Pineapple
- Calcium 13 mg
- Copper 0.110 mg
- Iron 0.29 mg
- Magnesium 12 mg
- Manganese 0.927 mg
- Phosphorus 8 mg
- Selenium 0.1 microgram
- Zinc 0.12 mg
Health Benefits of Pineapple
Vitamins A and C, fiber, potassium, phosphorus and calcium present in pineapple can prove to be very beneficial for our body.
Pineapple For Skin
Do you know that with the use of pineapple we can make our skin soft and smooth. Not only this, by the use of pineapple, you can easily find solutions to many skin related diseases and problems.
Effective for Acne
Pineapple is like a nectar for our skin, especially for stubborn pimples. Vitamin C found in pineapple relieves acne and skin inflammation. This fruit contains an enzyme called bromelain which acts as an entry inflammatory. Also, the presence of Vitamin C works to heal the wound quickly.
Pineapple For Soft Skin
Every woman wants their skin to look soft and soft. In this case, you just have to use this fruit according to convenience. This fruit promotes collagen synthesis in your body. The higher the collagen synthesis, the more the skin glows. Not only this, the amino acids and vitamin C present in pineapple helps in healing damaged cells and tissues. If you want to see the effect of pineapple on your face, then you can apply freshly prepared pineapple juice on your face and wash it with water after 10 minutes, after some time you will see its effect.
Use of pineapple to fill the cracks of the feet
In this way, many creams are present in the market to cure foot cracks in the market. But with the help of pineapple, you can easily cure it. You can use pineapple peel as a scrub. It helps in removing the dead cells of the feet. And makes the legs beautiful and soft.
Pineapple properties make nails soft and strong
Have you ever wondered why your nails look dry or bad. Vitamin A and B deficiency is the main reason for dryness or lifeless appearance of the nail. But there is no need to take medicines to remove vitamins in the body. You can make your nails soft by just using pineapple. You can use pineapple juice to soften the nails.
Remove facial dryness
Dry skin looks dull and ugly. Heat and pollution can increase your problem. But there is nothing to worry about. You can make the skin soft by using pineapple. For this you can make a pack to apply on the skin. For this, you can mix three spoons of pineapple juice, egg and a little milk and apply it on your skin. Let it continue for some time. After this wash it with clean water, it works as a moisturizer.
Pineapple For Prevents Hair Loss
No one would like hair loss or hair loss from the head, but by taking some diet, you can prevent your hair from falling out. To prevent hair loss, you just have to include pineapple in your diet. Let us tell you that vitamin C is found in abundance in pineapple. . Vitamin C is an important element that is helpful in preventing hair loss. It is a powerful antioxidant that prevents free radicals from being damaged. Pineapples contain water-soluble vitamins.
Benefits of pineapple to relieve swelling
If there is a problem of swelling and itching in the scalp, then pineapple can provide you immediate relief. Bromelain is found in pineapple, which is an antioxidative enzyme that has the ability to reduce inflammation. It can be used to reduce swelling by daily use. Along with this, it also helps in preventing hair loss.
Pineapple juice benefits for heart
Entry antioxidants are found in sufficient quantity in pineapple. Which protects the body’s cells from damage. These entry oxidants help our body to protect us from many serious diseases such as heart disease, arthritis and various types of cancer. If you want to avoid these diseases then do not forget to include pineapple in your diet every day.
Benefits of eating pineapple reduce colds
No one will like sprinkling all day and being troubled by cold. If you are also troubled by the problem of cold in every season, then make pineapple a part of your diet. Vitamin C and bromelain found in it will not only give you relief from cold and cold but will also protect you from it. Combination of these two provides the strength to fight microbial infection in humans. On the advice of a doctor, using it with medicine, you can get relief from phlegm and cold soon.
Pineapple Juice For Strong Bones
Due to osteoporosis, we may have to suffer from many problems. But if you include pineapple juice in your diet, then you can stay away from the problem of bones. The manganese present in the pineapple helps to strengthen your bones. Apart from this, many such elements are found in it which are beneficial for your bones.
Pineapple For Healthy Gums
Including pineapple in your diet always keeps your gums strong. With this, your teeth remain healthy.