How to Cure Impotency by Herbal Medicines
It is a common problem among Men characterized by the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It is also called erectile dysfunction (EC).There are many factors which can contribute to the condition, including both physical and emotional disorders.
Erectile Dysfunction can happen:
- When blood flow in the penis is lessened or nerves are harmed
- With stress, depression. or for emotional reasons
- It is a early signs ofmore serious illness, like heart disease, atherosclerosis(hardening or blocked arteries), high blood pressure or high blood sugar from diabetes
If erectile dysfunction is a common issue it can cause stress, affect your relation and affects your self confidence.
The risk of impotence increases with age. It is more commomly found in men in their 60s compared with those in their 40s. Men who are less educated are also more likely to experience impotence, perhaps because they tend to have less healthy lifestyles, eat a less healthy diet, drink more, and exercise less.
Causes of Impotence (erectile dysfunction)
There are many possible causes of Erectile Dysfunction, and they can include both emotional and physical conditions. Common causes include:
- Cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis)
- hypertension, or high blood pressure
- high cholesterol, obesity
- low testosterone or other hormonal imbalance
- kidney diseases
- increased age
- sleep disorder
- relationship problems
- stress from social, cultural and religious conflict
- worry about sex performance
- certain prescription medications, of hypertension , heart diseases etc
- consuming too much alcohol
- using tobacco products
- certain health conditions, such as Parkinson’s diseases or multiple sclerosis
- injury or surgery in pelvic area
Certain feelings can lead to erectile dysfunction, including:
- Feeling nervous about sex. This could be because of a bad experience or a previous episode of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Feeling stressed, including work and family stress.
- Feeling depressed.
- Feeling self-conscious about your body or performance.
- Thinking your partner is reacting negatively toward you.
Symptoms of ED
- Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection.
- Trouble keeping an erection.
- Reduced sexual desire
- Erectile dysfunction also cause : low self-esteem, depression, distress for man and its partner
Ayurvedic view in erectile dysfunction
In Ayurveda erectile dysfunction is related to Napunsakta . according to Ayurveda our body is made of vata pitta kapha, anh because of imbalance in the dosha our body face various problems . CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTRE provide natural medicine for curing erectile dysfunction problem , by balancing the imbalance doshas and provide power to body.
Mans power plus, aswgandha powder, shilajit satav, stress care, detox premium powder, nerve up
Detail of ayurvedic medicine
1. Men Power Plus:
Mostly at one age men may suffer from low self-esteem and become negative. This also occurs because they are facing problems in their sexual life. There might be early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. A feeling of inferiority also occurs and they feel hesitate to visit a doctor or discuss this problem. It also affects their relationship and leads to fighting, divorce, loss of self-confidence, the stress in their personal life.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
2. Nerve up tablet:
These tablets are pure ayurvedic formulation. Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata doshas and kapha dosha. It acts as nervine stimulant. It shows improves the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like shudha shilajeet shudha kuchala, abhrak bhasma, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc. This tablet also helps in erectile dysfunction
Recommended Dosage– Take 1 tablet twice daily.
3. Shilajit satva:
This is the Ayurvedic formulation of Shilajit satav. It is a potent Immunity Booster and acts as an antioxidant, possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It has a tremendous effect on Male Infertility, Anemia, Alzheimer disease, improves brain functions, Fatigue, various Tumors and Cysts like PCOD in females and erectile dysfunction in men. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties it works on inflamed lymph nodes as well. It balances blood sugar, increases absorption of nutrients, helps in detoxification.
Recommended Dosage – 5 to 10 drops of Shilajit to be mixed in one glass of Luke warm milk.
4. Detox Premium Powder:
Detox premium powder is a herbo-mineral preparation that contains parwal pishti, giloy satv, shukta pishti, tal sindoor, gandhak rasayan, moti pishti, etc. These ingredients in combination deal with the erectile dysfunction,condition & remove toxins out from the body.
Recommended dosage: Take 1 sachet two times a day with normal water.
5. Ashwagandha Tablet:
These tablet are pure Ayurvedic which contains pure extract of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, insomnia, tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, leukoderma, bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, menstrual problems, and chronic liver disease. Ashwagandha shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, anti-stress properties. It also regulates sugar metabolism and cholesterol.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet two time a day with normal water.
6. Stress care tablet:
Stress care tablets are pure herbal formulation considered as best Ayurvedic tablet for stress prepared from ingredients like Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia serpentine), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostacys jatamansi). The herbs used for the formulation of these tablets show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-depressant, & immune-modulator properties. These herbal tablets give good results in Depression, Stress, Anxiety, All neurological disorders, Increases intelligence, and Improves memory.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
Healthy tips & Lifestyle:
1) Include green leafy vegetables & fruits in your diet.
2) Drink plenty of water.
3) Include nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachios, raisins, figs, etc. in diet.
4) Do perform exercises & walk daily for 30 minutes.
5) Drink green coconut water & fresh juices in your diet.