How do you know it’s time for Ayurvedic body Cleansing ?
There are many ways to buildup the toxins. If your digestive system is not functioning properly, then the body feels difficult to get rid of undigested foods known as Ama. This can affect the waste removal process. This cause building up of excess toxins. There are a number of irritant and pollutant materials that get settle in the body. So one needs an Ayurvedic body cleansing method for the removal of toxins. Here are five signs that it’s time for cleansing.
Unexplainable Body Aches
There are different reasons for muscle or joint pain; one may experience body pains in general from time to time. Another cause can be due to the buildup of toxic waste in the body. Excessive heat in the body, along with inflammation or a low-grade fever can also be due to buildup of toxins.
Thick Coating covering the tongue
As per Ayurveda, the tongue can be used as a gauge of the overall body. A thick coating around the tongue act as indicative of toxicity. The thicker and darker coating of the tongue more is the toxin buildup in the body. Tongue cleaner helps to stimulate the digestive system. So it indicates the need for body cleansing.
Foggy Mental State
When your mind becomes foggy and preventing you to think properly. This can be another sign of toxins buildup in the body so they need cleansing.
Feeling Tired after a Meal
Eating healthy food provides you energy and contentment. Feeling of dullness or laziness after having meal indicated that your body is not dealing properly with what you eat. This leads to an accumulation of undigested residue which gets converted into a toxic substance.
One can experience bad breath which should be taken into consideration. Have you ever smelled your body having a bad odor? Another sign of toxicity buildup in the body is smelly and frequent flatulence.
All these signs indicate that your Ayurvedic body needs cleansing to get rid of the toxins.
Slow metabolism, leading to weight gain and build-up of toxins in the body. A Struggle to manage the high toxin content and prevent the harmful toxins from reaching the vital organs, the body itself expands fat cells to absorb some of the toxic material. These fat cells are very difficult to eliminate, once created. One should have a check on food quality and intake, the fat stays on, your body needs deeper cleansing to trim and purify should be rectified by this.
As per Ayurvedic view, the main aim is cleansing the toxins and excess Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas out of the tissues and into the digestive system so that they can be eliminated. The final result of this cleanse should be to improve the overall health of the individual.
Results of Ayurvedic Cleanse is:
- It helps to restore a sense of calmness to mind and complete nervous system.
- It promotes clarity of thoughts in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- It helps in nurturing an amazing sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy body weight.
- Balances normal sleep cycles.
- Promote regular and balanced elimination of toxic materials.
- Balances individual’s natural state of mind.
- Provide deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health of an individual.
Mostly in Ayurveda focus is around simplifying the diet for cleansing and, in other lifestyles, practices play a major role. The main aim is to balance Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, digest and eliminate Ama or harmful toxins, provide strengthen and balance Agni or digestive fire, and Restore intelligence naturally. The process act as both curative and preventative because cleansing helps to refresh the body’s best inner defense mechanisms, as well as its capacity for repair and renewal of body tissues.
Digestive Reset for a day
One-day routine is not enough for cleansing but is a great opportunity to balance the Agni on a regular basis. One-day mono-diet helps to encourage Agni and clear surface Ama by choosing the light, clear, and subtle qualities of food. The diet itself can be adapted to your meticulous needs. The most universally adaptable approach by Indians is to eat kitchari for a day, or some individuals, prefer fruit or juice.
This technique works by deeply cleaning up the diet in order to remove toxins from body and balances the digestive tract and strengthens the digestive fire for improved functioning.
- If your digestion needs regular boost up.
- Believe in the power of slow, steady progress.
- One should be proactive in clearing harmful substances.
- You need frequent cleansing rather than an occasional cleanse.
- Practice this rather than regular cleansing on a daily basis
- You can practice this weekly, monthly, seasonally, etc.
How do Panchakarma’s therapeutic measures like Vamana, Virechana, Basti or Nasyam help you in living a healthy stress-free life?
- Abhyangam or Full Body Massage given under Panchakarma helps the body to get rid of toxic elements through oil massage. This massage makes body supple and soft along with relieving all stress and muscle cramps. Oil Massage is followed by steam that helps to detox in a holistic manner.
- Panchakarma treatments like Vamana and Virechana heal from within as they work at the root cause of disease. For example, if someone is feeling fatigued or weak, Pnachkarma treatments like Vamana and Virechana help restore the health of digestive organs which adds on to body metabolism. Thus, Ayurveda is preferred all over the world owing to its holistic health benefits.
- Our body has three main biological energies – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These three and their respective dominance in the body causes many problems. It is only through Panchakarma that one can address Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha as well as Kapha dosha resulting in over-all wellbeing.
- For people who need to work a lot with their minds, they may experience problems like headaches, stress, anxiety, hair fall and even premature aging. Panchakarma treatments are a big relaxation for the mind as they work on balancing the Nervous system and blood circulatory system which ultimately leads to healthy living.
- Panchakarma treatments increase the efficiency of the mind and body. One can experience an active lifestyle after availing of Panchakarma treatments.
- Panchakarma is extremely beneficial for hair related problems. Wrong eating habits or overuse of shampoos and chemicals or even an unhealthy lifestyle can result in hair thinning, hair greying or hair loss. Panchakarma treatments like Nasyam and Shirodhara have shown great results to address these problems.
- Obesity is one main problem for today’s generation. Potli massage and Udvartan are two effective Ayurvedic treatments to get rid of excessive body fat.
- Panchakarma is also the best therapeutic measure for restoring the skin glow. Forget the costly treatments of salon and beauty parlors; Panchakarma is all that you need for glowing youthful skin.
1. Detox Premium Powder:
The powder contains all the Ayurvedic herbs which strengthen the immune system of the body and prevents the complication of dengue by potentiating the immune system. It helps in controlling the disease within a period of 4 to 8 days. The powder includes.
Parwal Pishti :
Parwal pishti is prepared from Coral calcium. It is mainly used in Pitta related disorders and helpful in bleeding disorders. This pishti relieves Ama dosha and improves digestion power. It also improves the strength and immunity.
Shukta Pishti :
It is prepared from Pearl oyster shell. Shukta pishti pacifies Pitta and Kapha dosha. It is the best ant-acid and relieves the abdominal distention. Shukta pishti reduces the rashes on the arms and legs.
Giloy satva includes water-soluble extract of Giloy/Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia). It balances the aggravated pitta and acts as a mild-antipyretic, antacid, and immuno-modulator. It also reduces the burning sensation in the hands, feet, and body.
According to Ayurveda principles, Kamdudha Ras has Sheeta Virya thus it is beneficial in every Pitta Roga classified in Ayurveda. It is beneficial in the symptoms like a burning sensation, restlessness, bleeding tendencies, excessive thirst, and hot flashes, vomiting with yellowish or sour water.
Akik bhasma contains Silicon Dioxide and some herbal extracts derived into in during processing with Aloe vera and Rosewater. It is used in General debility, Restlessness. It works well in loss of appetite, weight loss, and feeling of excessive heat in the body.
Ghandak Rasayan is a great antibacterial, antiviral ayurvedic medicine. It acts as an antipyretic, analgesic, & blood purifier.
It is an important medicine used in Ayurveda, which acts on Pitta dosha and reduces the symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, headache, the sour taste of mouth, restlessness, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 sachet twice a day with normal water.
2. Noni Capsules:
Noni Capsules are purely Ayurvedic formulation. Noni fruit is known for its high level of antioxidants like beta carotene, vitamin E, vitamin C and various other minerals which help to strengthen the immune system and healthy detoxification. Noni Capsules promotes immunity, provides relief from Arthritis, and promotes circulation of blood, energy and digestive health. It contains a standardized extract of Noni (Morinda Citrifo). Noni capsules have anti-inflammatory properties.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
3. Detox tablets:
This Tablet is herbo-mineral pure Ayurvedic preparation. It contains ingredients like Parwal Pishti, Shukta Pishti, Giloy Satav, Kamdudha Ras, Jahar Mohra, Akik Pishti, Gandhak Rasayan, Shankh Bhasma, Sutshekhar Ras, Sudhyog Tab, Shwet Parpati, Yavakshaar, etc. This tablet increases overall immunity, improves digestion, relieves acidity, helps in fever, nausea, vomiting, high blood pressure, mental diseases, and eye diseases. It also helps in removing impurities and detoxifies the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
4. Detox Juice:
Detox Juice is an Ayurvedic nutritious juice that is extracted from different types of berries, fruits and is a powerful cleanser of the blood and also rich in folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and Vitamin C. The detox juice is blended with ingredients like Acai berry, Maqui berry, Goji berry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Sea buckthorn, Gooseberry, Moringa oleifera, Withania somnifera, Aloe barbadensis, Punica granatum, Bacopa monnieri, Morinda citrifolia, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Camellia sinesis, Grape seed extract, Ganoderma lucidum, Garcinia cambogia, Stevia Korean Ginsenf, Curcuma longa, Cardamom, Fennel, Vitamin D3, Green Coffee bean extract, Tribulus terrestris, Vitamin C, & Mangosteen. Detox helps to boost immune function, Improving complexion, Better digestive health, Improves liver function, Treat Urinary Tract Infections, risk of heart diseases, lowering the Cholesterol level, uncomfortable bloating and swelling, Remove the toxins through urine, Improves Memory function. It has anti-oxidant, anti-hypertensive, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulator effects; it inhibits the spread of cancer cells.
Recommended Dosage: 20 ml twice daily with normal water.