There are different reasons for itching, eczema (itching) in the body. According to some research, itching occurs due to disturbances in the immune system in the body. Eczema is a type of skin problem that affects your skin. In this, you may have problems like itching, red marks on the skin, and swelling. This disease can be caused by the lack of moisture in the skin. It causes itching and burning in the skin. Excessive scratching can also cause skin peeling, which can change as a wound and promote eczema. The effect of this disease can last longer and spread in your body This disease can be got rid of with the help of home remedies.
Some remedies to avoid eczema, such as avoid stimulants that worsen symptoms, do not scrape wounds, do not bathe long and stay in the bathroom for a long time, use soap sparingly (do not take a bubble bath), Anti-biotic is used to cure the disease.
Home Remedies for Eczema
If you feel that your body has started itching more than before, then you can use lemon for it. Wherever you are itching, apply lemon and oil on your body. After applying it, do not itch for a while. If you do this every day, you will start making a difference in a few days.
If you are itchier, treat it as soon as possible and it will be better. Many times, this itching disease causes great damage to the skin. If itching occurs, take a bath with lukewarm water and apply olive oil immediately thereafter. Massage lightly by applying this oil on the body. This will give a lot of relief in the itching on your body.
3. Desi Ghee Massage
You can also massage with desi ghee daily to see itching increasing in the body. This will give you instant relief from itching. Along with this, moisture will also remain in your body, so that your skin will not get stagnation.
4. Neem oil
You can also take the help of neem to relieve itching. You mix a little sugar candy with the juice of neem leaves. You will get a lot of relief if you use it daily on the body. Drinking this in the morning will help in curing eczema by removing blood problems.
5. Taking a bath in the seawater
If there is an ocean around you, then you start bathing in seawater every day. Seawater will give a lot of relief from itching in your body. This is quite easy for those people who live on the seashore. It is believed that itching runs away from the sea after itching. The reason behind this is that seawater contains natural minerals, which is also pure salt.
6. Omega-3 oil
You will find omega-3 oil in the market very easily. You can massage with this oil daily, this will help you in relieving your itching. So if you have itching, then massage it with instant omega-3 oil. This will give you quick relief.
7. Aloe vera gel
Along with vitamin E oil aloe vera helps to reduce itching. This will nourish the skin and help reduce inflammation at the same time..
Take 2 teaspoons honey and cinnamon. Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon well. Then wash and dry eczema affected area with water. After this, apply the paste and leave it to dry and then wash it. Honey has antimicrobial properties, which help in healing the wound. At the same time, cinnamon also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can relieve skin problems like eczema
take a little oatmeal, add water, and make a paste by mixing oatmeal in water. After this, apply the paste on the affected area and gently scrub it for two minutes with light hands. Then leave it for about 20 minutes and then clean it with water. Try this process three times a week. The problem of inflammation can be reduced with the use of oatmeal. It also makes the skin soft.
10. Lavender oil
Take a few drops of lavender oil. You mix a few drops of lavender oil in your bath water, then take a bath with this water. Also, with the help of a cotton ball, you can apply this oil to the affected area. This oil can be used for the treatment of eczema. Skin irritation can be reduced by its use. Also, itching and red rashes can also be overcome. It has been confirmed in scientific studies that the use of lavender oil can reduce the itching and pain caused by eczema.
Take A little turmeric powder, add water, milk, rose water. Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder in water. Apply eczema to the affected area by adding milk or rose water to the paste. Wash it after drying it. You can apply it 4 times a week. For many years, turmeric has been used as Ayurvedic medicine for disease-free and beautiful skin. Turmeric contains a special element called curcumin, which acts as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Turmeric helps in healing the wound.
Natural Treatment for Eczema
- Stress can also cause eczema. Yoga and adequate sleep can be helpful to stay away from it.
- Keep in mind that your room should be ventilated. Eczema can be avoided due to fresh and cool air.
- With the help of therapy: Eczema can also be cured with the help of therapy. Here are some of the therapies that can help you to overcome your illness
- You can get rid of eczema with the help of UVB light.
- Eczema can also be overcome with the help of wet wrap therapy. It is helpful for skin rehydration
How we can cure eczema naturally with the help of diet
- The problem of eczema may increase due to incorrect eating.
- Food containing omega-3 fatty acids should be consumed. Tuna, sardine, albacore, and herring are the best fish for this.
- Things that help to maintain good bacteria in the body should be consumed, such as wheat, soy, cloves, cinnamon, and tomatoes, etc.
- Consuming vegetables and fruits can be beneficial for you, such as broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cherries, and apples, etc.
Things to be avoided:
- The nuts
- Gluten grains
- Acidic food, such as pineapple and tomato, etc.
- Black tea
- Shell fish
Prevention of Eczema with natural home remedies:
- Bathing with lukewarm water – Bathing in lukewarm water can kill bacteria that damage the body. This can prevent the spread of infectious eczema and prevent eczema disease.
- Moisturize – Eczema disease can also be avoided by keeping the skin moisturized. There is no problem with itching due to moisture (moisturize) in the skin, which does not risk eczema. For this you can also use moisturizing cream.
- Nails – If you scratch the skin with the nails, you can stay away from eczema by removing this habit. Many times the bacteria present in your nail from scratch get into the skin, which can cause eczema.
- Vitamin-rich foods should be consumed. It helps in the growth of cells in your skin, which is beneficial for you
- Consuming vitamin-E-rich foods keeps your skin moist, which can be helpful in keeping eczema away).
A small lesion of eczema can also give rise to an increasing problem. If you live cleanly and take good care of your body, then the problem of eczema will not wander around you. Therefore, you do not have to be afraid of this disease.