HOME REMEDIES TO PREVENT ATHROSCLEROSIS
In atherosclerosis, the arteries harden or contract. Because of this, the flow of blood in the arteries is blocked. It is also known as atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Due to this there is a risk of diseases like heart attack, stroke and peripheral vascular disease.
Symptoms of Atherosclerosis
Most symptoms of atherosclerosis are not seen until blockage occurs. Symptoms include chest pain, leg and arm pain, and pain in any part of the body where the arterial block has occurred. Difficulty in breathing, fatigue, blockage of the blockage affecting blood flow in the brain, weakness in the leg muscles due to lack of blood flow.
It is also important to know the symptoms of heart attack and stroke. Both are caused by atherosclerosis and require immediate medical attention. The symptoms of heart attack are chest pain, shoulder, waist, neck, hand pain, abdominal pain, difficulty in breathing, vertigo, vomiting or nausea.
Symptoms of stroke are weakness or numbness in the face or arms and legs, difficulty speaking, difficulty visualizing, insensitiveness and sudden high headache.
Causes of atherosclerosis
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Inflammation such as arthritis or lupus
- Obesity or diabetes
Treatment of Atherosclerosis
In this treatment, lifestyle changes reduce fat and cholesterol intake. Exercise may be needed to improve the health of the heart and blood vessels.
Doctors recommend medication or surgery if a serious condition occurs. Doctors may prescribe cholesterol-lowering, beta blockers or calcium channel blockers, or diuretic drugs to lower BP, or anticoagulant drugs to block arteries or block blood clots.
If the symptoms are very severe or there is a risk of muscle or skin, then the doctor may perform surgery.
- Keep a low amount of saturated fat and cholesterol in your diet.
- Do not eat fatty food.
- Do eat fish twice a week.
- Do at least 75 minutes of hard exercise or 150 minutes of normal exercise a week.
- Avoid smoking
- Stay away from stress
- Treat conditions related to atherosclerosis such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes.
- Wash 250 grams ghee (gourd) with skin and tighten it. Grind the grated gourd either in a grinder or on a whisk. Grinded gourd juice will come out of the grinder automatically, then sieve it with a cloth. While grinding the gourd, do not forget to add 7 leaves of basil and 6 leaves of mint. Add the same amount of water to the juice of the ghee. Add 4 ground black pepper and 1 gram rock salt to the water. Take it 3 times in the morning and evening and at night after half an hour of meal. Keep in mind that the juice should be extracted fresh every time. Ghee juice removes all the digestive disorders in the stomach and excretes them out of the anus, it is possible that 3-4 days after its onset, there may be some tingling or thunderous feeling in the stomach, but later all stopped. Will be done.
- Essential Ingredients Garlic – 2 to 3 apple vinegar – 1 big spoon lemon juice – 1 tbsp. Method: Grind garlic and add other ingredients to it. Then mix all the ingredients in it. Now eat this prepared solution every morning before breakfast. Along with this home remedy, you also need to pay attention to your lifestyle. You can adopt a healthy lifestyle by eating at the right time, exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet. A mixture of garlic, apple vinegar and lemon juice dilutes the blood stored in the arteries and prevents it from freezing again. Clear arteries will be able to transport blood and oxygen to the heart easily, and this method will also protect you from heart attacks. This home remedy also reduces the cholesterol present in your body. So, this way you can avoid heart disease.
Dry fruits can also be eaten as a great option to avoid heart diseases. Actually, walnuts have the properties of balancing cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure, which are considered to be the main causes of heart disease. Therefore, if you include walnuts in your diet, it will help to protect you from many types of heart related diseases.
You can consume flax seed as breakfast in the morning, which is considered to be a diet necessary for your healthy heart. In fact, omega 3 essential fatty acids are found in flax seed, which are counted as a good fat. It is said by doctors to be a diet that has beneficial effects on the heart. At the same time, the omega 3 fatty acids present in it are a beneficial nutrient directly to the heart, due to which you can add it to your diet and stay away from heart diseases.
To avoid heart related diseases, it is important that your blood pressure and blood cells remain healthy and they work actively. Whereas, in a study conducted by experts, it was observed that eating almonds reduces the risk of heart disease manifold and at the same time it also works to keep the blood cells healthy. Apart from this, the amount of antioxidants present in it, along with reducing blood pressure, also maintains blood circulation, due to which you can avoid many types of heart related diseases.
Tomato is most commonly used as a sauce in Indian cuisine and in vegetable cooking. Not only this, its juice and soup are also consumed by people on a large scale. According to scientific research, tomatoes can help in reducing bad cholesterol and can also prevent blood clotting. The risk of heart attack risk can be reduced to a great extent by people who consume it. Therefore, to avoid heart disease, you can also place it in your diet.
You can buy carrots from any vegetable store and use it as a breakfast in your diet or as a salad during lunch. This will provide the necessary nutrition to your heart and will also help in running its functionality actively. In fact, carrots contain vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamins B1, B2, B6 as well as calcium potassium fiber and antioxidants. Along with this, alpha and beta carotene are very essential nutrients for the heart. Therefore, if you consume carrots, you will avoid heart diseases.
Spinach, which is predominantly included in green leafy vegetables, is considered a storehouse of nutritious ingredients. It is also used as a vegetable in juices, as well as cooked with lentils. Indeed, spinach contains sufficient amounts of the antioxidant, vitamin B and fiber, as well as the most essential nutrient for the heart, omega-3 fatty acids. Given the presence of these nutritious elements, if you place it in your plate, it will be very beneficial for your heart.
Salmon is a marine fish that you will find in any fish market. Right now it is difficult to buy it in lockdown but after that you can buy it very easily. It contains omega-3 fatty acids. It is a very important nutrient for the heart. Therefore, you can avoid heart disease by including it in your diet.