- In thyroid, we can use Shigru Patra, Kanchanaar, Punarnava decoctions. To use decoction, we should take 30 to 50 ml decoction on an empty stomach.
- Apply a paste of hyacinth, ashwagandha or bibhitaki over the gut. The paste is to be applied till the swelling subsides. People suffering from the disease can also use the voice of these plants.
- 1 teaspoon powder of flaxseed can be used in thyroid disease.
- Coconut oil can also be used in thyroid disease. Taking 1 to 2 teaspoons of coconut oil with lukewarm milk in the morning and evening on an empty stomach is also beneficial in thyroid.
- In thyroid, Bibhitaki powder, ashwagandha powder and Pushkarbun powder can also be used with 3 grams of honey or with lukewarm water twice a day.
- One can drink coriander water in thyroid. To make coriander water, soak 1 to 2 teaspoons of coriander in a copper vessel in the evening with water and mash it well in the morning and filter it and drink slowly.
- Actions of Panchakarma in thyroid in which we can stream on the Shiro Abhyangam, Paad Abhyangam, Shirodhara, Vasti, Virechan, Elevation and throat area or thyroid gland. We can do it at home. To reduce cow’s ghee by pouring two drops of melted butter in the nose, we get benefit in this disease.
- Thyroid patients should consume 1 glass of milk regularly. If thyroid patients want to eat fruits, then mango, mulberry, watermelon and melon can be consumed.
- Use of cinnamon, ginger, garlic, white onion, thyme and strawberry leaves should be increased in food. Thyroid patients should use coconut oil for cooking. Small and digestible food should be taken in thyroid, you can use khichdi.
- Thyroid patients should also take lukewarm sun 10 to 15 minutes in the morning. In thyroid, you can use Surya Namaskar, Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Naukasana with Khasotra and use Anulom-Antonym and Ujjayi in Prayam.
- A person suffering from thyroid disease should avoid eating things that are difficult to digest.
- Do not consume too much cold, dry substances.
- Do not use too much chili-spicy, oily, sour substances.
- Do not use yogurt in thyroid.
- Do not use stale foods or containing added sugar.
- In thyroid disease, we should not use spinach, sweet potato, cabbage, cauliflower, radish, turnip, corn, soy, red meat, caffeine and refined oil.
- Do not do too much physical work.
Ashwagandha is used as a medicine in Ayurveda, Ashwagandha can be used to prevent thyroid disease. If you consume Ashwagandha, it can reduce your thyroid problem. Also Read – World Thyroid Day: Thyroid risk higher in women than men
Using flaxseed is also considered very beneficial for the thyroid. Actually, if you drink flaxseed powder mixed with juice, then it gives relief in thyroid disease, in such a way, definitely take it.
Coconut oil is considered to be very beneficial for health, if you use food made from coconut oil, it can help reduce the thyroid problem. You can also consume it by mixing it with warm water.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties. Which helps protect against many diseases. Ginger is used as a medicine. It is considered beneficial in cold-cough and viral. Consumption of ginger can work to reduce thyroid problems.
Since the time of grandmother and grandmother, turmeric milk has been used for the treatment of various diseases. Similarly, drinking turmeric in milk daily and drinking it helps to relieve the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
By the way, it is believed that gourd helps in keeping the stomach cool as well as improves digestive power. Perhaps you are not aware that regular intake of gourd juice also helps in relieving hyperthyroidism.
Tulsi and Aloe vera
The less you say about the benefits of aloe vera and basil. Both not only help in getting rid of skin or cold-cough problems (home remedies for hyperthyroidism) but also help in relieving hyperthyroidism. Mixing two teaspoons of basil juice with half a teaspoon of aloe vera juice gives benefit.
Black pepper is a spice found in every kitchen, but you may not know how beneficial it is in home remedies for hyperthyroidism. Black pepper is also very beneficial for patients with hyperthyroidism. Consume pepper according to the doctor’s advice.
Mulethi Benefits to Get Relieve from the Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
According to research, the major component found in liquorice is the triterpenoid glycerionic acid, which is highly aggressive, preventing thyroid cancer cells from growing.