How to Increase Hemoglobin?
What is Hemoglobin?
Basically, hemoglobin is an iron or iron-rich protein present in blood cells. Hemoglobin performs the task of transporting oxygen to different parts of the human body. This process is very important for the operation of the whole body. Basically, hemoglobin takes oxygen from the lungs and passes it through blood to every part of the whole body. After getting the answers to what hemoglobin does and how important hemoglobin is to our body You can understand the important role that iron plays in your diet. It also carries carbon dioxide out of the lungs with breath. If your body is not taking iron according to the need, then it affects your whole health. Your body needs minerals regularly. One of these essential minerals is iron element. The body needs iron to make hemoglobin. This can lead to complaints of anemia.
Symptoms of anemia include laziness, dizziness, headache, etc. So now it comes to know how to overcome iron deficiency? So we tell you about such diets that you can overcome iron deficiency by including it in your diet.
Who Needs More Iron?
For your body to function properly, it is important that the normal level of hemoglobin is maintained. Now you must be wondering what is the normal level of hemoglobin (normal levels of hemoglobin). So normal adult hemoglobin levels are 14 to 18 g / dl and for women it is 12 to 16 g / dl. Whenever the level of hemoglobin falls, it can cause problems like weakness, dizziness, headache.
SOURCES TO INCREASE HEMOGLOBIN
- Eat an iron-rich diet: How to overcome anemia: You can understand how important role iron plays in your diet. It also carries carbon dioxide out of the lungs with breath. If your body is not taking iron according to the need, then it affects your whole health. This can lead to complaints of anemia. Symptoms of anemia include laziness, dizziness, headache, etc.
So now it comes to know how to overcome iron deficiency?
- Include foods rich in iron in your diet and you can overcome iron deficiency. Try to include green leafy vegetables in your diet. In this, eat Brockley, Spinach, Kale, Turpin Greens, Collard, Asparagar, Mushroom, Potato with peel. All these can help to increase iron. If you are struggling with iron deficiency, then place fruits in your diet.
- Along with this, include dry fruits in your diet now. These include dates, apricots, berries, watermelons, pomegranates, raisins and blackberries. Fenugreek Water for Diabetes: Vegetarian spinach, tofu, asparagus, broccoli, green peas, tomatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, potatoes, fenugreek leaves, beans. Fruit beet, pomegranate, watermelon, apple, apricot, orange, strawberry, papaya, grape fruit, banana, peach, melon, mulberry, guava, litchi, kiwi.
- Non-vegetarian whole egg, chicken liver, oysters, meat, seafood, lean meat Other foods Dates, almonds, amla, raisins, prawns, pumpkin seeds, dried beans, wheat, sprouted peanuts, colocasia leaves, soybeans, legumes (soy nuts, red beans, chickpeas, black-eyed peas, black beans), lentils, Beans, starch and cereals, brown rice, dark chocolate, whole grains, yogurt, lentils, beans, sesame seeds.
- How much iron is needed in a day? This depends on age, gender, weight and other factors. It is generally believed that adult men need 8 g / dl and 19g / dl everyday for women between 18 and 50 years of age. Whenever the level of hemoglobin falls, it can cause problems like weakness, dizziness, headache.
- Increase Vitamin C Intake Increase. It is important that you take the right amount of Vitamin C. It is good if you take vitamin C and iron together. It is good if you take vitamin C and iron together.
- Increase Folic Acid Intake When there is a deficiency of folic acid in the body, the hemoglobin levels in the body start falling. Therefore, if you want the level of hemoglobin to be correct, then you have to include foods that are rich in folic acid. You can include lentils, cabbage, broccoli, almonds, peas and bananas.
- Eat an apple or pomegranate daily if you are struggling with iron deficiency, then it is important that you get your hemoglobin test done. To bring your hemoglobin to the right level, include fruits rich in iron in your diet. If you include an apple or a pomegranate in your diet daily, it can help in correcting the level of hemoglobin.
- Vitamin B, Iron, Vitamin C which can help you in improving the level of hemoglobin. To make Kandali tea, you can boil 2 spoons dry Kandali leaves in a cup of water and drink it.
- Avoid an iron-destroying diet there are many diets that can destroy or block iron. Such iron and calcium should never be eaten together. Apart from this, drink more coffee, tea, cola, soda, wine, beer etc. under control.
- Give yourself time for exercise too. If you exercise, the oxygen will be operated properly in the body. By taking the right and balanced diet, you can correct the level of hemoglobin. But keep in mind that before making any kind of change in diet, please consult the doctor once.