Home remedies for High blood pressure /Hypertension
High blood pressure can prove fatal for a person, so it is important to keep BP under control. If someone is a patient of high BP, then it can be very beneficial for him to include some things in his diet.
Berries, especially blue berries, contain high amounts of flavonoids. It helps in reducing blood pressure and keeps away the troubles caused by high BP.
Beet contains nitric acid which helps in opening blood vessels and reducing the pressure. It also helps in maintaining blood flow properly, so that BP does not deteriorate.
According to a study, people who eat yogurt daily have a 20 percent lower risk of high BP. At the same time, those who are already a patient of hypertension, if they eat yogurt, it helps them to normalize BP.
Oatmeal is high-fiber, low-fat and low-sodium food that helps reduce BP. Eating it daily in a breakfast breaks energy throughout the day and BP is also normal.
Eating garlic increases nitric oxide in the body which helps in reducing BP. You can swallow its bud like water with medicine or eat it just like that.
Pistachio helps to reduce blood pressure by reducing peripheral vascular resistance, as well as it helps to maintain blood flow maintained.
Onion juice and honey can also help control the problem of high BP. Take a medium size onion and grind it well in a grinder and then filter it and separate the juice. Add one spoon of honey to it and drink this mixture.
How to avoid high blood pressure?
Unbalanced eating and lifestyle also lead to high blood pressure, and most people have no idea what to eat and what not to eat when there is high blood pressure. Therefore, as soon as you know the symptoms of high BP, make a little change in diet and lifestyle so that you can get complete control over the disease.
- Blood pressure often increases as weight increases. Overweight impedes breathing while sleeping, leading to increased blood pressure, so an effective way to reduce blood pressure is to lose weight.
- -Exercise for 20-25 minutes per day.
- Healthy foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, dairy products and low fat food Decreases.
- High blood pressure patient should eat more foods rich in magnesium, calcium and potassium in his diet.
- Milk, green vegetables, lentils, soybeans, onions, garlic and oranges contain adequate amounts of these nutrients.
- Eat 4 walnuts and 5 to 7 almonds per day.
- Fruits in high blood pressure include apple, guava, pomegranate, banana, grape, pineapple, mousambi, papaya.
- Eat 2 buds of garlic on an empty stomach every morning.
- Eat citrus fruits, lemonade, soup, coconut water, soy, flaxseeds and black gram.
- Drink more amount of rosana water.
- Soybean oil should be used for food.
- Blood pressure is normal by consuming onions, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, cucumbers, cabbage in salads.
- Drink milk without cream.
- Include omega-3 in blood pressure to be high.
- A person with high blood pressure should consume dark chocolate. Dark Chocolate BP Lowers.
Diet for high BP
What you should eat and not at high BP. These things are written here. Symptoms of high BP should be avoided.
- The BP of the person Should be high, he should eat less salt.
- increasing the intake of coffee and tea increases blood pressure.
- Do not consume closed food items because they are high in salt.
- Do not consume smoking and alcohol.
- High blood person should not consume tea and coffee (home remedies for high bp).
- Do not consume outside things like pizza, burgers etc.
- Baking soda should not be taken by the patient of hypertension.
- Do not add salt to your food while eating.
- Eat papad without salt.
- Avoid eating sauce, pickles, Ajinomoto, baking powder and sauces.
- BP Patients should not eat food that has high fat.
BP while you sleep Is less. Blood pressure is negatively affected if you do not get enough sleep. People who sleep less often have a higher blood pressure.
– Anger is life-threatening for high blood pressure patients. As much as possible, stress and anger should be avoided. Meditation and yoga should be done daily.
– Consumption of a lot of drugs increases blood pressure, which leads to further weight gain and also increases the chances of a heart attack.
Home Remedies for High BP
Garlic is used in every household. Garlic is very helpful in correcting blood pressure. Garlic can control bp high treatment at home.
Mixing one tablespoon of amla juice and equal honey in the morning and evening is beneficial in high blood pressure. This causes treatment of high blood pressure.
When the blood pressure is increased, dissolve one teaspoon of black pepper powder in half a glass of lukewarm water. Keep drinking it after every two hours. This helps in treating the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Watermelon provides benefits in the control of hypertension. Grind the melon seeds and poppy seeds separately and keep in equal quantity. Take one spoon of this daily (bp high treatment at home).
In increased blood pressure, squeeze half a lemon in a glass of water and drink it at an interval of three hours. This helps in treating high blood pressure.
Tulsi and Neem Water
To treat high blood pressure, grind five basil leaves and two neem leaves. Drink it in a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning. This causes home remedies for high bp.
Walking on empty grass green grass causes high blood pressure (Bare Foot Morning Walk is Beneficial in High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure patients should walk for 10–15 minutes on barefoot green grass. Daily blood pressure becomes normal.
Do measures to reduce high BP with spinach and carrot juice
For the treatment of high blood pressure, extract fresh spinach and carrot juice. Drink it daily. Its juice proves beneficial.
Take measures to reduce high BP with bitter gourd
For the treatment of high blood pressure, eat bitter gourd and fruits of drumstick. It is very beneficial for high blood pressure patients. This cures the symptoms of high blood pressure.
Brown rice should be eaten for the treatment of high blood pressure. Brown rice gives many benefits to the patients of high blood pressure and the symptoms of high blood pressure are relieved.
Control high blood pressure with fenugreek
Take 3 grams of fenugreek powder with water twice a day. It is beneficial by eating it daily. This helps in treating high blood pressure.
For the treatment of high blood pressure, eat tomatoes. Tomatoes control high blood pressure. Drink a tomato or a cup of tomato juice daily.
You can take measures to reduce BP from pomegranate. Drinking a pomegranate or pomegranate juice daily reduces high blood pressure.
Consumption of beetroot to reduce high blood pressure
You can also take measures to reduce BP with beetroot. Take a beet and half a radish. Peel them and cut them into small pieces. Take out the juice by putting it in the mixer. High BP by drinking this juice once a day. Comes in home remedies for high bp.
You can take home remedies to reduce BP. For this, you use sesame oil in your food every day. This reduces BP.
First, make a fruit juice or smoothie. Then add fresh ginger and drink it. Also, use ginger in your food daily.
You can also take measures to reduce BP from coconut. You should use coconut water 2-3 times throughout the day. This reduces high BP.