HOME REMEDIES FOR FIBROID
Uterine problems are increasing rapidly in women. Some complain of irregular periods, others have excessive bleeding. One such problem is uterine neoplasia, also called uterine fibroids. It is easy to treat, but slight neglect and carelessness can lead to serious consequences for uterine fibroids. Surprisingly, most women are not aware of uterine neoplasia. In this article of Stylecrase, we will discuss this issue. We will not only explain the meaning of fibroids, but will also share with you home remedies for uterine fibroids.
What is uterine fibroids (neoplasia)?
It is one or more lumps of muscles and cells in the uterus. Speaking in common language, it is a type of tumor that grows on the walls of the uterus. In medical parlance it is called Leiomyoma or Myoma. Fibroids develop as one or more tumors. These tumors can range in size from apple seeds to grapefruit. In unusual situations, their size may be larger than grapefruit.
Types of uterine fibroids – types of fibroids
The type of neoplasia in the uterus is classified according to its location. We are talking about them in detail here (3).
Submucosal fibroids – These develop between the lining of the muscles in the uterus. This can cause excessive bleeding along with pain during menstruation. Also, there can be trouble in conceiving.
Intramural fibroids – This is a common fibroids that grow on the wall of the uterus. Due to this the uterus swells and starts to look big. There is also pain and bleeding and it can be difficult to conceive.
Suberosal fibroids – It develops on the outer wall of the uterus. It puts pressure on the intestine, spinal cord and bladder. This causes severe pain in the pelvis.
Cervical fibroids – It mainly thrives on the vagina and uterine neck.
Intralignmentary fibroids – They develop in the tissue associated with the uterus. This makes menstruation irregular.
Causes of fibroids –
The causes of uterine fibroids may be many, but no single cause has been confirmed scientifically. Below we are explaining the causes of some major uterine fibroids :
- Age – Fibroids develop during the reproductive period. Especially between the age of 30 to the age of 50, or until the onset of menopause, it is most likely to happen. They are believed to decrease after the onset of menopause.
- Genetic – If a woman in the family has had this problem, then there is a possibility that it may be faced by some of the next generation. If the mother is having this problem at home, then the risk of it happening to the daughter may increase up to three times.
- Obesity – If a woman is overweight, then she is more likely to have fibroids than other women.
- Stress – Stress is also said to be a cause of uterine fibroids. For this reason, stress should be avoided. Being more upset and stressed can increase the risk of it.
- Hormones – Uterine fibroids can occur even when the body has high levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones.
- Vitamin-D – Women can be vulnerable to uterus fibroid even when there is lack of vitamin-D in the body and increase in iron content.
Home Remedies for Fibroids –
Below we are describing home remedies for uterine fibroids. Keep in mind, these home remedies can be somewhat helpful in preventing uterine fibroids and reducing its risk. They should not be treated in any way to treat uterine fibroids. Now read further –
- Three to five buds of garlic
- a glass of milk
Method of use:
Eat these buds on an empty stomach.
If the taste and smell of garlic intensifies, then a glass of milk can be drunk after eating it.
We add garlic to our food to enhance the taste of food. Also it can be helpful in treating uterine neoplasia. Indeed, the allicin compound present in garlic shows antiproliferative effects, which do not allow tumor cells to grow. In addition, this compound also exhibits antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties, which can prevent tumors from developing in the uterus . This can provide relief from Uterus fibroid. Also it can improve the digestive system.
- One to three grams or ½ inch turmeric root
- A glass of juice
- Alternatively two spoons of turmeric powder and a glass of water can be taken.
How to use:
- Either chop or grind the turmeric root.
- Now drink it after putting it in a glass of juice.
- A pinch of black pepper can also be added to taste.
- Apart from this, it can also be mixed with food. If you are adding turmeric to the food, then one teaspoon of turmeric is sufficient throughout the day.
- Alternatively add turmeric to the water and boil for about 15 minutes. After this, let the water cool down and then drink.
Turmeric can be consumed for home remedies for uterine fibroids. Turmeric contains a polyphenol called curcumin. It has antiproliferative and antifibrotic effects. The antiproliferative effect can prevent the tumor cell from growing and the antifibrotic effect is known to decrease Rasoli .
- A spoonful of Amla powder
- A spoonful of honey
How to use:
Mix Amla powder and honey and take it on an empty stomach every morning.
For best results, take regularly for about one month.
A scientific research has said that gooseberry has anti-fibrotic effect. According to the study, amla can be improved in uterine neoplasia caused by monosodium glutamate (MSG – flavor enhancer). It may be beneficial for fibroids due to the phenolic and other components present in it. In addition, the anti-oxidant effect of amla can help in this . For this reason, gooseberry or gooseberry powder can be used for domestic treatment of Rasouli.
- A green tea bag
- A cup of water
How to use:
1.Heat the water and then put green-tea bag in it.
2.You can also add honey to taste.
3.Then drink it like tea.
Green-tea contains a polyphenol compound called epigallocatechin gallate, which can work effectively on fibroids. According to testing conducted in the lab, this compound may be helpful in eliminating uterine fibroids cells . It is also capable of lowering estrogen levels. In this sense, it can be used to treat rasauli at home.
- A glass of milk
- One teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Turmeric Powder One Teaspoon
- One teaspoon Triphala Powder
How to use:
First of all heat the milk.
Now add other ingredients and mix it well.
Then drink this milk.
Those who want to get rid of fibroids problem quickly can include dairy products like yogurt and milk in their diet. Dairy products are rich in calcium and phosphorus. All these minerals can prevent fibroids tumors from growing. Not only this, milk fat contains butyric acid, which can act like a powerful antitumorgenic agent. This may help prevent fibroids from spreading and blood vessels to grow (9). However, in this research, more research has also been done regarding the treatment of uterine fibroids at home from dairy products.
How to use:
Salmon fish may be included in the diet once or twice a week.
Home remedies for rasauli can also be done with salmon fish. In fact, vitamin-D deficiency is also a cause of neoplasia in the uterus, for which salmon fish is a good source. Therefore, it can be said that the risk of conception neoplasia can be avoided by supplementing vitamin D through salmon fish. In research, yoga has been suggested along with the intake of fish .
Half cup oranges, seasonal or other citrus fruits
How to use:
Eat citrus fruits daily.
Vitamin-C and antioxidant juice in citrus fruits can be considered as a home remedy. One study stated that citrus fruit may reduce the risk of fibroids. Also, this study also mentions that its effect is positive by eating fruits, but not by drinking juice. However, the reason for this is not yet clear. For this reason, it is recommended to do more research on this topic .
Half a teaspoon dry Burdock root
A cup of water
How to use:
Boil the water thoroughly.
After that put the Burdock root in it.
Sieve and drink the water after about 15 minutes.
Burdock root is a type of vegetable, which is found in abundance in Asia and Europe. Liver efficiency can be improved by its use. When the liver is correct, it can control estrogen hormone levels. As we have already mentioned above, imbalance of estrogen hormone can cause fibroids .
Also, Burdock root has diuretic and antiinflammatory properties, which can help remove toxic bacteria from the body and relieve inflammation. Not only this, Burdock fruit and seeds also have anti-tumor effects, which can reduce the size of fibroids tumors . For this reason, it is used as a food for shrinking fibroids.
A medium sized piece of ginger
A cup of water
How to use:
Cut ginger into water and boil it for a while.
Then filter it and drink it.
One can drink one to two cups per day continuously for a few days.
Ginger is such a powerful Ayurvedic medicine, which has been in use for years. Ginger can be helpful in reducing fibroids. One research says that uterine fibroids caused by MSG (Monosodium Glutamate – Flavor Enhancer), have abnormal effects on the levels of luteinizing (follicular stimulating hormones) with the pituitary gland and follicular stimulating hormones. According to this research, extract of ginger can reverse this effect. Research suggests that ginger has anti-fibroids and anti-inflammatory properties.
Half cup broccoli
How to use:
Broccoli can be eaten with salad, boiled, curry or added to soup.
It can be included in daily diet.
Eating broccoli in fibroids can have benefits. Broccoli has a compound called sulforaphane. It has anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic effects. It can help relieve fibroids . For this reason, uterine neoplasia can be avoided by increasing the amount of fresh fruits and broccoli in the diet .
Cruciferous vegetables. Such as – cauliflower, cabbage, kale, bok choy, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and similar green leafy vegetables.
How to use:
Include green and raw vegetables in your daily diet.
You can also eat these vegetables by making a salad.
The risk of fibroids can also be avoided by consuming green leafy vegetables. A research has confirmed that the consumption of cruciferous vegetables and tomatoes can prevent uterine fibroids .
What to Eat During Fibroids?
There are some foods that can be used to reduce the risk of uterine neoplasia. Also, their intake helps prevent it from growing after the rasauli. Now read further about fibroids shrinking foods.
- High Fiber Food
- Vitamin-D rich foods
What to avoid during fibroids ?
It is also important to be aware of what should be avoided during this period, after the food that is beneficial for uterine neoplasia. Let us know about Rasouli’s abstinence below :
- Avoid consumption of red meat: Red meat can also increase uterine neoplasia. For this reason, its intake should be avoided. If someone likes it very much and cannot stop eating it, then at least its quantity should be controlled. Otherwise the risk of neoplasia will remain.
- Distance from alcohol: Consumption of alcohol can cause uterine neoplasia by altering hormone metabolism. Therefore, stay away from alcohol as much as possible.
- Do not eat processed food: These types of foods contain a variety of harmful ingredients and chemical colors, which can imbalance the levels of hormones and increase the problem of fibroids.
- Avoid sweet foods: People struggling with fibroids should avoid consuming sweet foods. These are said to increase the risk of fibroids.
- Do not consume soy milk: Soybean products are also considered as a risk factor for neoplasia. For this reason, research suggests to keep away from soy milk and products made from it.