- Drink plenty of water first or else there will be a lack of water in the body and urine will start appearing yellow. Drink 2-3 glasses of water within a few hours a day. If you have a prolonged burning sensation after urination, you have a urinary tract infection
- Eat citrus fruit ie citrus fruit as it contains citrus acid which kills bacteria causing urinary infections.
- Amla juice is also helpful in curing burning sensation of urine.
- Coconut water cures dehydration and urination. If you wish, you can also mix good and coriander powder in Naril water.
- Protection during sexual intercourse because there is a burning sensation in the urine due to dryness in the vagina. If you are using a lubricant, use a water base lubricant and not a chemical one.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of coriander powder in a glass of water and soak it overnight. Sieve it in the morning and drink sugar or good mix.
- Maintain genital hygiene. Sometimes, vaginal or penis infections also affect the urinary tract. If you have this problem then take some precautions from now on, like, wash the genitalia 2-3 times a day.
- If you have kidney stone, urination will be burning. For this, you should drink beer so that the kidney stone can melt. But drinking beer in the morning can cause dehydration, so drink it mixed with coconut water.
- Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to relieve the burning sensation of urine. You can use apple vinegar as a home remedy for burning and pain in urin. To get relief from this problem, you have to use apple vinegar twice a day. Drink a spoon of apple vinegar and a spoon of honey in a glass of warm water.
If you consume lemonade twice daily, you can get relief from this problem. For this, you can consume lemon juice and a spoon of honey in a glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning. Keep in mind that you only use lukewarm water for this. Pain and burning sensation in urine can be treated with this one home remedy.
By taking cucumber, you can control the burning and pain in urine. You can drink a cup of cucumber juice every morning by adding a teaspoon of honey and the juice of one lemon. This amazing home remedy can not only relieve you from urinal problems but is also beneficial in removing many more health problems. You can also drink this twice a day.
Drink plenty of water
Sometimes the burning sensation in urine is also due to drinking less water or due to dehydration. In this case, you can get relief from burning and pain of urine by drinking water according to the need. Drink at least 3 to 5 liters of water in a day. Drinking water can help a lot in removing bacteria and viruses from the body. If vegetables and fruits juice can also be drunk.