Athlete’s foot is a Fungal Infection caused by the tinea fungus. In this disease, there are problems like itching in the feet, it smells bad. You can protect yourself from this problem by just cleaning.
One that is a cause of the majority of Athletes foot infection is the trichophyton rubrum. Athlete’s foot is caused when your shoes are encased in tight shoes all day without getting a chance to breathe. This fungus loves a moist, warm and humid environment. Athlete’s Foot is usually treated with the medication oral or topical (Anti-fungal).Pay special attention to keep your feet dry and clean . Avoid walking barefoot. Athlete’s Foot can be of several types.
For the relief of pain and itching at the initial stage of athlete’s foot, easy home remedies can be adopted instead of antibiotics or medicines.
1. GREEN TEA :- These days green tea is present in most of the houses, you just have to use this green tea for relief in this problem.Green tea contains tannin, which is very effective in dealing with fungal infections of toes or toenails. Wet feet give tinea fungus a lot of chance of causing infection. But the tannin and tannic acid present in green tea removes moisture from the outer skin. In this way, fungus does not arise. During this infection, tannic acid also helps in the formation of new tissues if the skin gets out or peels off. Put 5-6 tea bags in one liter of boiled water. Allow the hot water to lukewarm. Now keep both feet immersed in this water for 10 minutes. Then wash the feet with clean water and dry them well. You can dry the moisture between the fingers by applying talcum powder or cornflour. You can also use tea tree oil for this task, just like tea bags
2. Let the feet go
3. Keep feet dry
4. Take care of cleanliness
5. Wear sandals a few days a week
6. Organic tea tree oil:- Soak your feet in water to which 40 drops of tea tree oil have been added. Remove from water and dry your feet before massaging some tea tree oil on the affected area.
7. Apple cider vinegar and Himalayan crystal salt:- Soak your feet in this anti – fungal mix of apple cider vinegar .Himalayan crystal salt and water. Dry your feet thoroughly after 10 minutes.
8. Baking soda:- Dust a little baking soda on your feet and shoes on for the day. This will soak up the moisture and prevent the spread of the fungal infection.
9. Hydrogen peroxide:- This is a wonderful cure for athlete’s foot that kills both bacteria and fungus. Soak your feet in a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water.
10. Yoghurt:- Apply probiotic yoghurt on the affected area and let it dry. Wash off.
11. Garlic:- The anti-fungal and anti –microbial properties in garlic will make short work of your athlete’s foot. Mae a paste of garlic cloves and olive oil and apply to the affected area. After half an hour wash the feet with normal water. Repeat this two to three times a day.