Health Benefits of Detox Tablets
Toxins get build-up due to many reasons. It becomes difficult for the digestive system to get rid of undigested foods known as Ama if digestive functions do not function properly. This can affect the waste removal process. This cause building up of excess toxins. There are several pollutants, waste materials and irritants that get settle in the body. So with the help of Ayurveda, one can perform the cleansing method for the removal of toxins. Here are five signs that it’s time for cleansing.
Results of Ayurvedic Cleanse are:
- A sense of calmness to mind and a complete nervous system should be restored.
- It promotes clarity of thoughts in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- It helps in nurturing an amazing sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy body weight.
- Balances normal sleep cycles.
- Promote regular and balanced elimination of toxic materials.
- Balances individual’s natural state of mind.
- Provide deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health of an individual.
How do Panchakarma’s therapeutic measures like Vamana, Virechana, Basti or Nasyam help you in living a healthy stress-free life?
- Abhyangam or Full Body Massagegiven under Panchakarma helps the body to get rid of toxic elements through oil massage. This massage makes body supple and soft along with relieving all stress and muscle cramps. Oil Massage is followed by steam that holistically helps to detox.
- Panchakarma treatments like Vamana and Virechanaheal from within as they work at the root cause of disease. For example, if someone is feeling fatigued or weak, Pnachkarma treatments like Vamana and Virechana help restore the health of digestive organs which adds on to body metabolism. Thus, Ayurveda is preferred all over the world owing to its holistic health benefits.
- Our body has three main biological energies – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These three and their respective dominance in the body causes many problems. It is only through Panchakarma that one can address Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha as well as Kapha dosha resulting in over-all wellbeing.
- For people who need to work a lot with their minds, they may experience problems like headaches, stress, anxiety, hair fall and even premature aging. Panchakarma treatments are a big relaxation for the mind as they work on balancing the Nervous system and blood circulatory system which ultimately leads to healthy living.
- Panchakarma treatments increase the efficiency of the mind and body. One can experience an active lifestyle after availing of Panchakarma treatments.
- Panchakarma is extremely beneficial for hair related problems. Wrong eating habits or overuse of shampoos and chemicals or even an unhealthy lifestyle can result in hair thinning, hair greying or hair loss. Panchakarma treatments like Nasyam and Shirodharahave shown great results to address these problems.
- Obesity is one main problem for today’s generation. Potli massage and Udvartanare two effective Ayurvedic treatments to get rid of excessive body fat.
- Panchakarma is also the best therapeutic measure for restoring the skin glow. Forget the costly treatments of salon and beauty parlors; Panchakarma is all that you need for glowing youthful skin.
Food to be taken:
- Grains which are easy to digest like cooked rice, oats, and cream of wheat
- Legumes like lentils, dal, moong beans, tofu, and miso
- Consume only lukewarm or water boiled with ginger root, which eases digestion and helps to remove toxins from the body
- Take more and more green and leafy vegetables
- Sweet potatoes
- Cooked or soaked raisins
- Cooked apples
- Drink plenty of water and juices prepared at home.
- Include raw vegetables & fruits in your diet as a salad.
- Prepare an herbal tea from 3 to 4 basil leaves, boil in two cups of water until the remaining one cup. Strain the mixture, let it cool down, & drink this once.
- Drinking buttermilk is good in acidity by adding a pinch of black pepper and rock salt, & coriander leaves.
- Green coconut water is also good for patients.
- Consume cold milk by adding a pinch of green cardamom & fennel seeds powder in it.
- Eat fruits like papaya, apple, watermelon, muskmelon, banana, apricot, etc.
- Avoid fast & processed food items.
- Avoid white flour (maida) and add whole grain in your meal.
- To perform yoga poses like Kapalbhati Pranayama, Halasana, Bhastrika Pranayam, Vajrasana, Pawanamuktasana, Ushtrasana, & Anulom vilom Pranayam, etc.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre Detox tablets are 100% natural & safe containing 1gm herbs extract. The herbs used for the formulation of these tablets show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, & immuno-modulator properties.
The herbs & minerals used for the preparation of this churna show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulator properties.
Parwal Pishti, Shukta Pishti, Giloy Satav, Kamdudha Ras, Jahar Mohra, Akik Pishti, Gandhak Rasayan, Shankh Bhasma, Sutshekhar Ras, Sudhyog Tab, Shwet Parpati, Yavakshaar.
1. Parwal Pishti:
Paraval Pishti (Coral Calcium) is an Ayurvedic formulation that is used mostly in Ayurveda treatment of cough, cold and pitta doshas. The taste of Praval Pishti is sweet-sour and mostly found in powder and liquid form. It is used in conditions like calcium deficiency, as it has an abundance amount of vitamin C and natural form of calcium which helps to increase immunity and provide healthy bones and teeth.
2. Shukta Pishti:
Muktashukti is known as Ayurveda’s pearl oyster shell. Muktashukti Bhasma and Mukta Shukti Pishti both consist of pearl oyster calcium shell but both are differently processed. Both provide health benefits and used as medicine.
3. Giloy Satav:
Giloy satva is used to build up immunity. If a person is taking stress, both physical as well as mental, then chances of an infection increase. The patient should take a course of Giloy Satva for 40 days. Giloy helps in overall detoxification of the body.
Giloy satva used in fever
As well as aids digestion and prevent stomach ailments
4. Kamdudha Ras:
It is made up of herbal and mineral ingredients like Kamdudha Ras (Mukta Yukta) which is used to treat many diseases. It is very useful to cure digestive issues, burning sensation, vomiting, chronic fever, vertigo, nausea, debility and much more.
5. Jahar Mohra:
Jahar Mohra Pishti and Bhasma provide strength to the heart, brain, and intestine. Jahar Mohra is indicated in the weakness of heart, fever, palpitation, rickets, high blood pressure, diarrhea, indigestion, vomiting, and burning sensation in the body. It is also used as prophylactic during infectious diseases.
6. Akik Pishti:
This is an Ayurvedic form of medicine used to cure heart weakness, general debility, and one excessive heat in the body, mental distress, eye problems and excessive menstrual flow in women.
7. Gandhak Rasayan:
Relieves Burning Sensation Gandhak Rasayan works wonders in health conditions were burning sensation is involved. Hence ailments and burning associated with, hands and feet burning, skin itching, burning of tongue, urinary tract infections, etc can be effectively treated. It helps to Treats Angioedema and Hives. Small red spots formed on the surface of the skin surface which is responsible for itching and burning sensation. An application of paste formed of turmeric and neem oil is applied locally to cure the infection. Gandhak Rasayan used to treat Acne and Pimples due to its blood purifying properties. It removes blockages and halts the progression of secondary infections. It is used along with Shankh bhasma and Pishti, to get rid of acne and pimples. Treats Problems of tooth and Gum as it is effective in treating painful gums, Pyorrhea, and inflammations of gums such as Gingivitis and Periodontitis.
8. Shankh Bhasma:
Shankh Bhasma (also spelled as Shankha Bhasm) is an ayurvedic medicine prepared from the shell of conch. It is used for treating diseases like acne, (hepatomegaly), diarrhea (loose stools), liver enlargement, and pimples used to treat abdominal pain, splenomegaly, indigestion, heartburn, loss of appetite, acid reflux, abdominal distension, and irritable bowel syndrome.
9. Sutshekhar Ras:
Sutshekhar Ras act as a key ingredient in sutshekhar ras. Sutshekhar Ras helps to balance the vitiation of pitta and Vata dosha. Sutshekhar Ras is formulated to treat acid reflux, hyperacidity, and other related conditions. It helps to bind stool to relax abdominal muscles. Pain in the passing stool is also relieved by this ras. This works progressively to treat gastritis.
10. Shwet Parpati:
Kshara parpati or Shwet Parpati is an Ayurvedic formulation composed of a homogenous mixture of potash alum, ammonium chloride, and potassium nitrate. This medicine is used to treat dysuria, colic, oliguria urinary calculi, urinary tract infections, and hyperacidity. It is white. This preparation is known Parpati as it is formed of thin flakes. More beneficial than metallic Bhasm.
Yavaksara is an alkaline preparation made with the ingredients in the formulation, Containing, Yava (Hordenum vulgare) APT Bhasma, Jala (Water) API
- Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Immuno-modulator
- These herbal tablets give good results in:
- General weakness
- Overall detoxification of the body
- Improves metabolism
- Provides cooling & calming effect.
- Strengthens the body.
- 100% natural & safe product
- This herbal product is formulated under the guidance of MD Ayurveda expert
- Natural & Herbal formula for overall health