Health Benefits of Cow’s Ghee According to Ayurveda
Cow’s Ghee increases/enhance
- Dhee (Intellect)
- Smriti (Memory)
- Agni (Digestion)
- Medha (Discriminative ability)
- Bala (Strength)
- Ayu (Longevity)
- Shukra (Virility)
- Chakshusya (Good for vision)
More Benefits of Cow’s Ghee
- It is good for young and old.
- It is desirable for those who wish to have progeny.
- It enhances complexion, beauty, and voice.
- It pacifies VATA and PITTA and cures visha(toxicity)
- It is good in unmada condition, shopha (oedema), jvara (fever).
- It is most important among all snehan dravya in sita and vaya sthapana.
- When ghee is processed with appropriate medicines, its curative power is enhanced and can be used in several diseases.
Benefits of Purana Ghrita (Old Ghee)
- It is capable of curing mada (intoxication), apasmara (epilepsy), murchha, ENT disorders and gynaecological diseases.
- It heals dusht vrana (chronic ulcers).