Ayurveda has also been called the science of life. It is believed that the entire universe is made up of five great elements (the five great elements) – sky, air, fire, water and earth. These five great sources are the sources of subtle energy in the body and hence they co-exist with each other and pervade our body. Ayurveda works on this principle of these five mahabhutas. Our health remains on balance in the body of these elements.
In every person, some energy sources are more than other energy sources and they determine the natural system (nature) of that person’s body, some of the natural defects of the body are as follows:
Vata dosha – Excess of air and sky elements
Pitta dosha – Excess of fire element
Kapha Dosha – Excess of earth and water element
Doshas affect a person’s body, tendencies (food habits, digestion), mind and emotions.
For example, the body of people of Kapha nature shows strong earthy elements, slow digestion, good memory and strong emotional state. The nature of most people is formed by the combination of two doshas. When vata, pitta and kapha are not in balance then symptoms appear according to the imbalance of doshas.
Vata dosha is the most prominent of the three doshas. The main reason for this is that if the vata dosha persists for a long time, the imbalance of pitta and kapha dosha also begins to appear. Vata is a combination of air and sky elements.
Symptoms of Vata
- Consternation worried, annoyance
- Gas impatience
- Water shortage
- Dry dry skin
- Body aches
- Sour and astringent taste in the mouth all seem unblemished
- Weakness, fatigue, lack of energy, excessive walking / talking
- Limb flutter
- Confused, afraid and nervous experience
- Cold feeling
- Effects of Vata Imbalance Effects of Vatta Imbalance
- Muscle fatigue
- Joint pain
- Lose weight
- stomach pain
Bile nature is working wherever there is change. Bile works in all these places in Aharnal, liver (liver), skin, eyes or brain.
Common Symptoms of Pitta
- More hunger and thirst
- Chest irritation, irritability in working acidity
- Irritation in eyes, hands and soles Anger, irritability, aggression, controversy
- Too hot feeling impatience and hurry
- Skin rash, pimples, pimples
- Vomiting bile
- Light sensitivity
- Pungent odor
- Headache, nausea
- Bitter taste in mouth
- Wishing more heat and cold environment
- Effects of Bile Imbalance Effects of Pitta Imbalance
- Excessive acidity
- Swelling in the body
- high blood pressure
- Excessive bowel movements
- Skin rashes, pimples, pimples
Kapha dosha has been considered the heaviest defect. It provides the body with appropriate shape and oily chemicals. These functions of Kapha conduct Vata in the body and balance the bile. In a big heavy football player you will get a lot of cuffs. Kapha is made up of the body and water elements of the body.
Symptoms of Kapha
- Laziness heaviness
- Loss of appetite
- Live sorrow
- Stagnation of water
- Feel tightened dependent on others
- Mucus formation greed
- Secretion in mouth
- Trouble breathing
- Excessive sleep
- Sweetness in mouth
- Effects of phlegm imbalance Effects of Kalpha Imbalance
- Stagnant water
- Excess mucus
- Over development
Symptoms of bile nature
The properties of Pitta dosha determine your physical and mental characteristics.
- Ishtal balsamic (slightly sticky or oily) soft skin, delicate face, little oily skin and little oily hair, which makes your skin smooth enough, smooth movement of joints, hair loss, acne, baldness
- Hot strong digestive capacity, warm body, red palate, red lips, red tongue, burning sensation, mouth ulcers, extreme acidity, anger and irritability
- Pungent (intense or dynamic power) fast, brilliant, intelligent brain, very good apps, very good digestion, sharp vision and vision, logical thought, perseverance of mind
- Fluid adequate gastric juice, adequate bile secretion, excessive sweating, and bleeding disorders
- Acid (sour) good digestion, suitable gastric acid secretion, burning sensation, sour taste of mouth, acid reflux
- Biting (tart) high metabolic rate and digestive
- Physical symptoms of bile nature
- Moderate physical formation
- Moderate physical strength
- Average form
- Crackling but clear voice
- Pale complexion
- Average running speed
- Forehead medium
- Chest medium
- Medium eyes
- Sclera Eye with Yellow or Pink
- Eyelashes appear short and thin, but not dry
- Tongue appears red
- Dentary appears slightly irregular
- Face appears delicate and soft
- Mouth taste can be bitter or sour
- Veins are not very advanced
- Stomach develops moderately
- Average body weight
- Skin thin, soft, warm and delicate
- Hair thin and soft
- Nail pink
- Have a good appetite
- Feeling extremely thirsty, drinking excessive amount of water
- Moderate sleep
- Pulse fast and warm
- Frequent bowel movements and diarrhea
- Excessive menstrual flow
- Menstrual blood red and deodorant
- Mental symptoms of bile nature
- Good conscience
- Little static brain
- Moderate control of brain
- Moderately strong brain
- Little satisfaction in life
- Little mental tolerance
- Slightly resistant to mental stress
- Friendly memory
- Proper caution
- Proper concentration
- Quite stable idea
- Good understanding power
- Good at short term tasks
- Is highly influenced by praise
- Bile nature
- A little peace – frequent aggressive behavior
- A little creativity
- A little non-violence
- Little forgiveness
- Social characteristics of bile nature
- Few friends (reliable 5 to 10)
- Excellent at speaking in public or on stage
- Possibility of being liked by others – some people like them
- Slightly reliable
- Some long lasting relationships
- Little righteousness
- Little good behavior
- Nature of little help
- Little quarrelsome
- Little truth
- Often grateful
- Best environment
- cold climate
- Bile nature’s emotional symptoms
- Over excited
- Over active
- Rage quickly arrives with sudden rage (lose temper); Anger lasts a while
- Quick scared
- Quick change
- Moderate control over sexual desire
Common problems of bile nature
This does not mean that you will have to face these problems, but when the pitta dosha increases or becomes angry, it can cause the following problems or diseases:
- Hypersensitivity to the sun
- swivel head
- Headache with burning sensation
- Limited libido
- Inability to bear light
- Stomatitis, Ulcers in the mouth
- Quick hair
- Hair fall
- Hair loss
- sweating profusely
- Sweat odor
- Excessive menstrual flow or excess menstruation
- Premature menstruation
- Smelly bleeding with menstruation
- Quick temper
- Excessive food intake
- Extreme acidity
- oily skin
- Bleeding gums
- bleeding disorders
- Excessive thirst
Note: It is not necessary that you will have all the symptoms described in this article. This is because it applies to pure bile formation, which is very rare. Your body will also have bile as well as other doshas in some proportion which can change or neutralize each other’s effects. The predominance in bile dosha indicates that your body will have maximum bile physical type symptoms.
Bile suppressors: To cool excessive bile, cold, heavy food is consumed.
Milk, rice, beans, lightly boiled vegetables, fresh seasonal fruits are beneficial for a person of Pitta nature. Mild issues such as cumin, green coriander, peppermint can be used to calm pitta. Working of moderate nature, staying in coolness, melted butter, coconut oil, olive oil, green cardamom, sprouted grains and raw salads is beneficial for bile nature.
Pitta pacify diet ayurveda
Pitta-enhancing food: Red chili, ginger, dry ginger, and pungent and oily foods should not be consumed by bile-affected people. Consuming substances such as alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea also disturb the balance of bile in the body. Sour foods such as pickles, vinegar, fried spicy foods, fermented foods, almonds, corn, sesame oil, mustard oil all make bile uncontrolled.
Beetroots, carrots, bengans, red chillies, onions, spinach, tomatoes increase bile.
Apart from this, taking rice, millet, and peeled rice is not suitable for Pitta nature.
Kapha is heavy, cold, oily, dense, balsamic, sweet, bland, solid, permanent.
Does your body smell too bad? Or if you get angry very soon, then know that all these symptoms are of bile nature. People with more bile defects are considered to be of bile nature. In this article, we are going to tell you in detail about the properties, symptoms and remedies to balance it.
What is Pitta dosha?
Pitta dosha is made up of ‘Agni’ and ‘Water’. It controls the hormones and enzymes produced in our body. Bile is controlled by body heat such as body temperature, digestive fire. Being in a balanced state of bile is very important for good health. Bile is prominently found in the stomach and small intestine in the body.
Such people suffer from stomach related problems such as constipation, indigestion, acidity etc. The digestive fire starts to weaken as soon as the pitta dosha is imbalanced and the food eaten is not digested properly. Due to Pitta dosha, there is a decrease in enthusiasm, as well as phlegm starts to accumulate in the heart and lungs. In this article, we are telling you the symptoms, nature, properties of Pitta dosha and ways to keep it balanced.
Types of bile:
Pitta is divided into five cannabis on the basis of their habitats and different functions in the body.
- Digestive bile
- Secret gall
- Seeker Pitta
- Critical bile
- Ejaculatory bile
The number of diseases caused by outbreaks of bile alone is considered to be 40.
Properties of Pitta:
Smoothness, heat, liquid, acid and bitter bile are symptoms. Bile is digestive and heat-generating and smells like raw meat. In Niram Dasha, the bile juice is yellowish with a bitter taste. Whereas in Sama Dasha it is sour in taste and blue in color. The properties that are found in any dosha have different effects on the body and from that, the symptoms and characteristics of nature are revealed.
Features of Pitta Prakriti:
Some special characteristics are found in people with bile nature on the basis of which they can be easily identified. If we talk about the physical characteristics, then the body of medium height, softness in muscles and bones, clear color of skin and mole on it, warts are symptoms of bile nature. Apart from this, the whitening of hair, blackening of body parts such as nails, eyes, soles of feet, feet are also features of Pitta nature.
People with bile nature also have many characteristics. Getting angry very quickly, weak memory, inability to cope with difficulties and lack of sexual desire are the main symptoms. Such people are very negative and are more likely to get mental illness.
Causes of increasing bile:
In the early winter season and during puberty, bile is more likely to grow. If you are of bile nature, then it is very important for you to know what is causing the bile. Let’s take a look at some of the major reasons.
- Excessive consumption of spicy, salty, spicy and pungent foods
- Working hard, always having mental stress and anger
- High intake of alcohol
- Eating at the right time or eating without food
- Having more sex
- Excess intake of sesame oil, mustard, curd, buttermilk, sour vinegar etc.
- Excess intake of beef, fish, sheep and goat meat
All these reasons mentioned above lead to increased Pitta dosha. Young people with bile nature should take special care of themselves and should not consume these things.
Symptoms of increased bile:
When pitta dosha increases in a person’s body, many types of physical and mental symptoms start to appear. Some of the major symptoms of increasing pitta dosha are:
- Too much tiredness, sleep deprivation
- Severe burning sensation, heat, and excessive sweating
- Skin color thicker than before
- Bad breath
- Mouth, throat, etc.
- More angry
- Fainting and dizziness
- Bitter and sour taste of mouth
- Feel like eating cold things more
- Yellowing of skin, feces, nails and eyes
If you see two or three of the symptoms mentioned above, then it means that Pitta dosha has increased. In such a situation, go to the nearest doctor and get your treatment done.
Remedy to soothe bile:
To balance the increased bile, first of all stay away from the reasons due to which the bile defect is increased. Apart from catering and lifestyle changes, bile is also removed with the help of certain medical procedures.
Virechan (stomach cleansing medicine) is the best way to calm the enlarged bile. In fact, in the beginning, the bile collects only in the stomach and duodenum. These stomach cleansing medicines reach these organs and completely remove the bile stored there.
What to eat to balance bile:
- By changing your diet, the easily increased bile can be pacified. Let us know what things should be consumed to avoid the outbreak of bile.
- Consuming ghee is most important.
- Take cabbage, cucumber, carrots, potatoes, capsicum and green leafy vegetables.
- Take all kinds of pulses.
- Eat aloe vera juice, sprouted grains, lettuce and oatmeal.
What people with bile nature should not eat:
There are some food and drink items, whose intake leads to further aggravation of pitta dosha. Therefore people with bile nature should not consume these things.
- Avoid eating radish, black pepper and raw tomatoes.
- Avoid sesame oil, mustard oil.
- Avoid cashew nuts, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts and unleaded almonds.
- Avoid orange juice, tomato juice, coffee and alcohol.
Not only catering but to reduce the pitta dosha, some changes in lifestyle are also necessary. Such as
- Massage the body with cold oils.
- Do swimming.
- Walk in the shade for a while every day, avoid walking in the sun.
- Take a regular bath with cold water.
Symptoms and treatment of bile deficiency:
It is common to have problems when there is an increase in bile, but do you know that bile deficiency can also cause many physical problems? Due to lack of bile in the body, there are problems like decrease in body temperature, decrease in brightness of mouth and feeling cold. In case of deficiency, the natural properties of bile do not do their work properly. In such condition, bile enhancers should be consumed. Apart from this, such foods and medicines should be consumed which have more fire element.
Sama and Niram Pitta:
Some part of whatever food we eat is not properly digested and that part remains in the body instead of coming out as feces. This half-portion of food is called ‘mango juice’ or ‘mango dosha’ in Ayurveda.
When pitta is mixed with common dosha, it is called Sama Bile. Sama bile is deodorant-sour, stable, heavy and of green or black color. Sour bursts occur when there is some bile and it causes burning sensation in the chest and throat. To get relief from this, eat foods with bitter taste.
When bile is not met by common dosha, it is called Niram bile. Niram Pitta is very hot, pungent, bitter taste, reddish yellow. It increases digestive power. To get relief from this, eat sweet and astringent substances.
People of bile nature should follow the rules stated above to prevent the bile from growing. If the problem is not correcting or is serious, contact an Ayurvedic doctor.