Eczema, likewise called atopic dermatitis, is a typical unfavorably susceptible skin sickness that generally begins in youth. It very well may be related with contamination (microorganisms, parasites, yeast and infections) of the skin.
Eczema is also called as Vicharchika. Vicharchika is a kind of kshudra kushtha frequently experienced by Ayurvedic Dermatologists charactereized with manifestations specifically kandu, srava, pidika and shyava varna.
Types of Eczema
1) Atopic Dermatitis; This is the most continuous and normal type of skin inflammation and it’s believed to be brought about by the body’s resistant framework working strangely. It’s described by irritated, aggravated skin and ordinarily runs in families. Atopic Dermatitis ordinarily erupts and disappears discontinuously all through an individual’s life.
2) Contact Dermatitis; This is caused when the skin interacts with an aggravation like certain synthetic compounds. Discovering what triggers a breakout is significant so it tends to be forestalled later on. Triggers might be things like clothing cleanser, body cleanser, textures, poison ivy, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
3) Dyshidrotic Dermatitis; Dyshidrotic Dermatitis as a rule influences the palms and bottoms of the feet. It is described by clear, profound rankles that tingle and consume and happens regularly during mid year months and in warm zones.
4) Neurodermatitis; This type of dermatitis is a constant skin irritation brought about by a pattern of scratching to a restricted tingle, for example, a mosquito chomp or creepy crawly nibble. It’s portrayed by flaky patches of skin, as a rule on the head, lower legs, wrists, and lower arms. The skin may get thickened and rugged.
5) Nummular Dermatitis; This structure is portrayed by round patches of aggravated skin that can be crusted, textured, and extremely irritated. It every now and again shows up on the back, arms, bum, and lower legs.
6) Seborrheic Dermatitis; This is a typical condition that causes yellow, slick, and layered patches on the scalp, face, and other body parts. Dandruff is a type of Seborrheic Dermatitis. This type of skin inflammation doesn’t generally tingle. Triggers can incorporate climate, sleek skin, enthusiastic pressure, and rare shampooing.
7) Stasis Dermatitis; This shows up on the lower legs of more seasoned individuals and is identified with dissemination and vein issues. Side effects can remember tingling and red-earthy colored staining for the skin of the legs. As the condition advances it can prompt rankling, overflowing, and skin sores.
Samprapti of Vicharchika
Tridosha prakopa Vata, Pitta, Kapha
Tvak, Rakta, Mansa, Ambu
Cause shithilta in 4 dhatu
Tridosha gets seated in shithila dushya
Causes dusti of tvak, etc.
Etiology factors of Vicharchika
Ahara Hetu (Causes)
- Admission of chilchim fish with milk
- Admission of mulaka and lasuna with ksheera
- Utilization of mulaka with guda
- Inordinate utilization of liquor with milk
- Admission of food for the most part containing yavaka, uddalaka alongside ksheera, dadhi, and takra, kola, kulatha, masha, atasi, kusumbha and sneha.
- Constant admission of gramya, audaka and anupa mamsa with ksheera.
- Utilization of fish, citrus and milk together.
- Exorbitant utilization of navanna, dadhi, matsya, amla and lavana.
- Exorbitant utilization of tila, ksheera and guda
- Inordinate oleation
- Constant and exorbitant utilization of madhu, phanita
- Admission of food during acid reflux
- Asatmya ahara
- Admission of contaminated water
Symptoms of Eczema
Eczema (atopic dermatitis) symptoms include:
- Dry skin.
- Bothersome skin.
- Red rashes.
- Knocks on the skin.
- Layered, rough fixes of skin.
- Crusting skin.
In the event that we have Eczema, we may likewise have another condition that doesn’t cause it, however is regularly found close by it:
- Rest misfortune.
Treatment of Vicharchika
Nidana parimarjana intends to keep away from etiological variables. This stops the further movement of the infection, by limiting vitiation of doshas. Virrudha ahara and mithya ahara vihara are expressed as fundamental etiological elements of kushtha roga so they ought to be kept away from.
As always includes more than one Dosha, the Chikitsa will be founded on the presence of specific side effects. The most disturbed indication ought to be dealt with first. The Ayurveda classics advocate a few line of moderate therapy for Kushta infection extraordinarily Vicharchika. Also the sickness which doesn’t react to the different clinical therapy are certainly of blood vitiated problems according to Ayurvedic understanding. Among the Shodhana karmas (purificatory medicines), phlebotomy is considered as the best treatment for skin sicknesses.