Poha is usually made for breakfast in Maharashtra. Bread poha is also a form of poha prepared with bread and some spices. Bread poha would be ready immediately, which you can serve in front of the guests coming home as well as can be eaten with morning breakfast or evening tea. You can also pack it in children’s Tiffin.
Ingredients for making Easy Bread Poha:
Use bread instead of Chidve, add curry leaves, whole red chilies, peanuts, peas and lemon juice. goes. You can prepare this delicious Poha in just 25 minutes. Ingredients of Easy Bread Poha
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 cup peas (boiled)
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 bread slices, sliced
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Coconut, grated
How to make Easy Bread Poha
- 1.Add some oil in a pan and heat it. Easy bread poha
- 2. When the oil is hot, add asafoetida to it.
- Now add mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole red chillies. Easy Bread Poha
- 4. After frying them a little, add peas and cook them. Easy Bread Poha
- 5. Now add roasted peanuts and cook till they turn golden brown.
- 6.After adding turmeric and salt to it, add bread pieces. Easy bread poha
- 7. Sprinkle light water and add green chillies, lemon juice and green coriander.
- 8. Garnish with grated coconut and serve. Easy bread poha
Key Ingredients: oil, asafoetida, curry leaves, whole red chillies, peas (boiled), peanuts, turmeric powder, salt, bread slices, green chillies, lemon juice, coriander leaves, coconut