You will keep licking fingers after eating this homemade dosa sauce
Today we will tell you the easy way to make Gari’s Tasty Chutney at home. You can make it special with dosa as well as other things.
Coconut chutney recipe
If you like South Indian dishes, then dosa will also be your favorite. It is very light and tasty food. The most special thing about dosa is that it is served with sambhar and many chutneys. Tomato, peanut and gur ki chutney are served with dosa. The tastes of all the chutneys are also different and all are tasty as well. But, most people love poori chutney. By the way, let me tell you that the taste of this chutney is as different as it is made. This method is not difficult but it is definitely different from making other chutneys. You can make it easily at home. We will tell you the easy method of making this chutney.
- 250 grams curd
- 3 inch dried coconut rind
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 10 grains
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 2 dry red chilies
Coconut chutney recipe
- First cut the piece of dried coconut into small pieces and soak it in water for some time. Soak gram with it.
- Now finely chop the coriander leaves. Also cut ginger into pieces of green chili.
- Remove the soaked coconut and gram in water and mix with coriander, mirch and ginger and add 2 tablespoons of curd to it and then grind it in a mixer.
- After the fine grinding in the mixer, add this mixture to the remaining curd.
- Now prepare for tempering. For this, pour oil in the pan. Then add mustard seeds to it. Then add curry leaves and dry red chillies. Add this tempering to the chutney.
- Finally, add black salt and roasted asafoetida to the cumin chutney. Keep the chutney in the fridge to cool down a bit.
- You can eat this chutney by keeping it in the fridge for only 2 days. After that its taste gets spoiled.
Coconut chutney is served prominently with South Indian dishes. But do you know that this tasty chutney is also very beneficial for the health of women, men and children.
- Coconut is loaded with many nutrients. It contains so many vitamins and minerals that it proves beneficial for the health of the whole family. Coconut chutney made from raw coconut looks very tasty. It also proves to be beneficial for health as well. Let’s know how to make testi and healthy coconut chutney and learn more about its health benefits.
- Now you can consume this coconut chutney with whatever food you want. Coconut chutney keeps the heart healthy and cholesterol is also normal. Along with this, it is also beneficial in increasing blood platelets.
Benefits of Coconut Chutney for Children
- Coconut is rich in vitamins, minerals, sugar components, fiber, carbohydrates and fats. It reduces body fat. Coconut has many medicinal properties. Children whose immunity is weak must feed coconut chutney. It contains 5.1 micrograms of selenium.
Beneficial for women
- Coconut chutney is also helpful in reducing weight. It is often seen that as the age of women increases, there is a lack of blood in their body. This happens due to lack of iron in their body, which causes many diseases. Eating coconut chutney removes blood and iron deficiency in the body. It is also very beneficial in the disease of anemia.
Beneficial for men
- If you are suffering from impotence then Coconut chutney is very beneficial for you. If you want, instead of raw coconut, you can also make dried coconut chutney. Dried coconut contains selenium which increases the potency. Eating coconut chutney also increases the sex power of men.