Cancer is one such epidemic. Due to which the lives of people can also be killed, but the cancer disease can be detected on time. So it can be treated as well. No one is untouched by cancer disease today. Whether it is the general public or celebrities, people of every class have fallen prey to this disease. There are many types of cancer of the cancer. The body becomes very weak due to this deadly disease. And the most important thing in all this is that you take care of your diet properly. So that it can help in avoiding this disease. Let’s know about such foods that can help you in saving from this disease.
Cancer is spreading its foot in terrible form today. Every year, millions of people die from various types of cancer worldwide. The main reason for getting cancer is genetic, but nowadays it is like lifestyle of people, the kind of people who eat food, do not exercise, pollution, obesity etc. causes increase the risk of getting cancer to a large extent. The easiest way to avoid such diseases is the Healthy Diet.
- You can also avoid diseases like cancer by changing your diet. Include some foods in your diet that contain anti-cancer foods. If you include them in your diet regularly, then the chances of getting cancer can be reduced to a great extent
- Ginger: Ginger is considered beneficial for cancer because ginger has some special properties that fight cancer cells. Ginger juice can also help in the problem of chemotherapy or radiotherapy. If you drink a spoonful of juice or chew a piece, use more in the vegetable, then you can avoid many types of cancer. Apart from this, you can also reduce your cholesterol level by eating it. Blood clots do not form in the body due to its consumption. It is also an anti-fungal, which protects you from many other physical infections.
- Vegetables: Green vegetables are considered beneficial for health. And they help protect against many diseases. Green vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli that kill cancer cells. And prevent tumors from growing. They can work to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is said to be very beneficial for health. Turmeric is most commonly known as a naturally strong medicine for cancer. Turmeric works to increase the effect of cancer chemotherapy. Turmeric can be made more beneficial by mixing it with oil and black pepper.
- As a result, the risk of cancer can be reduced by the consumption of fruits. Consuming fruits rich in vitamin C and fiber is considered good for health. They are also considered beneficial for liver.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene is found in tomatoes. And it is considered to be full of antioxidant properties. Those who can help you to fight against the risk of cancer. Include some foods in your diet that have anti-cancer properties. If you include them in your diet regularly, then the chances of getting cancer can be reduced to a great extent. Thousands of people lose their lives each year from endometrial cancer. Lycopene and other ingredients present in tomatoes help in preventing endometrial, lung, prostate and stomach cancer.
- Garlic: It is said that eating two to three buds of garlic on an empty stomach in the morning protects against many diseases. Also, it does not allow cancer cells to grow quickly. Cancer cells soon start repairing. Garlic has antioxidant properties that fight against other bacteria, including H. pylori. H. pylori bacteria cause ulcers and colon cancer.
- Broccoli: In addition to broccoli every day, consume cauliflower, cabbage. They have cancer fighting properties. Broccoli contains a significant amount of sulforaphane, which is a powerful compound. It increases the protective enzymes present in the body. Due to its intake, the cancer causing chemicals are released from the body. Sulforaphane has the power to eliminate breast, liver, lung, prostate, skin, stomach and bladder cancer.
- Walnut: Research has revealed that women who consume walnuts regularly, breast cancer problem is reduced to a great extent. It slows down the growth of cancer cells, as well as prevents prostate cancer.
Cancer is considered one of the deadly diseases in the world. Many medicines have been made to fight cancer, but so far people have not been able to get rid of this dangerous disease. Cancer can happen to people of any age, but people who are age-old fall prey to it. It can prey on any part of the body. Many people are not aware that cancer can be prevented from coming nearby adopting a healthy diet. Green leafy vegetables and fruits have so much strength that they make the body strong enough to prevent fatal diseases like cancer.
Tea Green tea and organic tea contain antioxidants and cancer fighting elements. Drinking this does not cause bladder cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer. Carcinogen is released from the body by eating it.
Citrus fruit juice: Drinking fresh orange or lemon juice removes the risk of cancer. It contains fiber, vitamins and minerals which reduce the risk of cancer. The red and blue colored anthocyanin is a compound that reduces the aging process, prevents the formation of heart disease and does not cause cancer. Many red colored fruits such as strawberries and cherries etc. have a lot of anthocyanins.
Mushroom makes this immune system strong and has the power to fight cancer.
Lack of nutrition in cancer
Cancer affects the diet of the patient in many ways. Generally, the appetite of cancer patients disappears. This is the most common problem. As a result, the amount of food and essential nutrients like carbohydrate, protein, fat and mineral salts etc. are decreased.
Many cancer patients lose their diet because the disease affects various parts of their digestive system, such as the esophagus, stomach, small or large intestine, liver, cheek bladder, or pancreas.
What to eat during cancer
Such patients should take nutritious food so that nutritional requirements are met. A diet rich in carbohydrates is a good remedy. Cereals, fruits and vegetables like potatoes are good sources of carbohydrates. Sweet foods are also sources of carbohydrates. However, they should be consumed in limited quantities and people suffering from diabetes should avoid them.
Protein is very important to get energy for muscle development and work. Apart from this, protein is also necessary for various bodily functions such as wound healing, fighting with disease and clotting of blood. Eggs, meat, lentils, peas, beans, soy and nuts are good sources of protein.
Vitamins and Minerals
Lack of vitamins and minerals is a common problem in such patients, as demand for both these elements is high and supply is low. Therefore, for proper nutrition with proper diet, additional doses of vitamins and minerals are necessary.
Cancer patients are required to consume adequate amounts of fluids. Do not eat fried, roasted, spicy or solid foods. Eating more in small amounts makes digestion easier and the stomach does not feel heavy.
Chemotherapy is a common treatment for cancer patients, lasting four to six months. During this, it is important to take care of many important things related to diet.
Appetite decreases until the first day of chemotherapy and one to two days after that. Nausea and vomiting sometimes occur. Medications to prevent vomiting are given. During this period, the diet should be consumed in such quantities as liquid and soft foods that get energy immediately and after this, the patient should take a normal solid diet or half-solid diet. Wash fruits and vegetables should be eaten properly. Milk should always be boiled and drunk.
There is a risk of sensitivity and ulceration (abscess) in those who undergo radiotherapy of the face and neck. Due to which there is difficulty in swallowing. Therefore, such people are advised to take liquid and light diet. They should be avoided fried, spicy and hot foods. If there is a lot of pain then regular pain relieving medication can be taken. This does not make the pain uncontrollable.
After surgery, the patient needs more calories, protein, vitamins and minerals so that the wounds can heal quickly. Diet is started by mouth as soon as possible after surgery.