CAC Varicose vein is a purely herbal formulation which maintain healthy blood circulation. It helps to maintain healthy vein structure and other blood vessels as well. When the veins become Enlarged, swollen, and twisted, often appearing blue or dark purple they are known as varicose veins. This problem occurs when blood flows in the wrong direction due to faulty valves. There are large, swollen veins that often appear on the legs and feet. Usually there is no need of any treatment but if there is considerable discomfort or swelling, aching, and painful legs result, treatment is available. Ayurvedic and panchakarma treatment works wonders in varicose veins.
Varicose veins are mainly a Vata dosha disorder, caused by an imbalance in Vata. There is increased pressure which affects the valves and elasticity of the veins. Also, as Vata is imbalanced, there is excessive dryness which results in hardening and loss of elasticity of the valves and the veins.
EACH 1000mg tablet contains
- Sonth extract
- Kanchnaar extract
- Tulsi extract
- Lehsun extract
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
BOTANICAL NAME – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
ENGLISH NAME- Cinnamon
COMMON NAME – Dalchini
Rasa(taste) – Bitter, sweet, pungent
Guna(quality) – Light, dry, piercing
Virya(potency) – hot
Vipaka (metabolic property) – Pungent
Dosha effect – Balances vata and kapha
- Efficient herb in reducing high cholesterol levels and strengthens the heart muscles and blood vessels, therefore prevents heart from failures and is useful in varicose veins
- Useful in rheumatoid arthritis as it is an anti inflammatory agent
- Anti spasmodic, so useful in menstrual cramps and abdominal colic
- Diuretic, so good for kidney stones and helps in diabetes
- Expectorant, has anti tubercular activity
- Have good effects on skin, removes acne, improves skin complexion
- Its application on head helps in migraine and tension type headaches
- It improves insulin sensitivity so reduces blood glucose level
BOTANICAL NAME – Bauhinia variegata
ENGLISH NAME – Butterfly ash, camel’s foot tree
COMMON NAME – Kachnar
- RASA (taste) – Astringent
- GUNA(quality) – Light, Dry
- VIRYA (potency) – cold
- VIPAKA(metabolic property) -pungent
- DOSHA EFFECT – Balances pitta and kapha dosha
- VARICOSE VEINS – As pitta alone or vata along with kapha is vitiated in varicose veins, kanchnar helps in balancing the aggravated doshas and cure the diseases from its root
- OBESITY – Decoction of its bark is useful in obesity.
- SWOLLEN GLANDS – Paste of its bark if applied on swollen neck glands (cervical adenitis), reduces the swelling.
- REGULARIZE THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE – Decoction of its flowers with honey helps in menstrual ailments.
- HEMORRHOIDS – Kanchnara flower powder is helpful in piles
- HAEMOSTATIC – Due to its hemostatic property, it helps to control the internal bleeding from the intestine, in raktapitta.
- HEALING – Decoction of its bark is useful in cleansing the wounds and also promotes healing.
- Relieves burning sensation : The decoction of bark, combined with cumin seeds and little camphor helps to relieve the burning sensation of the body.
- DIABETIC WOUNDS – When diabetic wound washes with the decoction of the plant, ensures its fast healing.
- Good anti inflammatory and anti oxidant agent
BOTANICAL NAME – Zingiber officinale
ENGLISH NAME – Ginger
COMMON NAME – Adrak
- It has pungent, sweet taste, hot potency and sweet after taste
- It is aphrodisiac, carminative, stimulates digestion, expectorant
- Boosts immune system
- Useful in heart disorders and blood related disorders like varicose veins
- It does the ama pachan so useful in rheumatoid arthritis
BOTANICAL NAME – Ocimum sanctum
ENGLISH NAME- Indian basil, holy basil
COMMON NAME – Tulsi
- It has pungent and bitter taste, light,dry, piercing qualities, hot potency, pungent after taste
- It balances vata and kapha dosha so helps in treating varicose vein
- It improves digestive fire so helps in amapachan and expelling out the endotoxins, which blocks the different channels in our body.
- It is good for heart and blood impurities
- Its regular consumption may lower blood pressure and cholesterol by regulating cortisol levels, reducing the risk of stroke, heart attack, and other related diseases.
SPECIAL ABOUT CAC VARICOSE VEIN TABLETS
Our CAC VARICOSE TABLETS are 1000mg per tablet, which is easy to take in a dose of twice a day(1bd)
It is different in comparison to other pharmacy VARICOSE VEIN tablets available in open market
DOSAGE – 1tablet twice a day with plain water, after meals