CAC Triphala Syrup is a herbal formulations which contains equal parts of three herbs like T. Chebula, T.bellirica rox, and E. officinalis. These ingredients are very beneficial for digestive system, maintain normal bowel health, prevents abdominal bloating, and flatulence. Triphala Syrup is tridosha hara. It is used in detoxification of the body and boosting the immune system. It has antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral abilities. It is prescribed for treating fatigue and gastric distress, pneumonia, constipation, vaginal infections, and piles.
Each 200ml bottle of Triphala syrup contains
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
BOTANICAL NAME – Terminalia chebula
ENGLISH NAME – Indian walnut, Indian long plum
COMMON NAME – Harad
- It has 5 rasas, sweet, sour,pungent, bitter, astringent except sour. It has dry, light qualities, hot potency, sweet metabolic property and balances all three doshas.
- Cardiac tonic – its madhur vipaka(sweet metabolic property) helps in improving cardiac functions, it strengthens heart muscles.
- Nervine tonic – Maintains the healthy functioning of nervous system
- Improves digestion – It’s deepan(enhances digestive fire), rochan(stimulates appetite), pachan(prevents indigestion)
- Aphrodisiac – Increases libido
- Antiphlegmetic – it’s useful in cough, as it prevents mucus accumulation
- Antipyretic – useful in fever
- It works wonders in diarrhea, dysentery
- Vayasthapani – It has ant- aging effect
- Shothahara – Reduces inflammation
BOTANICAL NAME – Terminalia bellirica
COMMON NAME – Baheda
- It has astringent taste, light,dry qualities, hot potency and sweet metabolic property
- It balances pitta and kapha dosha
- Jwarahara – Treats fever
- Kasahara – useful in cough
- Virechanopaga – used in purgation therapy, relieves constipation
- Boosts immunity – It works on immune system, fights microbes and shields the body against various infections. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antifungal properties, which effectively prevents infections and uplifts overall health and wellness.
- Promotes cardiac functioning – It has cardio-tonic properties. Its dry fruit powder has great expectorant, aphrodisiac, and purgative properties. It strengthens the heart muscles, lowering cholesterol levels in blood and prevents lipid build-up, which therefore reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, heart blocks, heart attacks and blood clots.
- Pain and inflammation – It posseses anti inflammatory and anti arthritic properties. It’s very useful in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ulcers and wounds – Its anti inflammatory and anti ulcer properties are very useful in peptic ulcers, duodenal ulcers, ulcerative colitis, crohns disease.
BOTANICAL NAME – Emblica officinalis
ENGLISH NAME – Indian gooseberry
COMMON NAME – Amla
- It has pancharasas(sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent) except lavan(salty), it has heavy and cold qualities, cold potency and sweet after digestion taste.
- It balances all three doshas
- Vayasthapan – Amla is anti aging
- Chakshushya – Good for vision
- Raktapittaghna – Useful in bleeding disorders
- Hridya – Useful in cardiac ailments, keeps cholesterol levels in check and decreases blood pressure
- Kanthya – Improves voice, prevents sore throat
- It is rich in vitamin c and antioxidants. Prevents the body from various infections.
USES OF CAC TRIPHALA SYRUP
- For immune system.
- Stomach distension
- Digestive disorder
- Promote general wellbeing of the patient
SPECIAL ABOUT CAC TRIPHALA SYRUP
Our CAC TRIPHALA SYRUP is 200ml per bottle, and it is easy to take in a dose of 2 tsf bd.
It is different in comparison to other pharmacy Triphala syrups available in open market
DOSAGE – 2tablespoon twice daily, after meals.