Mango is a very tasty fruit found in summer. Mango is also called the king of fruits. Eating mango has many benefits, but do you know how beneficial it is to use mango for the skin too? With the help of mango, you can not only get pure and clean skin, but it will also get rid of many skin problems. Mango has many benefits for the skin. Both raw and cooked mangoes can prove beneficial for skin health. Common from face packs to other skin things are very quality.
CAC Mango Face Cream is pure herbal formulation without any side effects. Mangoes are loaded with beta-carotene and Vitamin A which helps you get a glowing skin and revive the dull skin and turn your skin into a radiant one. Mango face cream Helps to get rid of acne and acne scars. Beta-carotene in mangoes has a strong anti-aging effect. Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to reduce dark spots, freckles, acne scars and pigmentation. This cream makes your skin free of blemishes, wrinkles, and scars. Also helps to exfoliate dead skin cells which results in a smooth and glowing skin.
- Mango fruit plant extract
- Wheat germ oil
- Light liquid paraffin
Benefits of CAC Mango face Cream:
- Helps you get a glowing skin
- Treats acne and acne scars
- promotes cell regeneration
- Reduces dark spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation
- Makes your skin brighter
- Removes dullness
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads.
How to Apply: wash your face with suitable cleanser for your skin type dry it. Then Dab the strawberry cream onto your face in small dots. Focus on trouble areas, such as the cheeks and forehead. Gently massage the cream into your skin using small, upward, circular motions.
- It can be used for whitening – you can scrub at home with scrubber mango. Prepare a paste by mixing one teaspoon of honey and a little milk in 1 teaspoon of mango pulp or use CAC mango cream. Then scrubbing with this paste gets rid of dead skins and makes the face glow.
- The Face Cleanser Will Shine Mango Works as a good cleanser. is. For this, apply mango pulp on the face by mixing 1 teaspoon of wheat flour. This paste acts like a cleanser on the skin and brings back the lost complexion.
- Most people have to deal with the problem of skin tanning due to the tanning coming out in the sun. To get rid of it, you can use any type of mango cooked or raw. Mix mango pulp in milk cream and after applying 10-15 minutes on the skin, clean the skin with cold water. Doing this 2-3 times in a week will remove the tanning and improve the skin.
- For this, take 1 teaspoon of mango pulp and make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of milk and almond powder. Also read: Do not forget to make such a mistake while bleaching, follow these methods on burning, after this apply the paste on the face for 20 minutes and clean it with water. It will work like a natural face wash. Face Pack Prepare face pack by mixing mango pulp, milk, honey and Dalia and after 15 minutes on face wash it with cold water. Make a paste by grinding 2 teaspoons of milk, almond powder and crushed oats in the mango pulp and after 20 minutes on the face, clean the face with lukewarm water.
- Mango pulp mixed with multani mitti and apply it on face for 30 minutes and when the paste dries, clean the face with lukewarm water. Make a paste by mixing mango pulp, 7-8 walnuts (crushed) and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, and keep it on the face for 45 minutes and after that clean the face with lukewarm water.