CAC Kaunch beej or Cowhage is widely known as “The magic velvet bean”. It is a leguminous plant and is a good source of protein. Kaunch beej increases sexual desire as well as the quality and quantity of sperm due to its aphrodisiac property. It helps in the management of nervous disorders like Parkinson’s diseases and controls the symptoms of arthritis. The most effective way of consuming Kaunch beej powder is with milk. It might also help reduce the risk of breast cancer. External exposure to the hair of the Kaunch beej pod or the seed itself can cause severe itching, burning and rashes.
- In Parkinson’s.
- In snakebite.
- Anti-microbial properties.
- In diabetes
- In skin
- In worm infestations
- Bone and joint condition
- Muscle pain
- Stimulate surface blood flow in condition that involves paralysis and other condition.
- Neuro restorative
- Erectogenic etc
DOSAGE – 1-2 Capsules twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
- Kaunch beej works as an aphrodisiac and helps in increasing sexual desire. It helps to improve sperm count and motility. It also helps to increase the production and quantity of semen. Apart from this, Kaunch beej helps reduce physiological stress and improves semen quality. This is due to its antioxidant property.
Some studies state that Kaunch beej improves sexual performance by delaying the time of ejaculation
- Kaunch beej powder might be beneficial in managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- In Parkinson’s disease, there is a decline in the number of dopamine-producing neurons. A drop in the level of dopamine in the brain leads to the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as tremor, stiffness in movement and imbalance. Kaunch beej has antioxidant and neuroprotective effects. These seeds contain L-dopa which gets converted to dopamine and restores its level in the brain. As a result, this helps in managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- Kaunch beej powder helps to control the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. A disease condition ‘Vepathu’ described in Ayurveda may be correlated with Parkinson’s disease. It is caused by vitiated Vata. Taking Kaunch beej powder balances Vata and controls the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Kaunch beej powder might be beneficial in the management of arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. These properties help to reduce pain and swelling in the joints.
- According to Ayurveda, the bones and joints are considered a site of Vata in the body. Pain in the joints is mainly due to Vata imbalance. Taking Kaunch beej powder helps in balancing Vata, thereby reducing bone and joint pain.
- It can also be beneficial for diabetes. According to a study done on mice, Concha seeds used for the treatment of diabetes over the years can be beneficial. It can act as an antidiabetic agent
SPECIALITY ABOUT CAC KAUNCH BEEJ TABLET
Our CAC KAUNCH BEEJ TABLET is 500 mg per tablet. Which is easy to take in dose of twice a day (1bd). It is different in comparison to other pharmacy KAUNCH BEEJ TABLETS pressure tablets available in open market.