CAC Immuno up sachet is pure herbal formulation. It is very important to work on our immunity in todays life style. If a person fall ill easily, it means their body’s immunity is weak. This formulation pacifies all the three doshas (Vata, pitta and Kapha), strengthen your immunity, keeps your digestive system fit and also detox your body. It is rich in effective antioxidants, Vitamin C and E which circulate in the body to protect it against the damage caused by free radicals. It has natural immunomodulator properties to prevent the body from different infections.
Each 3gm sachet of immuno up powder contains
- Prawal (Coral calcium )
- Mukhta shukti(Purified pearl )
- Giloy(Tinospora cordifolia)
- Kamdudha raas(Mukhta yukta)
- Jahar mohra(Serpentinine)
- Shankh (Conch shell)
- Sangeshwar pishti
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
ENGLISH NAME – Coral calcium
- It has sweet, sour, astringent taste, light and unctuous quality, cold potency and sweet after digestion taste
- It balances all three doshas
- Praval pishti has been used in several formulations for years as it boosts immune system(Balya), fights microbes and shields the body against various infections. It has strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antifungal properties, and is extremely effective in preventing infections like fever, common cold, sore throat, and other respiratory anomalies.
- Its indicated in Kshaya – Depletion of body tissues, weight loss, tuberculosis
- Kantikara – improves skin complexion and lusture
- Kasa and shwasa – Useful in cough and dyspnea and other respiratory ailments.
- Anti inflammatory and anti arthritic – so useful in bone and joint related disorders
- Antacid and digestive stimulant- Prawal pacifies pitta and maintains natural functioning of digestive system.
It is an ayurvedic medicine obtained from pearl oyster. It is used in treatment of abdominal colic, gastritis, anorexia etc
- It is sweet in taste, has cold potency, balances kapha and pitta dosha
- Enhances Digestion – It is known for its amazing digestive qualities. It is a potent antacid, provides immediate relief from acidity and heartburn and with that it also improves digestion and gives relief from constipation. It increases appetite and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body.
- Because of its sheet virya or cold potency it is used in almost all kind of ulcers(duodenal ulcers, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers, mouth ulcers)
- Promotes normal cardiac functioning – It is a natural antioxidant, relaxes the cardiac system, by soothing the mind, which is very essential for patients suffering from arrhythmias and palpitations. It strengths the heart muscles, reduces cholesterol levels in the blood and prevents lipid accumulation, therefore reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, heart blocks, heart attacks, blood clots, etc.
- It is a natural antihypertensive. Keeps blood pressure levels in check. Works in both high and low blood pressures.
- It’s a good anti histaminic, Anti tussive, anti inflammatory, and packed with antioxidant qualities.
BOTANICAL NAME – Tinospora cordifolia
ENGLISH NAME – Heartleaved moonseed, indian tinospora
COMMON NAME – Giloy, gurach
- It is astringent, bitter with hot potency
- RASAYANI – Rejuvenating. It maintains balance between all essential eliments in our body(dosha, dhatu,mala). Removes toxins from body and maintains overall health. Boosts immune system.
- SANGRAHINI – useful in diarrhea, malabsorption syndrome
- BALYA – improves strength
- AGNIDEEPANI – Increases digestive fire
- AMAHARA – Treats indigestion
- DAHAHARA –gives relief from burning sensation
- KASAHARA- treats cough
- KAMLA – useful in treatment of jaundice
- KUSHTHA – useful in skin disorders
- JVARA- Treats fever
- HRUDYA – useful in heart disorders
- CHAKSHUSHYA – Cures eye disorders
- VAYASTHAPAN – anti aging
- VRUSHYA – aphrodisiac
Its English name is conch shell. It has pungent taste, light, dry, sharp qualities, cold potency and balances vata and pitta dosha.
- It is rich in anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties
- It has coolant nature, improves skin complexion
- Gives wonderful results in gastritis, abdominal colic, vomiting,nausea, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia.
- It’s a natural source of calcium and vit c. It keeps bones, teeth healthy therefore is good in growig children, post menopausal women who need more calcium.
USES OF CAC IMMUNO UP POWDER
- Helps to promote healthy immune resistance
- Long term cell protection
- Antioxidant in nature
- Protect the body from various kinds of lung infection
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Lower blood sugar level
- Provide relief from Headache
- Helps in controlling high blood pressure
- Helps in balancing cholesterol level
SPECIAL ABOUT CAC IMMUNO UP POWDER
Our CAC IMMUNO UP POWDER is 3mg per sachet, which is easy to take in a dose of twice a day(1bd)
It is different in comparison to other pharmacy immuno up formulations available in open market
DOSAGE – 1sachet twice daily with plain water or honey, after meals.