CAC Asthi jod tablet is a herbal formulation of various herbs which helps in maintaining bone strength. It acts as a natural calcium supplement. It helps in mineralization of bones and joints. It also improves digestive system. It helps to heal bone injuries and useful in any kind of bone deformities. It has anti–inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
Each 650mg of Asthi jod contains
- Hadjod extract
- Guggulu shudh
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
BOTANICAL NAME – Cissus quadrangularis
ENGLISH NAME – Edible stemmed vine, bone setter
COMMON NAME – Hadjod, hadjora
- It has pungent, sweet taste, hot potency and pungent after taste
- It balances vata and kapha dosha
- Analgesic – It acts as a pain killer
- Anti osteoporotic – its rich in calcium and phosphorus, whole plan shows anti osteoporotic activity
- Anti inflammatory
- Bone healing – its rich in calcium, phosphorus and phytoestrogen,it influences early regeneration and quick mineralisation of bones fracture, therefore aids quick healing
- Anti ulcer
BOTANICAL NAME – Laccifer lacca Kerr.
ENGLISH NAME – Shellac, Laksha
COMMON NAME – Lakh
- It has astringent taste, light, unctuous qualities, cold potency and pungent after digestion taste
- It balances kapha and pitta doshas
- Bhagna hita – Useful in fracture healing
- Visham jvar – useful in recurrent fever
- Kushtha – Useful in skin disorders
- Urah kshat – Useful in chest injury
- Raktpitta – useful in bleeding disorders like, nose bleeds, heavy periods, ulcerative colitis
- Vran – Heals injuries and wounds
- Kasa – Useful in cough
Botanical name – Commiphora wightii
English name – Indian bedellium
Common name – Guggul
- RASA – bitter and pungent
- GUNA – dry, light
- VIRYA – Hot
- VIPAKA – pungent
- DOSHA EFFECT – balances all three doshas
- Guggul has its anti-inflammatory properties so it is beneficial in treating rheumatoid arthritis, acne, psoriasis, arthritis, and eczema.
- Guggul extracts intake can improve the uptake of iodine in the body and therefore improve the function of the thyroid gland to avoid hypothyroidism.
- It is very effective in fractures as it balances vitiated vata and eases the pain associated with fractures.
- It helps in reduction of bad cholesterol in body, that’s why is used in treating hyperlipidemia
- Useful in obesity and diabetic patients.
Botanical name – Withania somnifera
English name – Indian ginseng, winter cherry
Common name – Asgandha, asgandh
- It has pungent, bitter, astringent taste, light, unctuous qualities, hot potency and pungent after digestion taste
- It balances all three doshas, specially vata and kapha
- Balya and brumhaniya – It provides strength to body and increases body mass and nourishes the body.
- It is packed with antioxidant properties, and it boosts immune system.
- It is one of the best ayurvedic herbs used in sexual disorders. It increases libido as it is an aphrodisiac, increases sperm count and sperm quality in males.
- It also strengthens respiratory system
- It’s a nervine tonic. Works wonders in stress, anxiety and sleep disorders.
- It promotes healthy joints. Gives relief in painful and joints with swelling. Useful in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fractures as well.
USES OF CAC ASTHIJOD TABLETS
- Strengthen the bones
- Act as natural calcium supplement
- Effective in bone fractures
- Bone deformities
- Helps in mineralization of bones
- Knee pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Cervical spondylitis
SPECIAL ABOUT CAC ASTHI JOD TABLETS
Our CAC ASTHI JOD TABLETS are 650mg per tablet, which is easy to take in a dose of twice a day(1bd)
It is different in comparison to other pharmacy ASTHI JOD tablets available in open market.
DOSE – 1tablet twice daily with plain water, after, meals