Ayurvedic Treatment for Leucorrhea
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish colored discharge from the vagina. Almost all women experience this condition at her reproductive age. Vaginal discharge is white and odorless, and it is a natural body function to maintain a healthy vagina and flush out harmful micro-organisms from the body. Every female firstly feels very embarrassed and worried that why they are suffering from this condition. So many of them think that it is a disease but the truth is that it is a sign of just an infection. But if there is any other disease-related infection then the discharge changes its color. It is more common during pregnancy and in adolescent girls also. Sometimes it may be evident in newborn girls too. Infection from bacteria, yeast, or other microorganisms can cause this condition.
What are the Causes of Leucorrhoea?
The most common conditions that may result in leucorrhoea, which includes:
- Premenstrual or menstrual periods
- Uterine congestion
- Infection in the female genital organs
- Irritation caused due to insertion of mechanical factors like chemical contraceptives, intrauterine devices, etc
- Emotional causes like depression, anxiety, stress, work pressure, and sexual anxiety
- Hormonal imbalance
- Improper diets like excessive use of stimulants, such as tea, coffee, alcohol, and smoking
- Certain medical conditions like anemia, diabetes, tuberculosis, etc.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse
- Nutritional deficiency
- Poor hygiene of the intimate area
- If there is any injury caused to the cervix or any other part or tissue of the female reproductive system while pregnancy
- Urinary related infections
- Contraceptives used by the partner causes irritation
What are the Symptoms of Leucorrhea?
Symptoms of leucorrhea are:
- Foul smelly vaginal discharge
- Stomach pain or cramps.
- Itching sensation
- Pain in the lumbar area
- Unusual discharge from the vagina
- Yellowish colored or thick curd-like vaginal discharge
- Vaginal bleeding in between two menstrual cycles
- Pain or bleeding during or after intercourse
- Inflammation in the vaginal area
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment for Leucorrhea?
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre is providing you the best and wonderful Ayurvedic kit that works on not only on the symptoms but also the root cause of the disease which is known as “Leucorrhea go kit.” This kit consists of various effective and herbal formulations like Detox Premium Powder, Stri Poshak Capsules, Leuco Care Tablets, Raja Pravartini Vati and Women Champion Syrup. These formulations are prepared from natural herbs and free from colors, additives, chemicals and have no side effects.
1. Detox Premium Powder
This herbal powder is prepared from ingredients such as parwal pishti, shukta pishti, jahar mohra pishti, akik pishti, giloy satv, & tal sindoor. These all ingredients in combination reduce excessive white discharge from the vagina, pain during micturition, abdominal cramps, itching, & fatigue, etc.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
2. Leuco Care Tablets
These herbal capsules treat vaginal discharge, foul smell, painful conditions, fatigue, etc. The various ingredients used for the formation of the capsules are Kukkutandwaka bhasma, Mochras, Supari, Nagkesar, Ashok, Gond katira, etc that is good for leucorrhea patients.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
3. Raja Pravartini Vati
Raja Pravartini Vati is one of the best natural herbal medicine for menstruation mainly used in the treatment of amenorrhea(primary & secondary) and scanty bleeding. all kinds of women’s health issues are treated. It shows the main action on uterus and ovaries. It helps to stimulate the ovulation and corrects the ovarian functions. The uses of these tablets are beneficial in treating signs & symptoms related to Leucorrhea.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
4. Stri Poshak Capsules
Bringing a special ayurevdic preparation for women, Stri Poshak capsules which has no side effect. Stri Poshak capsules play a vital role in bringing harmony in your body functioning from within. These capsules are purely herbal and very effective for treating various health issues related to women.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsules twice daily with normal water.
5. Women Champion Syrup:
Woman Champion is purely herbal and ayurvedic formulation. It is a very effective tonic for women and help to maintain their health. It balances all the doshas of body and also maintain hormone levels . It contains herbs like Lodhra, Manjishta, Ashok chaal, Punarnava,Shatavar,Bala,Daruharidra,Nagarmotha that help women typically with mood changes, stress, headache and pain.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonfuls twice daily.
What is the Panchakarma Treatment for Leucorrhea?
Panchakarma improves the efficacy of the Ayurvedic formulations to fight back against various diseases. It eliminates harmful toxins and keeps the tissues healthy in a natural way.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre is providing natural therapies that cure the symptoms of Leucorrhoea by working on the root cause of the disease.
- Brihmhana – It boosts up the body’s strength, nutrition, and immunity.
- Stambhana – It stops the excessive discharge from the vagina.
- Nabhivasti – Massage is done with lukewarm oil on the umbilical area.
- Nabhilepam – A paste of medicated herbs is applied to the umbilical area.
- Yonidhawan –In this procedure vagina is washed out with medicated kwath like Triphala kwath, Nimb kwath, Panchvalkal kwath, etc.
Some healthy tips and diet for leucorrhea patients:
- Drink plenty of water and juices daily
- Drink two glasses of lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the early morning and then perform yoga.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Wash undergarments properly in a hygienic way and let them dry under the sun.
- Avoid stress because stress can imbalance the hormonal level and may increase the secretion.
- Avoid foods that increase your chances of getting leucorrhea like heavy, oily, fried, spicy, and sour foods.
- Avoid wearing underwear made from synthetic or nylon.
- Reduce the intake of caffeinated beverages like tea, coffee, alcohol, and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid white bread, refined products, maida, etc.
- Increase the consumption of oranges, lemons, leafy greens, yogurt, brown rice, etc.
- Eat a nutrition rich diet, especially rich in vitamin A, B, C, E, magnesium, and zinc these will improve general health.
- Do Yogasana and Pranayamas like– Sarbangasana, Pabanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Salabhasana, Sirasasana, Janusirasana, Bhadrasana.