Aloe Vera is having 101 qualities of cure along with healing benefits Rose along with is a perfect mixture for clear glowing skin and Say bye-bye to your blemishes.
You may be wondering if Aloe Vera safe for using on your face??
Generally speaking, the answer is YES.
When used correctly, Aloe Vera can help with a variety of ailments that might give mind-blowing effects to your skin because CAC Aloe Vera Gel contains purified extracts of Aloe Vera which totally make it different from other Aloe Vera gels available in the market.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Rose water
- ALOE VERA-
Scientific Name- Aloe barbedenses
Aloe vera- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
Aloe Vera – It is a succulent plant having thick, fleshy, serrated, lanceolate-shaped leaves that is greenish color.
Aloe Vera inner gel is obtained by opening and slicing the leaf. The gel is crystal clear, odorless, and tasteless and free of leaf skin or yellow parts.
It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
Active components of Aloe vera and properties:
Aloe vera is enriched with 75 potentially active components: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids.
Vitamins: vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E i.e. rich in antioxidants. It contains vitamin B12, folic acid & choline. Antioxidant helps in neutralizing free radicals.
- Enzymes: It contains 8 enzymes: aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, and peroxidase. Bradykinase helps to reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin topically and others help in the breakdown of sugars and fats.
- Minerals: It provides calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc. They are essential and helpful for the proper functioning of various enzyme systems in different metabolic pathways and some are antioxidants.
- Sugars: It provides monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides: (glucomannans/polymannose).
- Anthraquinones: It provides 12 anthraquinones traditionally act as laxatives. Aloin and emodin acting as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Fatty acids: It provides 4 plant steroids; cholesterol, campesterol, β-sisosterol and lupeol. It is having anti-inflammatory action along with lupeol which possesses antiseptic and analgesic properties.
- Hormones: Auxins and gibberellins which helps in wound healing and having anti-inflammatory action.
- Others: It is enriched with 20 of the 22 human required amino acids and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids. It also contains salicylic acid possessing anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Lignin when used as topically, it enhances penetrative effect of the other ingredients into the skin. Saponins are soapy substances form about 3% of the gel having cleansing and antiseptic properties.
- ROSE Water– Rose water is a flavoured water made by steeping rose petals in water. Rose extracts are high in vitamin C and helps to stimulate collagen plus enriched with Vitamin E. It is having anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. Additionally, It is used to flavor food, Also used as a component in some cosmetic and medical preparations, and used for religious purposes throughout Asia and Europe.
- HONEY– Active ingredient present in honey is Methylglyoxal.
It is responsible for the antibacterial effects. Additionally, manuka honey(produced from nectar of Manuka tree) has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
It has been used traditionally for wound healing, soothing, sore throats, preventing tooth decay and helps in improving digestive issues.
- It is extremely calming and soothing the dry skin.
- It helps in tightening of the skin.
- Contains the goodness of rose and aloevera.
- Freshly made without any preservatives.
- Helps in treating sun burn and sun tan.
- Helps in treating acne and other skin rashes.
- Helps in improving overall skin elasticity.
- You can customize it as per your skin type.
- Lightness the blemishes of skin i.e. used in hyper pigmentation.
- It helps in treating acne.
- Skin rashes, bumps, pimples and other skin problems can easily be treated by this toner.
- Aloe Vera also contains lots of anti oxidants like beta carotene and Vitamin C & E which are highly beneficial for skin.