ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) and its Herbal Treatment
Injuries to the feet and knees during sports are a simple thing. But when a serious injury occurs, it can often be easily corrected by surgery in allopathy. One of these injuries is the rupture of the ACL ligament that can be corrected in many cases by ACL reconstruction surgery in modern practice. but surgery can leads to many complication.
The ACL is the highest ligament out of the four ligaments present in the knee and this is one such ligament that is likely to be easily inflicted.
Knee is a place where thigh bone and shin bone meet. These two are connected by four ligaments, one of which is ACL. This ligament is present just between the two bones and plays a major role in keeping the knee stable and firm.
“If this ligament gets hurt, then the knee becomes weak and cannot remain stable. That is why there are problems in walking. ”
ACL breakdown is more likely in those people who do sports in daily life. ACL tear is more when people play.
This ligament is more prone to injury in sports where the knees are stressed, such as – running suddenly stops or changes direction, jumping loudly and landing incorrectly or on the knees.
Some such sports are – football, basketball, gymnastics etc.
If only one part of the ligament has suffered trauma, it can often be corrected with physiotherapy and medicines. But because the ACL of the lamp is completely broken, it can be corrected only by ACL reconstruction surgery in allopathy. ”
When it can be said its ACL?
- Unbearable pain in the knee – Knee pain is a problem for most people, for which they adopt normal methods.
- Many times this problem resolves on its own after some time, but if a person continues to have increased knee pain, they should contact a doctor as they may need to undergo ACL surgery.
- Knee Injury- At times, ACL surgery is also performed in the event of a knee injury.
- This is done because the knee injury can also affect the ligament, which can cause it to worsen.
- Trouble walking- If a person is troubled by unbearable pain of knee, due to which he has difficulty walking, then his treatment is possible.
- Affecting functionality – The human body’s knee is very important, through which it is easy to move, but when this organ is damaged, it affects its performance.
- Being a professional player – ACL surgery is mainly done on those people, then there are professional players because they get a lot of injuries during the game and they need to be treated quickly.
- Taking Physical Therapy- Before doing this knee surgery, the doctor advises the person to undergo physical therapy, so that the muscles of his knee are strengthened and if there is swelling there, it can be reduced.
- Taking herbs- Many times, doctors also recommend giving herbal medicines these medicines are helpful in generating the necessary energy in a person’s body.
- Taking care of food – proper food, sleep etc. should be taken.
You may have heard of many people suffering from pain in their ligament, especially when they are walking or coming to work. This problem can happen to anyone and anytime. This problem occurs when the ligament weakens and feels stretched because it is attached to a bone. By the way, the work of ligament is to help and ease the movement in the body.
Sometimes, pain in the ligament is very painful and sometimes the condition of the person becomes similar to disability. As such, the knees are the most important part of our body and the ligament plays the most important role in their functioning.
With aging, the health of the ligament also affects and they become weaker. This is the reason why older people have to face a lot of problems. There are many cures for pain and cramping in the ligament. Some of which are domestic and some are medical. This drink is prepared by mixing cinnamon, pineapple, oatmeal, orange juice, almond and honey. All these elements are beneficial for the body.
Present in pineapple, bromelin is a type of enzyme that Reduces Inflammation and Pain. It also contains Vitamin C. Magnesium found in it is also beneficial for a lot of pain. Oatmeal contains fiber and antioxidants. Let’s know how to make this drink.
Method to prepare a drink:
- Take a glass and add 5 grams of cinnamon to it.
- Take out pineapple juice.
- Take a cup of oatmeal and orange juice.
- Take 20 grams of almonds.
- Cook the oatmeal on one side.
- Remove orange juice.
- Combine honey, almonds, cinnamon and juice. Now add oatmeal to it. And beat well.
- Now this drink is ready. This drink is healthy. Drinking it daily removes the problem of ligament.
Ayurvedic treatment by CAC
1. Detox Premium Powder
These herbal sachets are prepared from ingredients such as Shankh bhasma, Sutshekhar ras, Parvalpishti, Shukta, Giloy, Kamdudha ras, Shvetparpati that gives calming effect on the stomach.
- Shankh bhasma: This ayurvedic bhasma is prepared from conch shell. The bhasma shows antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antacid, digestive stimulant properties. The problems like indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, etc are easily treated with it.
- Sutshekhar ras: It is an ayurvedic preparation that maintains pitta dosha in the body. This ras provides effective results in abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, fever, headache, epigastric tenderness, etc.
- Parval pishti: This pishti is prepared from coral calcium processed in rose water. It provides effective results in acidity, burning sensation, headache, etc.
- Shukta pishti: This pishti balances the pitta dosha in the body and removes all toxins from the body.
- Giloy satv: Giloy satv possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, immunomodulator, etc properties. It eliminates the ama from body hence provide good results in acidity problem.
- Kamdudha ras: This ras reduces heat, burning sensation, epigastrium tenderness, irritability, heartburn, and acidity.
- Shwet parpati: It is also effective in acidity.
Recommended Dosage: Take one sachet twice daily.
2. Nerve Plus tablet:
These tablets shows Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic and immune-modulator properties. It contains herbal ingredients Ghritkumari (Aloe barbadensis), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), Giloy satav (Tinospora crdifolia), shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, shudha vatsnabh, shudh singraf. It is beneficial for migraine, lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, stimulating nerves and appetite.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily.
3. Trikatu Syrup:
Trikatu combines the goodness of Black pepper, Ginger and, Long pepper to create an herbal remedy for digestive ailments, sluggish metabolism, obesity, and high cholesterol. This syrup has best results in anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and expectorant. It also help to tackle the weight problems or obesity. It can modulate your body’s immune response while cutting the characteristic inflammation associated with the back pain.
Recommended Dosage –Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day before meal with normal water.
4. Makar rasayan:
It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchla, guduchi satva, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, ras sindoor, moonga bhasma, shankh bhasma, praval pishti etc. These ingredients shows antioxidant, aphrodisiac, analgesic and immune modulator properties. It helps to rejuvenate body tissues and act as an immune modulator, Immunity booster, Improves vitality, improves the overall health of an individual, Act on Central Nervous System, Helps in reducing Stress and anxiety.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily.