Vaidya Jagjit Singh has completed his Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh. He is a founder of Chandigarh Ayurved Centre in 1994 with the aim of promoting healthy living and healing of body through Ayurvedic herbs. He is 3rd generation Vaidya from a renowned Vaidya family. He is one of the best Ayurvedic Physician in North India who has experience of more than 37 years in serving people with herbs. He is humble and remarkable person who always do the best to treat his patients. He is an admirable Ayurved Physician with his specialization to heal chronic ailments. He is appointed as first founded member of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University because of his excellence career in Ayurveda. With his vast experience of herbs and their applied uses he is running his own manufacturing unit with help of his son Vaidya Karanvir singh at Sangrur. He has treated more than 10 lakh of patients and always got positive results.
A little history:
Chandigarh Ayurved centre was founded by Vaidya Jagjit singh 1994 was initially known as Janta Clinic started in 1987. With the blessings and teachings of his Father Vaidya Bhagat Singh , Mother Vaidya Partap Kaur and Grandfather Vaidya Gurbachan Singh he continued to serve the community with a smile on his face. With his determination and hardwork in the field of Ayurveda he established Chandigarh Ayurved and Panchkarma centre in sector 32, sector 22 and Zirakpur as well.
- Ayurved consultant and RAV guru at Chandigarh Ayurved and Panchkarma Centre
- Senate Member of Sh Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur
- Handling three branches of Chandigarh Ayurved Centre at Sec 32, Sec 22 and Zirakpur Chandigarh
- Running a herbal Maufacturing unit at Sangrur
- His aim or motto is “Live Natural, Live Ayurveda” that explains to live life in a natural way by the use of naturally obtaining herbs.
- He has worked for Ayurveda whole heartedly not only in India but around the world.
- He successfully managed various lifestyle disorders like Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, asthma, PCOD, gout etc and along with various chronic diseases like IBS, ulcerative colitis, liver cirrhosis, psoriasis, Eczema and many other auto immune disorders for which modern medicine has no cure.
- He builds trust in the heart of his patients.
- He is readily available for his patients on online consultation who are settled in other countries and even in India who cannot directly come to him.
Aims and objectives:
- To spread the knowledge of Ayurveda, herbs, nature to every doorstep to improve health of the nation
- Making people aware about Ayurveda around the globe.
- Developing new herbal and mineral Ayurved Combinations based on ancestral knowledge to treat patients worldwide without producing more diseases and curing the existing ones.
- Passing the wisdom of Ayurveda to his shishyas (students) successfully as he is Guru appointed by RAV (Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth) and Ministry of AYUSH.
Field of interests:
- Experimenting new formulations by combining different herbs and minerals mentioned in ancient Ayurveda text books written by our Ayurvedacharyas.
- Strong interest in learning more about herbs and their use in making different formulations to cure diseases.
- He loves to speak for his audience about Ayurveda. He is invited as Guest lecturer on regular basis from various Ayurvedic firms, various Ayurvedic Colleges because of his immense knowledge of Ayurveda.
- He loves to teach people about Ayurvedic life Style to transform their lives.
- Travelling and learning about various cultures, various herbs growing in various countries and their ethobotanical therapeutic significance.
- Conducting practical training workshops for students of Ayurveda from various countries for Panchakarma and showing them medicinal plants.
- Launched own you tube channel for society to give knowledge about Ayurveda and how to live life on the Principles of Ayurveda. He loves to educate people more about ways of Ayurveda herbs and household Ayurveda
- Vast knowledge of medicinal plants, their pharmacology, practical uses in various illnesses as directly involved in examination and treatment of patients.
- He is blessed with the knowledge of Nadi vigyan (pulse diagnosis) from his forefathers which is rare to find these days among Vaidyas.
- He showered his knowldege of Ayurveda as lecturer in the same college where he studied (shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College and Hospital) in various departments like Bal Roga and Ras Shastra and Bhaishjya Kalpana from 1992 to 2001.
- Due to his dedication in his field he has been appointed as member of Medical Science Faculty, Punjab University Chandigarh from 2012-2022.
- Running his own three Ayurveda and Panchkarma Centres in Chandigarh with wholeheartedness
Awards and Honors:
Vaidya Jagjit Singh is bestowed with prestigious awards such as:
- Dhanwantri Award in 1996 presented by All India Integrated Graduate Medical Assosiation
- “Lifetime Achievement Award” in the field of Ayurveda
- He got presented with “Pranacharya Award” in 2005 by Indraprasthya vaid Sabha
- The state award by Punjab Government in 2008 for “Field of Learned Profession”
- He is been designated as Rashtriya Guru in 2015 by Rashtriya Ayurved Vidhyapeeth (RAV) a department of AYUSH under government of India.
- Former member of center council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) under union Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Government of India from 1995-2020.
- Also a member of State Organ Transplant committee, Punjab government
- He is also a senate member of Shri Guru Ravi Das Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur.
- For complete 8 years he remained member of Board of Study Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- He holds prestigious designation of Chairman of Education committee (UG) CCIM, New Delhi
- He is assigned as Vice chairman of Board of Ayurved and Unani System of medicine, PUNJAB
- Senior Vice President of Akhil Bhartiya Vidyapeeth, Punjab Bagh at New Delhi.
- Former President of All India Congress held at Chandigarh
- He toured Sri Lanka as the Chair Person of Modern Ayurvedic Delegation via Gulfic Company in December 2017.
Radio and TV Shows:
- His vast knowledge is reflected through his appearances in talk shows aired in numerous countries, live interviews on channels such as DD Punjabi, Hamdard, Just Punjabi and Shaan Punjabi.
- He has written his immense knowledge of Ayurveda in numerous articles that has been published in various English as well as hindi newspapers.
- He has written numerous research papers, journals on Ayurveda
- He has actively participated in sharing health tips on My FM 94.3 every day for a year.
Father’s Name- Vaidya Bhagat Singh
#565, Sector 33,
PIN Code. 160020.
E:Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupation: Ayurveda Physician.
Academic Qualification: B.A.M.S.
Total work Experience: 37 plus years
CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTRE
2003/9 SEC 32-C,
1701,SEC-22 B CHANDIGARH