Ayurveda is a system of Indian medicine which become globalized and modernized in the medicinal system beyond India and termed as an alternative medicinal system. In general wellness of people, Ayurvedic therapies and practices have been integrated and applied for medicinal uses. The knowledge of Ayurveda begins with accounts from Hindu gods to sages, and then humans like Sushruta become a physician and wrote various modes of applied knowledge in dhanvantri nighantu. therapies are based typically on complex herbal compounds, metals, and minerals. Surgical techniques are also mentioned in ancient literature. The main aim of Ayurveda’s practice is to treat imbalance Vata, Pitta, Kapha doshas.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre like any other service initiative began humbly. In 1890, Vaidya Gurbachan Singh with a vision to serve humanity began working as a Vaidya in Punjab. He later also came to be known as “Raj Vaidya”. Vaidya Gurbachan Singh is followed by 3 more generations of his family in the field of Ayurved. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre was established in 1994 to promote healthy living and healing of the body through Ayurvedic herbs. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre was founded by Vaidya Jagjit Singh and was initially known as Janta Clinic initially started 1987.
The founder of Chandigarh Ayurved center, initially Janta clinic and products is Vaidya Jagjit Singh. He started his setup from 1987 with the blessings and experience of his grandfather Vaidya gurbachan Singh and father Vaidya Bhagat Singh. he knew since childhood that he had to become an Ayurvedic practitioner. The knowledge of Ayurved has flown in our family for 131 years. And at CAC we believe that traditional and scientific methods walk hand in hand towards healthier living. We use 100% organic & natural products in a standardized quantity at our hospital to treat our patients. Our Vaidya guides the staff to prepare fresh medicines and provide them to the patient’s right at our clinics.
He has been on various national and international TV channels for interviews, written articles for various health columns in international newspapers. He has given various lectures at national and international forums. He practices regularly in Chandigarh. He travels worldwide for different seminars and consultations. He runs one manufacturing company, a herbal company, his three branches of Panchakarma center 2 in Chandigarh, 1 in zirakpur. He also deals with online consultation.
The products balance the vitiated doshas in the body.
- To promote the ancient system of medicines i.e. Ayurveda
- To spread Ayurveda around the world
- Helps To treat a patient suffering from acute and chronic illness and make them aware of Prakriti or nature of their own body. It also provides knowledge about herbs, healing with natural remedies, and how to prevent diseases by modifying lifestyle.
- Developing new herbal and Ayurvedic formulations to treat patients and curing more people worldwide and spread awareness about Ayurveda across the countries.
- Occupation: Ayurved Physician.
- Date of Birth: January 1, 1961.
- Academic Qualification: B.A.M.S. from Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh.
- Practicing as an Ayurvedic Physician with specialization in Chronic Ailments after setting up
- Chandigarh Ayurved & Panchakarma Center in Sector 32 and Sector 22, Chandigarh, and
another unit at Zirakpur.
- Lecturer at Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College and Hospital from 1992 to 2001, Subject –
Bal Rog and Ras Shashtra.
- Examiner for Punjabi University, Patiala and PunjabUniversity, Chandigarh.
Awards and Honors:
Vaidya Jagjit Singh has been presented with the following prestigious awards for his tremendous
- State Award by Punjab Govt. in the ‘field of learned profession’.(2008)
- First Founder member of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University.
- Pranacharya Award by the Indraprasthya Vaid Sabha. (2005)
- Dhanwantri Award by the All India Integrated GraduateMedical Association (AIIGMA)
- Voluntary Blood Donor: 43 times.
- Designated as a Rashtriya Guru by R.A.V, Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India. (2015 till
- Presented with the Life Time Achievement Award in Ayurveda.
- Senate Member of Shri Guru Ravi Das AyurvedUniversity (Hoshiarpur).
- Vaidya Jagjit Singh is the 3rd Generation from his family practicing Ayurveda. Currently, their
- 4th Generation is involved in the same.
- Member of Center Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), under the Union Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Govt. of India since 1995.
- Chairman of Education Committee of CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) New
- Vice-Chairman – Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of Medicine, Punjab.
- Member of Medical Science Faculty, Punjab University, Chandigarh, since 2002.
- Member – State organ Transplantation Committee Punjab Govt.
- Senior Vice President Akhil Bhartiya Vidyapeeth, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
- Former President of All India Ayurved Congress Chandigarh chapter.
- A former member of the Board of Study, Punjab University, Chandigarh (for 8 Years).
- Vaidya Jagjit Singh has participated in various talk shows aired in numerous countries.
- He has also been a part of plenty of live interviews which is broadcast on channels like DD
Punjabi, Hamdard, Just Punjabi, Shaan Punjabi.
- Visited Sri Lanka in December 2017 via Gufic Company as the chairperson of Modern &
- Presented a health tip on-air on My FM, 94.3 for 1 year every day.
- Numerous articles written by him have been published in various Hindi and English newspapers.
- CHANDIGARH AYURVED CENTRE
- #2003/9 SEC 32-C,
- #1701, SEC-22 B CHANDIGARH
- #503, Ground floor, Dashmesh Colony, Adjoining Fauji Dhaba, Patiala Road, Zirakpur
Aims and objectives:
The dream of Vaidya Jagjit Singh is to spread Ayurveda worldwide and take Chandigarh Ayurved center to the sky. The team of CAC believes in the clear vision and the main goal is to achieve heights in the field of Ayurveda and make Vaidya Jagjit Singh proud. The main purpose of Chandigarh Ayurved center is to serve people and spread awareness about Ayurveda and a healthy lifestyle among people. He is a man of knowledge and spread positivity among people. It’s a dream of every Ayurveda practitioner to work under his guidance and learn Ayurveda from him. He has immense knowledge about Ayurveda principles. He has knowledge of herbs and one of the best Ayurveda physicians in the north. He presently runs three centers in Chandigarh and one in zirakpur with his son Vaidya Karanvir Singh who is MD in Panchakarma. Vaidya Karanvir has learned a lot from his father and still learning as he has an abundance of knowledge that a person can take for a lifetime.
A patient coming for consultation listen dedicatedly to him and satisfying their quest for longer, healthier, and happier lives through his Ayurvedic insight.
The traditional pharmacopeial supplement is manufactured with the specification laid down in the Ayurvedic Formulary of India, the official compilation of the department of health department of family welfare and ministry of health, India.
The classical Ayurvedic dosage of medicine like gutika, taila, avaleha, asava, arishta, ark, churan, vati, pisti and Rasayana are formulated in the modern form of tablets, capsules, syrups, powders in pharmacy. All the formulation is done in a purely Ayurvedic way as the shastriya paddhati is strictly followed. In modern shastriya paddhati is equivalent to GMP (good manufacturing practice).
After ascertaining the clinical efficacy of the product, often employing modern diagnostic criteria such as serological tests, the product is modified if necessary or is directly included in the corporate marketing plan.
Our patients, team members, distributors are our prime focus. We encourage reward excellence and training is given. We give preference to our patient’s needs and develop products as per their needs. New products are innovated and processed regularly. We are committed to the achievements of business success with integrity. We are honest with our patients and dealers.
Products & Panchakarma:
Pure natural herbs, vitamin supplements, herbals supplements, herbal water, Detox products, and various Panchakarma procedures are done.
Facilities in Chandigarh Ayurved center
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre has two branches in Chandigarh & one in Zirakhpur. We provide you the best available ayurvedic & panchakarma therapies at all branches. Apart from diagnosis, we prepare our herbal preparations that are 100% natural, safe & organic. These preparations don’t cause any side-effects to the body. We also provide a facility of Keralite Panchakarma. The environment at CAC is very calm and soothing. You feel peace in your body & soul at the moment you enter our hospital. We have ensured that the ambiance and infrastructure of our hospital are such that it provides a complete therapeutic environment to heal.
All our branches have spacious and comfortable rooms. We diligently follow our sanitation process. And this makes us the safest and the most successful Ayurved Hospital in the Tricity.
- Mainly autoimmune disorders, asthma, ulcerative colitis, ITP, knee problem, and other many chronic and acute disorders.
- Mainly diseases are healed with natural herbs and Panchakarma procedures.
- Love to see patients and treat them and spread Ayurveda.
- Train the Ayurveda doctors through guru shisya parampara.
- Running 3 Ayurveda center, 2 in Chandigarh, 1 in zirakpur, India. He is masters in Nadi praiksha, prakriti/vikriti analysis, and recommends various Ayurveda treatments to patients worldwide. Many chronic diseases are treated by him.
- Online consultation is also given to patients and training is also given to doctors by him.
- Practical workshops are conducted for students, seminars, interviews are given by him for awareness about Ayurveda in the world.
- Growing medicinal plants in various areas and spreading Ayurveda
Chandigarh Ayurved and Panchakarma Center have successfully treated patients of chronic and acute illnesses. Along with the diseases mentioned below many more are treated at our center.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Systemic Lupus erythematosus
- Facial paralysis
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Abscess, which is practically incurable in allopathy
We have also successfully treated patients of Sjogren’s Syndrome at our hospital. These all are milestones of CAC by healing this kind of patient it shows that in Ayurveda we can cure autoimmune diseases successfully and give them a new healthy life.
CAC is best:
- All our herbal products are GMP & ISO certified. We make them with utmost care and precision. These medicines are specially tested under the guidance of the expert team of our doctors. All of our medicines are made with love and positivity of the staff. We believe that the human body only processes vegetarian extracts. Therefore all our medicines are purely vegetarian, herbal & organic. These medicines are herbal & not cause any side-effects to the human body. It’s better to have advice from the doctor while using any ayurvedic medicine.
- We provide shipment of our medicines all over the world and are open to everyone for being our distributor.
- Panchakarma presents a unique approach of Ayurveda with specially designed five procedures of internal purification of the body through the nearest possible route. Such purification allows the biological system to return homeostasis and to rejuvenate rapidly.
- Panchakarma is a bio-cleansing regimen comprising of five procedures –which facilitates better bioavailability of the pharmacological therapies and helps to eliminate the disease.
- In Ayurveda, the great “Acharyas” had given us a very important diagnostic tool referred to as the Ashtvidhpariksha. Nadi Pariksha forms an inevitable part of Ashtvidhpariksha.
- Through Nadi we can determine the Prakruti-Vikruti, the status of Doshas in each organ, and effects on Dhatus, Manas, and Sukshma Sharira.
- Ayurveda has thousands of years of rich experience in Nadi Pariksha. As per classical texts, qualities or properties of the pulse such as Pulse movements (gati), speed of the pulse(vega), the stability of the pulse(sthiratva), and hardness of the pulse(kathinya) plays a major role in Nadi Pariksha.
- Nadi Pariksha is an Ayurvedic tool of diagnosis practiced for a long time. It is the science of observing the pulse from a perspective of diagnosis of the human body, mind, and the sub-conscious.
- Training is given to students worldwide
- The medicines are delivered in all the parts of the world by any means of transport. We are providing the best services of herbal preparations along with Panchakarma procedures in Turkey, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Canada, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, U.S.A, etc under the guidance of Vaidya Karanvir Singh.