- Bloating is a symptom that can occur at any age, associated with organic diseases or with functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- It can also appear alone without any gastrointestinal disorders. It occurs in the stomach when the gastrointestinal (GI) tract is filled with air or gas, and there is no space for meals in your stomach.
- Your stomach feels full and tight, this condition may be uncomfortable or painful. My stomach may look bigger.
WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL BLOATED?
- Gas or air is the common cause of bloating, especially after eating.
- Gas accumulates in the digestive tract when undigested food gets broken or when people swallow air.
- Every people swallows air when they drink or eat food.
OTHER CAUSES OF SWALLOW AIR ARE:
- Eating or drinking too fast
- Chewing gum
- Wearing loose dentures
- Burping and flatulence are two ways of swallowed air leave the body.
- Medical causes of bloating
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Other functional gastrointestinal disorders,
- Food intolerance,
- Weight gain,
- Hormonal flux,
- Eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa,
- Mental health factors like stress, anxiety, depression,
- Some medications
- Deficiency of healthy bacteria in GI tract,
- Gas accumulation,
- Altered gut motility,
- Impaired gas transit,
- Abnormal abdominal reflexes,
- Visceral hypersensitivity,
- Food and carbohydrate mal-absorption,
- Serious complication
- Ovarian cancer,
- Liver disease,
- Kidney failure,
- Congestive heart failure
- Celiac disease
- Gluten intolerance
- Perforation of the GI tract
SYMPTOMS OF BLOATING
- Common symptoms of bloating include
- Stomach pain
- Burp or belch
- Frequently abdominal rumbling or gurgling.
SEVERE BLOATING MAY OCCUR ALONG WITH SERIOUS SYMPTOMS SUCH AS:
- Blood in your stool
- Noticeable weight loss (without trying)
- Vaginal bleeding
- Heartburn that is getting worse
- Fever (due to an infection)
BLOATING CAN BE PREVENTED OR AVOIDED BY THESE STEPS
- Avoid the foods that cause gas such as cabbage, turnips, beans, Brussels sprouts, and lentils.
- Avoid chewing gum.
- Avoid using straws for drinking,
- Reduce or avoid drinking carbonated drinks such as soda,
- Avoid eating food and drinks that contain fructose or sorbitol. These are artificial sweeteners cause bloating,
- Eat fiber-rich diet to prevent constipation,
- Avoid dairy products if they cause gas and bloating,
- Quit smoking.
ACIDITY CARE KIT
1. DIGESTION SUPPORT
This tablet is unique blend of best digestive herbs like kutaz chal, bilav, dhania, mustak, shankh bhasm, piper mint, and dadim that maintain natural Ph balance in the stomach and aid digestion of all types of food. The herbs present in this control acidity, gas, flatulence and constipation. These all complex problems are root cause of all diseases. If digestive system is proper it leads to proper assimilation of the nutrients in the body.
2. TRIKATU SYRUP
it helps to eliminate excess Kapha or mucous from the body, supports respiratory system, manages weight, helps to take out impurities or ama from the body, supports healthy detoxification, reduces swelling. It shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, antioxidant properties. This syrup is made up of equal parts of three herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), & Marich (Piper nigrum) that maintains the metabolism in the body. The regular use of this syrup balances the thyroxine hormone and treats hyperthyroidism naturally. It is an Appetizer and it improves digestion, supports normal gastric function, and normal circulation.
3. SHEET DHARA
It is herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. It works on all the three doshas of body but mainly act on pitta dosha. It contains Ajwaion, Kapur (camphor) and Mint leaves that help reduce Acidity and burning sensation in chest region with its cooling effects. It relaxes your mind also maintains Blood pressure. CAC Sheet dhara help in controlling mood swings by which many women are affected nowadays. It also controls burping, nausea and bloating.
4. AGNIMUKH CHURAN
It is a herbo -mineral preparation and is purely Ayurvedic. This Churna is 100% natural and pure. This Churna is a natural Appetizer and Digestive stimulant medicine. It is very beneficial in Abdominal discomfort, Abdominal bloating, reduces Flatulence, Acidity. It contains pure herbal ingredients like Safaid Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Sendha Namak (Rock salt), Kala namak (Black Salt), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Nimbu Satva (Citric acid), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), etc. It improves Bowel movement and is helpful In Loss of appetite, Anorexia, Abdominal pain, Vata and Kapha dosha related disorders.
5. PANCHSAKAR CHURAN
It is a herbo mineral and purely ayurvedic formulation. It mainly works on your Vata and pitta dosha of your body. It can cure Chronic Constipation and help relieve symptoms of Acidity, indigestion, Belching and colic pain. It acts as a mild Laxative and reduces Bloating. It works very efficiently on a disease named IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) which is very common nowadays that affects your day to day activities. CAC Panchsakar churna is 100% natural and pure. It is prepared from various herbs like Haritaki, Shunthi, Swaran Patri, Shatapushpa, and Saindhav Lavan that show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and laxative properties.