Flu is the result of a changing season, which can happen to any person.
Usually, it resolves after some time, but for some people, it becomes a headache, due to which they have to face a lot of problems.
This is mainly the result of ignoring his flu because it is a common problem in his eyes, for which it is enough to adopt home remedies.
At present, people have many dilemmas regarding flu, cold and cold and coronavirus, because the symptoms of coronavirus and flu are very similar, so they do not understand the difference between them.
If you are in a similar dilemma, then you must read this article because this article will help in giving you the necessary information related to the flu so that this dilemma of your mind can be overcome.
What is flu?
The flu is also known as influenza. Influenza is mainly a virus that becomes active when the weather changes.
Besides, there is a high probability of getting infected from one person to another.
On the one hand, some people recover from the flu in 7-10 days, on the other hand, for some people it can also cause a lot of serious problems.
Symptoms of flu
Any person can get the flu so it can be difficult to recognize its symptoms.
Despite this, if a person sees these 5 symptoms in his body, then he should immediately go to the doctor because these can be signs of flu-
- Fever- The main symptom of flu is fever.
- Usually, fever is cured within 1-2 days, but if flu occurs it lasts for 7-10 days, which no person should ignore.
- Dry cough- If a person has whooping cough, he must get it checked as it can be a flu symptom.
- Sore throat – Another symptom of flu is a sore throat.
- If people have been battling it for a long time, they should seek medical help immediately as it may be a sign of flu-like illness.
- Headache- Often, the onset of flu can also be caused by headaches.
- In such a situation, people should take the headache seriously and immediately check with the doctor to check their health.
- Feeling of weakness – There are many such cases of flu in which they start from feeling weak.
- For this reason, if a person suddenly feels a weakness, he should inform his doctor to prevent it from growing.
Cause the flu
Since the flu can be caused by many reasons, it is very difficult to find out the exact cause.
Despite this, studies on the flu so far have shown that the disease is mainly due to the following:
- Children of aging- Children or old people are at the highest risk of getting flu.
- Such people should take special care of their health and immediately get health checkups in case of any health-related problems.
- Poor immunity – People who have weak immunity are most likely to get the flu.
- Such people should take full care when the weather changes so that they do not have flu-like problems.
- Suffering from other diseases- If a person is suffering from diabetes, heart diseases, blood pressure, etc., then they should take special care of their health so that they do not get the flu.
- Getting pregnant- If a woman is pregnant, she is more likely to get the flu.
- Such women should take special care of their health so that they do not get a flu-like illness.
- Excess of weight- Flu can also occur in a situation when a person is overweight.
Diagnosis of flu
Although the flu itself recovers after some time, its side-effects can be prevented if it is identified on time.
Thus, doctors identify the flu mainly in 5 ways-
- Seeing medical history- The easiest way to identify flu is to look at medical history.
- Doctors confirm this by confirming that no other person in the family is suffering from the flu.
- Nasal examination- In addition to examining medical history, flu is also identified by examining the nose.
- This is done so that it can be ascertained whether a person has a nasal disease.
- Eye examination- Often, flu is also identified by an eye examination.
- Doctors do this to find out how much effect the flu has had on the eyes.
- Throat Examination – As explained above, the other flu symptom is a sore throat.
- For this reason, the flu is also identified by examining the throat.
- Blood test- Often, the flu is also identified by a blood test.
- Blood tests increase the flu in the blood.
Natural treatment of flu
As soon as a person is confirmed to be suffering from the flu, he should start treatment.
Therefore, the person suffering from this disease can get rid of the flu in the following way-
- Adopt home prescriptions- The easiest way to treat the flu is to adopt home remedies.
- In this situation, drinking a sufficient amount of water or eating plain food (khichdi or porridge) can prove useful.
- Taking medicines- Flu can also be treated by taking medicines. These medicines help to reduce the effects of flu from the body and help the person suffering from it to recover as soon as possible.
- Taking nasal medicine- Often, flu also causes nasal problems.
- For this reason, the flu is also treated using nasal medicine.
- Relaxing- Often, doctors advise people suffering from the flu to relax.
- Resting maintains energy in the body, which improves the health of people suffering from the flu.
- Taking pain-relieving medicines- Since, the flu causes pain throughout the body, due to which the person suffering from it feels a lot of trouble.
- Doctors need to take pain-relieving medicines for people suffering from flu
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre provided ‘Cough and Cold Kit’, which is made from natural herbs and plant extract, giving the best result quickly with no side effects. There are a total of 5 products in this kit – Cough and Cold sachet, Kas Shwas Hari Rasa, Kaphaketu Rasa, Kuka Fighter Syrup, Anu tailam.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL:
1. Cough & cold go powder:
This is a combination of pure and natural herbs which mainly acts on the upper respiratory tract. The mixture contains – Sitopladi churna, Talisaadi churna, Yashtimadhu churna, Laxmi vilas ras, Godanti bhasma, Abhrak bhasma,etc. It is used mainly in chronic cough, Whooping cough, congestion of chest, chronic fever. The powder has the best results in the problem of thirst and temperature associated problems. Some of the ingredients are coolant in nature, thus it relieves burning sensation and controls body temperature.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 Sachet twice daily with normal water.
2. Kas Shwas Hari Rasa:
Kas Shwas Hari Rasa is an Ayurvedic potent medicine for Respiratory system-related problems. It includes – Shwas kasa Chintamani rasa, Laxmivilas nardiya rasa, Sutashekhar rasa, Talisadi churna processed in Bhawana Vasa Kwath. It is mainly used in recurrent cough and cold. This tablet is very beneficial for upper respiratory congestion and bronchial asthma. Kas Shwas Hari Rasa has wonderful effects in both acute as well as chronic diseases of respiratory problems.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
3. Cough Go Tablets:
These herbal tablets are beneficial in cough, cold, bronchitis, & other respiratory disorders. Cough Go Tablets are ayurvedic formulation containing Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Pippali (Piper longum), Kali mirch (Piper nigrum), etc. All these ingredients show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, a bronchodilator, & expectorant properties. This is very beneficial in fever due to phlegm and treats the chronic cough. It helps in reducing cough, headache, rhinitis, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
4. Broncho care syrup:
Broncho care is ayurvedic syrup containing ingredients such as Vasa patra (Adhatoda vasica), Kantkari (Solanum surattense), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), etc. It is mainly used in chronic cough, bronchitis, whooping cough, chronic laryngitis, common cold, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonful twice a day.
5. Anu Tailam:
In classical terms, the nose is the gateway to the brain, mind, and consciousness. Anu Tailam is administrated through the nasal passage to lubricate, protect, and calm the mind. It includes – Sesame oil, bael tree root, solanum root, cinnamon stem bark, cardamom fruit, desmodium root, etc. It is an excellent medicine for Kapha imbalance that relieves tension from the neck, head, and shoulder area. This oil gives more mental clarity and calms down the nervous system. It is also beneficial for headaches, earache, sore throat.
Method of application – Put 2-3 drops of anu tailam in each nostril.