More than 10% of the women at their reproductive-age is estimated to deal with the endometriosis. It is a painful condition in which tissues affect the normal lining inside the uterus. Endometriosis involve ovaries, fallopian tubes, & tissue lining the pelvis. In case endometriosis are involved in the ovaries cyst known as endometriomas may develop. There are some health conditions that can increases the symptoms of endometriosis such as ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, & irritable bowel syndrome. This disorder impair fertility in most of the cases.
In most of the cases, endometriosis patients are recommended hormonal therapies & steroids but that is not good for health. For getting proper relief from this situation always use natural treatment as it will cure the disease from its root cause.
What are the Causes of Endometriosis?
The exact cause of endometriosis in not known but there are different possible ways to deal with it:
- Imbalance in the estrogen may develop into endometrial cell implants.
- In retrograde menstruation the endometrial cells flows back through fallopian tubes into the pelvic cavity. These endometrial cells give rise to endometriosis.
- The tissue fluid or blood vessels are transport endometrial cells that causes endometriosis.
- A weak immune system may be a reason for the development of endometriosis.
What are the Signs & Symptoms of Endometriosis?
The various signs & symptoms that are seen in endometriosis patients are:
- Painful periods that causes abdominal cramps, pelvic pain, lower backache, & abdominal pain.
- Excessive pain during intercourse.
- Patient with endometriosis may experience excessive bleeding.
- It may lead to infertility in most of the women.
- While passing urine a patient may experience unbearable pain.
- Nausea, bloating, lower abdomen pain, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue, & general weakness are common in endometriosis patients.
What is the Natural Treatment for Endometriosis?
The natural treatment for endometriosis is there are different herbs that will deal with all painful conditions. As per Ayurveda mainly the kapha dosha is imbalanced as compare to pitta & vata doshas. Chandigarh Ayurved Centre introduces “Endometriosis care kit” for the treatment of endometriosis naturally. This kit contains five ayurvedic medicines:
1. Kachnaar Guggulu
These are classical herbal tablets that contain ingredients like Kachnaar (Bauhinia variegata), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), etc. All these ingredients show antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator, & analgesic properties. The unwanted tissues formation are removed in endometriosis patients. Regular use of these tablets are good & show effective results.
Recommended dosage: Take 2 tablets twice daily with normal water.
2. Trikatu Syrup
This herbal syrup is formulated with herbs such as Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Long pepper (Piper longum), & Ginger (Zingiber officinale). All these herbs in combination shows antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, & immuno-modulator properties. It remove all toxins from the body & give good results in endometriosis.
Recommended Dosage: Take 2 teaspoonful twice daily before meals.
3. Stri- Poshak Capsule
As the name suggests these herbal capsules are prepared from herbs such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Ashok chall (Saraca asoca), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), & Lodhar chall (Symplocos racemosa), etc. These all ingredients in combination regulate the irregular menstrual cycle, maintain general weakness, lower backache, abdominal cramps, & abdominal pain related with endometriosis.
Recommended dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily with normal water.
4. Stri Poshak Syrup
This ayurvedic syrup contain ingredients like Khadir chall (Acacia catechu), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Ashok chall (Saraca asoca), etc. The use of Stri Poshak Syrup maintain the overall health of women. It provides effective results in general weakness, pain, inflammation, abdominal pain, lower backache, & excessive bleeding problems.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily with normal water.
5. Panchsakar Churna
It is a classical herbal churna prepared from ingredients such as Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), & Sauvarchala lavana. The use of this churna helps in overall detoxification of the body. It helps in reducing abdominal pain, flatulence, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting associated with endometriosis patients.
These all ayurvedic medicines naturally treat the endometriosis. Along with these natural medicines you should maintain your diet. Follow the diet that is mentioned below:
- Include fresh fruits & vegetables in your diet.
- The fruits like apple, papaya, peach, pear, pomegranate, kiwi, etc in your diet.
- Include vegetables such as bottle gourd, ridge gourd, bitter gourd, pumpkin, carrot, beetroot, broccoli, fenugreek, beans, etc.
- Drinking green coconut water is good for the overall detoxification of the body. It removes all toxins & increases your energy levels.
- Drink fresh juices including carrot & beetroot, apple & amla, apple & pomegranate, etc. These juices should e freshly prepared at home.
- Avoid fried food & processed food items.
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water daily for removing toxins from the body.
- Early in the morning take 20 ml of herbal juices such as Amla, Aloe vera, Bitter gourd, & Triphala.
- You can eat boiled egg white & non-vegetarian soups in your diet.
- Drink a glass of low fat milk including pure turmeric powder in it. Also add low fat yogurt, curd, & buttermilk in your diet.
- Healthy tip for endometriosis patients. Do perform exercises, yoga, & pranayam in daily routine for at least half an hour.