Herbs and Home Remedies for Diarrhoea
- Take 5.5gm of kernel of mango seeds and cook it in 100gm of water. Mix another 5.5gm of kernel of mango seeds and blend the mixture to form a paste. Give this mixture with curd, three times a day. Recommended diet: rice and curd.
- Take one part of kernel, one part bel pupl, and one part sugar candy. Crush the mixture to form a paste. Give 3-6gm of this powder with water to cure diarrhea.
- Take equal quantities of kernel of mango seeds and mango pupl and mix well. Give 1gm of this mixture 2-3 times a day. It helps in curing diarrhea.
- Take 10-20gm of kernel and blend it with kanji to form a paste. Apply this paste on stomach. It is beneficial in curing diarrhea.
- Take the bark of mango tree and 40gm of barley. Crush the two and then boil in 500gm water till water is reduced to 1\8th of the original quantity. Let the solution cool. Mix a little honey and drink. It is helpful in diarrhea and especially in mucous colitis.
- Take young and fresh stem of mango plant. Blend it with curd to form paste. Apply this paste around the stomach area.
- Take 25ml of mango left extract, 12gm each of honey and milk and 6gm ghee. Mix them well and give to the patient. It helps in curing diarrhea with bleeding.
- Grind equal quantities of poppy and saffron and prepare tablets of 125mg each. Give these tablets with honey.
- Roast poppy and give this to the patient. It cures dysentery.
- Grind 4-9gm of its pod and give this to the patient. It cures diarrhea.
- In case of stomach cramps, stomachache, gastric problems and vomiting like ailments, 5-7 drops of Amritdhara given with sweet batasa is very beneficial.
- To cure diarrhea in children, take 15gm guava root and boil it in 150ml water. When the water is reduced to half, give 6ml of the solution to the patient, 2-3 times a day.
- Boil unripe guava and give boiled fruit to the patient. It curs diarrhea.
- Take the bark and fresh leaves of guava tree. Prepare its decoction. 20ml of this decoction when given to the patient cures early stages of cholera.
- Give 2-3gm powder of pomegranate fruit’s peel with water, every morning and evening. It is beneficial in curing diarrhea.
- Grind fresh pomegranate buds with cardamom seeds and mastangi. Add sugar to the mixture and prepare a paste. Give this to children. It cures diarrhea in children. It is also beneficial in dysentery.
- Grind pomegranate fruit along with the peel, and extract its juice. Give 30-50gm of this juice to the patient. This can also be given with sugar added to it. It controls vomiting due to pitta and is beneficial in curing itching, fatigue and tiredness.
Take 5.5gm of kernel of mango seeds and cook it in 100gm of water. Mix another 5.5gm of kernel of mango seeds and blend the mixture to form a paste. Give this mixture with curd, three times a day. Recommended diet: rice and...Vaidya Jagjit Singhchandigarhayurvedcentre@gmail.comAdministratorVaidya Jagjit Singh is an Ayurvedic Physician in Chandigarh and has an experience of 30 years in this field. He is founder of Chandigarh Ayurved Centre. Chandigarh Ayurvedic Centre provides best ayurvedic treatment & panchakarma therapies centre in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Ayurvedic Centre is a leading Multi speciality Ayurvedic Clinic of North India.Vaidya Jagjit Singh