Health Benefits of Cow’s Ghee According to Ayurveda
Cow’s Ghee increases/enhance
- Dhee (Intellect)
- Smriti (Memory)
- Agni (Digestion)
- Medha (Discriminative ability)
- Bala (Strength)
- Ayu (Longevity)
- Shukra (Virility)
- Chakshusya (Good for vision)
More Benefits of Cow’s Ghee
- It is good for young and old.
- It is desirable for those who wish to have progeny.
- It enhances complexion, beauty, and voice.
- It pacifies VATA and PITTA and cures visha(toxicity)
- It is good in unmada condition, shopha (oedema), jvara (fever).
- It is most important among all snehan dravya in sita and vaya sthapana.
- When ghee is processed with appropriate medicines, its curative power is enhanced and can be used in several diseases.
Benefits of Purana Ghrita (Old Ghee)
- It is capable of curing mada (intoxication), apasmara (epilepsy), murchha, ENT disorders and gynaecological diseases.
- It heals dusht vrana (chronic ulcers).
Cow's Ghee increases/enhance Dhee (Intellect) Smriti (Memory) Agni (Digestion) Medha (Discriminative ability) Bala (Strength) Ayu (Longevity) Shukra (Virility) Chakshusya (Good for vision) More Benefits of Cow's Ghee It is good for young and old. It is desirable for...Vaidya Jagjit Singhchandigarhayurvedcentre@gmail.comAdministratorVaidya Jagjit Singh is an Ayurvedic Physician in Chandigarh and has an experience of 30 years in this field. He is founder of Chandigarh Ayurved Centre. Chandigarh Ayurvedic Centre provides best ayurvedic treatment & panchakarma therapies centre in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Ayurvedic Centre is a leading Multi speciality Ayurvedic Clinic of North India.Vaidya Jagjit Singh